How to deal with peeling caused by retin a?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
i got 0.1 retin a (strongest shit) but it makes my face so fucking dry you can see the peeling skin from a mile away...

Any methods to take care of this shit? Like how do i scrub this off

i got 0.1 retin a (strongest shit) but it makes my face so fucking dry you can see the peeling skin from a mile away...

Any methods to take care of this shit? Like how do i scrub this off

Physical exfoliation will help. Make sure the ingredients are gentle (Iook for things labeled "sensitive skin"), and use gentle circular motions to get rid of the dead skin. Add a basic moisturizer and sunscreen to your day and night routine to keep your skin hydrated and protect it from sun damage, which will cause hyper-pigmentation.

Physical exfoliation will help. Make sure the ingredients are gentle (Iook for things labeled "sensitive skin"), and use gentle circular motions to get rid of the dead skin. Add a basic moisturizer and sunscreen to your day and night routine to keep your skin hydrated and protect it from sun damage, which will cause hyper-pigmentation.
Can i tan a tiny bit on the retin a? I also take 50k beta carotene per day and 12mg astaxanthin per day to protect against UV rays. Can i go out in the sun w/o sunscreen and get a little bit of color? Or is even that i’ll advised w the retin a thanks niggy

Pee in your face.

Hydrate and use a moisturizing cream

Can i tan a tiny bit on the retin a? I also take 50k beta carotene per day and 12mg astaxanthin per day to protect against UV rays. Can i go out in the sun w/o sunscreen and get a little bit of color? Or is even that i’ll advised w the retin a thanks niggy

Beta carotene already darkens your skin, so that should take the place of tanning. If you still want to get some sun, just use sunscreen

Masturbate and apply your cum on your face.
Use moisturizer

Beta carotene already darkens your skin, so that should take the place of tanning. If you still want to get some sun, just use sunscreen
beta carotene coloring alone looks weird... it’s the beta carotene + sun combo that looks good