How to deal with body insecurity?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
My only insecurity is my body really, how do you guys deal with body insecurity? I feel like Im not even dating material due to my body, not face

Diet and gymcel easiest fix

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@itsOVER how would you help poor @FatmanO with his body insecurity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
pack some muscle, or roid

Get a better body

Go the gym and work on your body. I used to be pretty insecure with my body but gymceling helped a lot.

Now I’ve stopped gymceling and hate my body again. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
My only insecurity is my body really, how do you guys deal with body insecurity? I feel like Im not even dating material due to my body, not face
Do you have pectus. Just wondering because your chest seems out of proportion. Like is your sternum sticking out more than usual. Look up pectus carinatum on google and look around.

Go on a diet and get lean, you will never see your body in a negative light again!

Do you have pectus. Just wondering because your chest seems out of proportion. Like is your sternum sticking out more than usual. Look up pectus carinatum on google and look around.
No I think I have very wide ribcage imo but ill check

You won't feel insecure if you know you're doing everything in your power to transform your body.

stop coping

the problem is your face, not your body

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
stop coping

the problem is your face, not your body
Stop being stupid. My face shows me what girls in my leagues are but body makes it much easier

Youre pretty much always going to find flaws in your own body, i do it everytime i look at my body when i come home from the gym, its never going to get perfect natty or on cycle. Instead of judging how i look cureently i look back at how i looked before i started and all that washes away

• +1
Youre pretty much always going to find flaws in your own body, i do it everytime i look at my body when i come home from the gym, its never going to get perfect natty or on cycle. Instead of judging how i look cureently i look back at how i looked before i started and all that washes away
I think I looked much better 2months ago based on how people reacted to me
I checked and I have no bone forward imo
Go the gym and work on your body. I used to be pretty insecure with my body but gymceling helped a lot.

Now I’ve stopped gymceling and hate my body again. :feelsrope:
I already do tho

you dont hate your body, youre ugly. you look at your whole body and face and see an ugly face and lanklet body but you rationalize that your face is fine and the body is the problem

if you had chad bones and were a framelet skinny guy youd be fine

you dont hate your body, youre ugly. you look at your whole body and face and see an ugly face and lanklet body but you rationalize that your face is fine and the body is the problem

I have never heard more autistic low Iq rationalization in my life

MitDenJungs
70iqcel

He's partially true though. Skinny 9 stone Chad gives no shit about his skeletal frame because his face is top tier

• +1
He's partially true though. Skinny 9 stone Chad gives no shit about his skeletal frame because his face is top tier
Yes but what are the odds of being a real chad? 1/100? Doesent mean most people here are ugly.

Just wear long sleeve shirts that's what I do. And your body looks pretty normal now tbh. Good job. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Just wear long sleeve shirts that's what I do. And your body looks pretty normal now tbh. Good job. :feelsokman:
I already do that but I feel fat tbh
Did get a IOI yesterday but its only cause I wore a jacket. More and more people bassicly roast my belly in some way but just gotta keep bulking I guess

youre acting like an NPC normie

you didnt even take a second to think about what I said since it challanges your own views

I already do that but I feel fat tbh
Did get a IOI yesterday but its only cause I wore a jacket. More and more people bassicly roast my belly in some way but just gotta keep bulking I guess
can you explain what you mean by an "ioi"? I already know what people usually mean when they say it but i don't know what you mean.

youre acting like an NPC normie

you didnt even take a second to think about what I said since it challanges your own views
Im not going to argue with you. Im saying being a model is such a slight chance it almost shoudnt even be considered as an option
can you explain what you mean by an "ioi"? I already know what people usually mean when they say it but i don't know what you mean.
Girl 'checking me out' at bus, constsntly looking at my direction when with her friends.
I did leave the bus then

Alot of people seem to think anknowlaging your existance is an IOI tbh

• +1
Im not going to argue with you. Im saying being a model is such a slight chance it almost shoudnt even be considered as an option

Girl 'checking me out' at bus, constsntly looking at my direction when with her friends.
I did leave the bus then
cope

I think I looked much better 2months ago based on how people reacted to me

I checked and I have no bone forward imo

I already do tho
nvm

friendly fire