HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR SMV/APPEAL

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Look at the type of men (excluding Looksmaxxing content or edits) who go viral on TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and compare yourselves to them. If your facial features, pheno, frame, height and hair correlates heavily with theirs, you likely have very high appeal.

I've noticed that most of the men who pop up on my FYP looks like me but different races and less exotic. We all have these things in common:

- Height (I'm 6'3, most TikTok prettyboys who are tall use a doorframe to make it obvious)
- Hair (I have medium length TikToky hair)
- Frame (Most of the men who go viral on TikTok or Instagram have well built athletic/male model physiques with broad clavicles, NOT ogre/bodybuilder bulgy muscles, I have an athletic male model physique at 6'3 and 188lb)
- Lower Third (Even prettyboys and robust prettyboys on TikTok and Instagram have define well-above average lower thirds, I have a trapezoid lower third, prominent chin projection, lengthy ramus, straight lengthy mandible, hollow cheeks and high hyoid bone)
- "Pretty" Features (Long eyelashes, full lips, collagen, smaller/feminine nose, all of which I have)
- Side Profile (It's easy to flex side profile online, I have a mogger side profile along with most of the prettyboys, robust prettyboys and chads I see on social media)
- Collagen (main indicator of youth and health, every TikTok man and I have it)

The things I DO NOT share with the men I see famous on social media for their sex appeal are the following:

- Race (I rarely see Han Chinese go viral as social media is banned in Han China and most NEA immigrants are not of Han blood and are much uglier. The NEAs I see going viral are ugly as fuck)
- Coloring (Social media overrates coloring as it's easy to fraud compared to bones/ratios and it's very striking when you're scrolling quickly on apps. I have decent coloring (black hair, dense dark brows, modellike light skin, pink lips, very even skin tone) but I don't have colored eyes, light hair, freckles, tan or the coloring that caucasoids have. Although I have good contrast IRL, I don't have striking coloring online)

Overall I'd say that I fall firmly in the robust prettyboy category, think Jordan Barrett, Evan Nikopoulos, Francisco Lachowski (with more bones and better lower third). I mog probably 30-40% of the TikTok robust prettyboys who go viral by face alone. If I take into account my height and frame I'd probably mog an even larger portion IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksOrDeath, T50 Mogger and 2 others
@LooksThinker

Just shut the fuck up and walk in public and see if you get iois. If the girls who give you iois are very attractive then you have high smv. Simple as.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
Look at the type of men (excluding Looksmaxxing content or edits) who go viral on TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and compare yourselves to them. If your facial features, pheno, frame, height and hair correlates heavily with theirs, you likely have very high appeal.

I've noticed that most of the men who pop up on my FYP looks like me but different races and less exotic. We all have these things in common:

- Height (I'm 6'3, most TikTok prettyboys who are tall use a doorframe to make it obvious)
- Frame (Most of the men who go viral on TikTok or Instagram have well built athletic/male model physiques with broad clavicles, NOT ogre/bodybuilder bulgy muscles, I have an athletic male model physique at 6'3 and 188lb)
- Lower Third (Even prettyboys and robust prettyboys on TikTok and Instagram have define well-above average lower thirds, I have a trapezoid lower third, prominent chin projection, lengthy ramus, straight lengthy mandible, hollow cheeks and high hyoid bone)
- "Pretty" Features (Long eyelashes, full lips, collagen, smaller/feminine nose, all of which I have)
- Side Profile (It's easy to flex side profile online, I have a mogger side profile along with most of the prettyboys, robust prettyboys and chads I see on social media)

The things I DO NOT share with the men I see famous on social media for their sex appeal are the following:

- Race (I rarely see Han Chinese go viral as social media is banned in Han China and most NEA immigrants are not of Han blood and are much uglier. The NEAs I see going viral are ugly as fuck)
- Coloring (Social media overrates coloring as it's easy to fraud compared to bones/ratios and it's very striking when you're scrolling quickly on apps. I have decent coloring (black hair, dense dark brows, modellike light skin, pink lips, very even skin tone) but I don't have colored eyes, light hair, freckles, tan or the coloring that caucasoids have. Although I have good contrast IRL, I don't have striking coloring online)

Overall I'd say that I fall firmly in the robust prettyboy category, think Jordan Barrett, Evan Nikopoulos, Francisco Lachowski (with more bones and better lower third). I mog probably 30-40% of the TikTok robust prettyboys who go viral by face alone. If I take into account my height and frame I'd probably mog an even larger portion IRL.
whites fraud full lips with filler and long eyelashes with minox

@LooksThinker
height: 5´11
hair: low fade, forehead covering fringe
frame: average
lower third:

Pretty features: full lips, small and upturned feminine nose, high appeal/feminine eyearea, very good collagen
Side profile: high ltn tier since i lack pretty much when it comes to it.
Collagen: ideal level
Race: i´m white and blonde haired nordic pheno which is ideal
Coloring: warm skin tone, ideally colored lips. But unfortunately my skintone don´t match at all with my thin eyebrows and blonde hair.

lower third:
View attachment 2573455
Pretty features: full lips, small and upturned feminine nose, high appeal/feminine eyearea, very good collagen
Coloring: warm skin tone, ideally colored lips. But unfortunately my skintone don´t match at all with my thin eyebrows and blonde hair.
Post a front fully face now

Just shut the fuck up and walk in public and see if you get iois. If the girls who give you iois are very attractive then you have high smv. Simple as.
Socially autistic retards on here can't tell the difference between a girl glancing and them and an IOI

Socially autistic retards on here can't tell the difference between a girl glancing and them and an IOI
True + very attractive girls don’t tend to give iois to ppl on streets cuz they are flooded with attention even from most attractive men so jfl at that autist

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
lower third:
View attachment 2573455
whites fraud full lips with filler and long eyelashes with minox

• +1
Reactions: DoII

you don't need to know so much
just look at how woman treat you like a Prince Charming or 911 cel

Tbh just look at how you are treated by people or women in general you'll know pretty easily

easier method: do girls want to fuck you or not

• +1
Reactions: DoII
easier method: do girls want to fuck you or not
Yes people over complicate it.
At the end of the day that’s all that matters

• +1
Reactions: socialcel