HOW TO DARK TRIAD MAX

Lux

Lux

Kraken
How to Become the Ultimate Dark Triad Slayer Alpha Male in 5 Steps

1. Abuse Steroids
  • If you don’t look like this then it’s over:​
OvGMPm-xTFFN9pCyF8rHLk1DdExebMq2Km40jbRKKbo9A8-4UWVyWBt9grLu6BkvmTHiwTRgPijWStEE7JHQnae4ZT8imZdlGmdL5NL9-7X6Kjo0l9flB_5Surckmtiql0nf0Tcj

2. Get Face Tats
  • I recommend something like this:​
n4-ReXPE8uDdXE4Y6I74nJxC0xHDyb3i0Nfkrb-E1NBWFarjvofjtIw30jjWEM-bzwcpwFiaEo8DmaLLmE-FLPK_X0JBgqWDL9zlUW6CkB8SI7l6bE-RbVLdmgJu4sXk2ut5XZwv

• Face tats are an excellent way to instill fear into your enemies by frauding your kill count. Tattoo as many tears on your face as possible.​

3. Go on a Diet of Raw Meat & Cigarettes
  • A diet of raw meat is what our bodies are biologically designed to process. All other food is Jewish poison.​
  • Cigarettes will make you sound like Darth Vader.​

4. Kill Another Man
  • You might think to yourself “BBBut, I can’t kill somebody. It’s illegal.” This is true. Fortunately I have found a loophole in the system. By joining the army you can kill as many dirty pajeets as you want and develop an insatiable bloodlust.​

5. Sell Your Soul to Gandy
wyDKl7AT3RSTCf93g4qTSnqYewxXyYw2I5atF6ciWY68FKQsinfGU51K9y466dmW9s6a2ppIQNQHfOhanbVvcUCTC5XyEVCJWXYapNpHiRd-2rPd9S4o-xgZXw4lKdabl0eAY3So

• Not only will you become a 10 PSL chad but David Gandy is Jewish. This means you are indirectly selling your soul to Satan himself and you will become an empty, psychopathic, husk.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrenchChad, Moggable, Karstossos and 8 others
This is the most teenager thing I have ever read in my entire life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, SoyGune and Julius
Indeed legit.
Repped +100

look into drugs that robbers and gangster take before going out, might give you a clue on what to do to be fearless and DT, and for steroids its true but dont overdo them to keep hair

Personality matters

Did 5. Bones haven't shifted. Fucking bullshit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Lux