how to deal w regret after not approaching?

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
i took my mom hospital yday bc she wasn’t feeling well

this pretty ass girl yesterday was staring at me for an hour to the point of my mom noticing, it was so obvious

i went out for fresh air, came back n she had moved to my seat prob expecting me to sit next to her

but i didn’t ask for her insta bc we hadn’t spoke and we was in a hospital w random ppl around

did i make the right choice or nah she was legit my crush

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
fuck bro i cant piss cause i beat my dick with shampo now it burns when i piss any help advice tips?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Funnyunenjoyer1, fukmylyf and 9 others
First off, don't ask a girl for any social media. Fuckin kids these days. Ask for her number or what I used to do is say let me see your phone then send a text to my number. Never send another text to her. If she texts you then know she's interested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ambi
First off, don't ask a girl for any social media. Fuckin kids these days. Ask for her number or what I used to do is say let me see your phone then send a text to my number. Never send another text to her. If she texts you then know she's interested
I agree but do u agree it was a bad place to ask a girl for her number? A hospital waiting room at 4 am with like 30 other ppl around

i took my mom hospital yday bc she wasn’t feeling well

this pretty ass girl yesterday was staring at me for an hour to the point of my mom noticing, it was so obvious

i went out for fresh air, came back n she had moved to my seat prob expecting me to sit next to her

but i didn’t ask for her insta bc we hadn’t spoke and we was in a hospital w random ppl around

did i make the right choice or nah she was legit my crush
Remind yourself that she would have rejected you anyway and she has at least 10 chads trying to slide into her dms as we speak. That helps me stamp out any bluepill/redpill cope that starts to bubble out of me.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and panjeet currycel
Remind yourself that she would have rejected you anyway and she has at least 10 chads trying to slide into her dms as we speak. That helps me stamp out any bluepill/redpill cope that starts to bubble out of me.
that would be delusional to think that tho

I agree but do u agree it was a bad place to ask a girl for her number? A hospital waiting room at 4 am with like 30 other ppl around
No. Just make small talk. Go over there and make fun of her and laugh about it. If she laughs along with you she's interested, if she calls security then she's probably not

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Other than knowing you fucked up, not much you can do

• +1
Other than knowing you fucked up, not much you can do
I honestly don’t think I did tho, yea it would’ve been nice to speak w her but there wasn’t really a situation to do it considering the place we was in and how many ppl were sat there

I honestly don’t think I did tho, yea it would’ve been nice to speak w her but there wasn’t really a situation to do it considering the place we was in and how many ppl were sat there
If she is giving you interest and you were into her and you didn’t approach then you fucked up, doesn’t matter the situation

If she is giving you interest and you were into her and you didn’t approach then you fucked up, doesn’t matter the situation
I guess so, I just couldn’t think of a way to approach in a normal way. Shits been on my mind since it happened ffs

I guess so, I just couldn’t think of a way to approach in a normal way. Shits been on my mind since it happened ffs
Yeh then you obviously fucked up.

Yeh then you obviously fucked up.
No way to approach her when I’m w my sick mom in a hospital room at 4 am when the girl is sat with her gay friend who would prob cockblock me & 30 other ppl are around

But yea I’ve still learned I should approach in future in better situations

No way to approach her when I’m w my sick mom in a hospital room at 4 am when the girl is sat with her gay friend who would prob cockblock me & 30 other ppl are around

But yea I’ve still learned I should approach in future in better situations
Yeh tbh ur probably right I had this girl in the gym want to approach me so you know what she did as a signal? She came over to my area and started working out next to me clearly wanting me to approach her. So I did just that I was like excuse me or yo or something and the fucking bitch had her headphones in so she couldn’t hear me (she was doing crunches so her head was facing downwards) I was like fuck this and just left. Fucking low iq plays from these broads. Not worth fussing over urs probably would’ve been the same thing

• JFL
i get 0 stares, 0 ioi, 0 warm body language, 0 effort from women

advice?

Yeh tbh ur probably right I had this girl in the gym want to approach me so you know what she did as a signal? She came over to my area and started working out next to me clearly wanting me to approach her. So I did just that I was like excuse me or yo or something and the fucking bitch had her headphones in so she couldn’t hear me (she was doing crunches so her head was facing downwards) I was like fuck this and just left. Fucking low iq plays from these broads. Not worth fussing over urs probably would’ve been the same thing
LMAOOO that’s funny as fuck

i get 0 stares, 0 ioi, 0 warm body language, 0 effort from women

advice?
Looksmax n fashionmax

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I’ll be honest tho posting for advice on this forum is retarded ppl on here don’t know how basic social skills

fuck bro i cant piss cause i beat my dick with shampo now it burns when i piss any help advice tips?

@blatonslatt take him to the hospital bro, maybe you'll see her again.

• So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives
@blatonslatt take him to the hospital bro, maybe you'll see her again.
LOL i wish i can see her again but it was just a part of the hospital u go to if the doctors are closed, not like she was a patient in there

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
Obviously you should have engaged in a conversation and figured out whether or not she was into you. Girls will never ever approach even if they find that guy attractive. They will try to give you situational cues such as being in a closer proximity to in you which in this case she made it easier for you by doing so.

If you talk to her and she seems uninterested I.e one word sentences, posturing away from you or looking at you intently then it's obvious what comes next. Obviously this depends on how NT and goodlooking you are Mr. blatonslatt.

how to deal with life regret I don’t know

Obviously you should have engaged in a conversation and figured out whether or not she was into you. Girls will never ever approach even if they find that guy attractive. They will try to give you situational cues such as being in a closer proximity to in you which in this case she made it easier for you by doing so.

If you talk to her and she seems uninterested I.e one word sentences, posturing away from you or looking at you intently then it's obvious what comes next. Obviously this depends on how NT and goodlooking you are Mr. blatonslatt.
I’m 100% sure she was into me tbh

But explain how I was supposed to approach in a hospital waiting room at 4 am while she’s with a friend who’s gay and may cockblock me & there’s 40 people there?

I’m curious on how I was supposed to approach since people are acting like it’s a normal situation

It’s just not an appropriate place and I think most men wouldn’t have done anything either

insta is more comfortable for both sides nigga

Listen to lvl 5 audio 11