How to cure autism temporarily/become NT?

temporomandibular32

temporomandibular32

Iron
I was asked a week ago by one of my coaches at my city’s tennis center to assist him with this clinic he was having for little kids under like 13, and I took up on his offer considering I need to save money for implants before college.

During my time there, this rich Asian HTB who was also assisting the coach kept talking to me and seemingly flirting with me whenever we had down time, whenever the kids would go to the indoor area for lunch or whatever. She asked me for my snap and phone number and invited to play pickleball (for those who don’t know it’s this faggy “sport” that’s basically larger ping pong) with her friends. I don’t know why she was talking to me considering I just provide basic monotone autistic responses due to thinking about BiMax. My point being, how can I temporarily become NT/fraud it? Am I fucking retarded? I feel like going ER when faced with situations like these.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, mulattocel, Deleted member 26410 and 1 other person
I was asked a week ago by one of my coaches at my city’s tennis center to assist him with this clinic he was having for little kids under like 13, and I took up on his offer considering I need to save money for implants before college.

During my time there, this rich Asian HTB who was also assisting the coach kept talking to me and seemingly flirting with me whenever we had down time, whenever the kids would go to the indoor area for lunch or whatever. She asked me for my snap and phone number and invited to play pickleball (for those who don’t know it’s this faggy “sport” that’s basically larger ping pong) with her friends. I don’t know why she was talking to me considering I just provide basic monotone autistic responses due to thinking about BiMax. My point being, how can I temporarily become NT/fraud it? Am I fucking retarded? I feel like going ER when faced with situations like these.
Lefort 3

• Love it
Reactions: temporomandibular32

shes into you congrats

• +1

are you white

• +1
Hitting your headmaxxing. Get a brain injury to change your brain chemistry theory. (Seriously though don't do it this is a joke)

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 31944

just talk about kpop,anime,music or tennis

• +1
watch a movie and steal his personality

• +1
Hitting your headmaxxing. Get a brain injury to change your brain chemistry theory. (Seriously though don't do it this is a joke)
I’ve already done that, if you count Bonesmashing my brow ridge. For several months, actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and temporomandibular32
Is OP also a fellow gook? Bro's probably a Chang
I am nowhere near Asian, unfortunately. Maybe if I was I could have an arranged marriage in Asia. Not the case

I am nowhere near Asian, unfortunately. Maybe if I was I could have an arranged marriage in Asia. Not the case
It's like playing life in hard mode. Arguably though Changs are Top 2 in appeal for the Chads

• +1
fortunately* youre white your liked/loved by people on every continent especially asia its even better for you

• +1
It's like playing life in hard mode. Arguably though Changs are Top 2 in appeal for the Chads
I agree. I’ve never seen a Chang in real life, but I can imagine they’re captivating.

fortunately* youre white your liked/loved by people on every continent especially asia its even better for you
Possibly, but there is no “Just Be White” for my wide temples or recessed mandible.

Possibly, but there is no “Just Be White” for my wide temples or recessed mandible.
yes,didnt you say the htb rich asian girl likes you? just go look for asian girls

• +1
yes,didnt you say the htb rich asian girl likes you? just go look for asian girls
I can’t tell if she does, due to my social ineptitude. I think she does, considering this group of little fags asked if we were flirting and she started giggling. But anyways, I just have to feign NT for this day to gauge my options; I don’t even like women (or men). I just want to looksmax and then kill myself if I don’t ascend with tennis.

I can’t tell if she does, due to my social ineptitude. I think she does, considering this group of little fags asked if we were flirting and she started giggling. But anyways, I just have to feign NT for this day to gauge my options; I don’t even like women (or men). I just want to looksmax and then kill myself if I don’t ascend with tennis.
yup she wants you but your goal is odd are you looksmaxing for yourself,what are you gonna do after looksmaxing?

• +1
yup she wants you but your goal is odd are you looksmaxing for yourself,what are you gonna do after looksmaxing?
I see.

Ideally, I’ll play tennis in college granted I don’t lose my offers from losing out on next summer of scouting opportunities to get BiMax. If I do lose my offers (which I probably will), my second plan is to attend college regularly; which, if I do, I’ll probably kill myself because my mind is fucked. I’m basically just looksmaxxing to alleviate some of this and to possibly get treated better due to looking better.

I see.

Ideally, I’ll play tennis in college granted I don’t lose my offers from losing out on next summer of scouting opportunities to get BiMax. If I do lose my offers (which I probably will), my second plan is to attend college regularly; which, if I do, I’ll probably kill myself because my mind is fucked. I’m basically just looksmaxxing to alleviate some of this and to possibly get treated better due to looking better.
your whute everyone treats you better dw just looksmax if you wanna ascend though

• +1
your whute everyone treats you better dw just looksmax if you wanna ascend though
Nah, I got fucked mentally by getting treated like shit as a kid by peers since I was super outgoing (and autistic, unknown at the time). Probably because I was ugly; I still am though.

As for the white part, you’d be surprised. The blacks at my school are fucking WORSHIPPED. I live in the south, and go to a predominately rich white school, and ALL the rich white girls simp for black dudes. Vice versa for the guys, all the “country” guys who live in large suburban houses meatride black guys so they’ll hang out with them.

Nah, I got fucked mentally by getting treated like shit as a kid by peers since I was super outgoing (and autistic, unknown at the time). Probably because I was ugly; I still am though.

As for the white part, you’d be surprised. The blacks at my school are fucking WORSHIPPED. I live in the south, and go to a predominately rich white school, and ALL the rich white girls simp for black dudes. Vice versa for the guys, all the “country” guys who live in large suburban houses meatride black guys so they’ll hang out with them.
tales

• +1
It’s not tales, I PROMISE you. I have no reason to lie to a random black man on the internet. I will DM you every instance of black-worship I witness, need be.
alr then

Last edited:
  • +1
kratom

• +1