Another stacy acted weird when I was around her

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
So when I was in my sophmore year I sat in front of a thick pawg athletic white giga stacy in my psycholgy class who was a junior, I would usually arrive first to class so I would not notice her behind me, but I think she had to watch me from behind for a whole semester so she was more familiar with my prese, the teacher moved seats so we sat on opposite sides of the room but I sat next to one of her friends, so one day we had the school shooter drill and so the people from her side got to our side to be safe from that situation, so I just followed and left my seat empty so she that as an opportunity to sit her ass on the left side of to talk to her friend then I arrived on my seat I was to ashamed to say excuse me or something because i am esl and she was hot af, anyway so I just sat there and laid my face down the desk.

I did not stared at her ass who was right in front of my or anything, anyway ever since I noticed she would get uncomfortable whenever i was around, as If I was the one who put my ass on her desk, i remember on the first day at the end of my junior year she noticed me sideways and turned around her head 90 ° into my direction and then she kept walking.

on other ocassion when we where walking from class to class I noticed right in front of me and saw her reaction, she had dark blue eyes and looked at me weird.

I assume that she was mortified by that previous experience and felt kind of cringe or disgusted about it, or maybe scared that I was gonna rape her or something. Anyway it was her fault for placing her on my desk. The end

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and mercybo
shut up bitch

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
are you a femboy, do you like Brahmin cokcs?

SHUT UP BITCH WHERE ARE THE JEWELRIES

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stop being around women if they view you this way.

Ignore them, they will make your life suffering if they aren’t attracted to you.

sometimes I wish I didn’t ask any foids out, but that’s life. You learn your place in the hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Stop being around women if they view you this way.

Ignore them, they will make your life suffering if they aren’t attracted to you.

sometimes I wish I didn’t ask any foids out, but that’s life. You learn your place in the hierarchy.
IT was mandatory, i had to got to skule

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7 and BrahminBoss
Wow bro its because she like you bro brooo wtf

Do you have an account on neets.net?

She probably was scared that's why. Bet poilce are speeding to your house. see you in 25yrs