How to counter cashier/receptionists foids being bitchy and unhelpful

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
if you are sub 5 like myself you probably have been through that a lot.

You try to pay for your shit and go back to LADRing but the bitch keeps you waiting while she chats up with chad or with some other foid and when she finally decide to help you she treats you with the upmost disrespect and fuckary!

I found the best way to counter that shit and demand respect is by mean mugging the bitch as soon as she makes eye contacts with you!
E084E8A9 31BA 4254 B35F CD07B774D1CC

Keep doing it like you have the worst day in your life and ur pissed asf

Did it today. The bitch started to get nervous and laughing nervously even the other bitch who was sitting down on her phone got up to help me. They legit thought I was gonna rob the place or go ER!

And I fucking loved it!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Rob that place next time

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, EthnicelAscension and AscendenceImminent
Foids want ugly men dead
Hey r repulsed by our genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
i do that all the time. women respect you more and guys are either quicker to help or lower their heads

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 245 and Barbarossa_
You could try to act like you are mentally disabled, some people will even let you go first in line if you start to act weird or yell stuff like "I want to pay! I want to pay!", most folks just want to help disabled people so they would leave the area as fast as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
You could try to act like you are mentally disabled, some people will even let you go first in line if you start to act weird or yell stuff like "I want to pay! I want to pay!", most folks just want to help disabled people so they would leave the area as fast as possible.

Jfl mentally retarted people have more value then the average men

just take one extra item you dont wanna buy and after you pay you want to give it back they hate it

You know what middle aged Karen women with short hair do?

"Can i speak with the manager"
381cpg.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Barbarossa_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back