How To Do Win and Fuck on First Date (With Proof)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Im a blackcel and just got back from the first date. Made her dripping horny and we almost fucked but we were at a place to view christmas lights and people kept honking at us so we had to leave. Gonna drop some tips for u brahs
IMG 0136

This is the closest i could get before it was obvious

#1 Preparation
Wear nice drip for the first date. Avoid wearing overly flashy shit as it will just come off as cringe. Just be drippy without looking tryhard.

this was my fit but with black pants. If this isnt your style you can wear whatever as long as it looks nice. Also make sure to buy fake shit, she cant tell.

Also make sure you shower and wear nice cologne
v
jk dont wear right
#2 How to act
Ik you are nervous nigga but dont let her know this. If you act like you are some nervous cuck it will give u a negative halo. Pretend to act nonchallant
- Make your voice deeper and raspier. Basically sound like a drug addict
- Talk slow, helps time pass and you look more confident
- Look at her in her eyes. Will put pressure on her

#3 Realize This
Dates arent about getting to know each other. Thats just bs. On the first date, try to make her feel emotions, whether thats happiness, sadness, fear (jfl), or horniness. She will never forget you.

#4 What to talk about
Dont stress over this. When it comes to convos think of it like a tree rather than how you normally do. Instead of rapid firing questions. Build off of basic things. So even if its some bullshit like "i fw ur necklace" you can say "whered you get it from" and then build on it. She'll say "i got it off the thrift store". Then you can say "Oh shit i used to work there bla bla bla" (dont actually copy this, its just a example. You dont have to have some extravagant topic, just build and expand on it

#5 Escalating
Escalating is always the hard part of hanging out. The truth is unless your a chad, shes not going to escalate on you. To escalate you wanna do the following

- Break the touch barrier. Dont do this right before u try to fuck, I like to break touch barrier early in the date so i can know if shes comfortable
- Move on to hugs and maybe grab a little ass
Watch how she reacts to this, if she feels weird or is uncomfortable, or pushes it away dont keep trying or you will soon be on the sex offender list. Just go home or if you genuinely like her, just continue but dont try to fuck.
- Say something like "wachu so far for"
if she moves closer then good sign, if shes like "i dont feel comfortable" or other bullshit its over
- Put hand around her. Usually if the girl isnt that attractive i just imediately go to grab her thigh or butt
- Turn her head towards you and slowly go in. This is the moment of truth. If she backs away or feels awkward its already over just go home
- Kiss for a little, then after like 2 minutes of kissing u can slowly start touching her all over, and slowly start taking her clothes off
Bam ur done, too bad ur gonna last 1 minute nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, jacobthrows, aleksander and 9 others
greycells be making bangers

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, TechnoBoss, TAChipmunk and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, looksmaxxer14 and LivingWaters
this might be the worst thread i've ever seen :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Skywalker and LivingWaters
Just be chad and you can start off the conversation with your dick in her mouth

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, TechnoBoss, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Im a blackcel and just got back from the first date. Made her dripping horny and we almost fucked but we were at a place to view christmas lights and people kept honking at us so we had to leave. Gonna drop some tips for u brahs
View attachment 2614673

#1 Preparation
Wear nice drip for the first date. Avoid wearing overly flashy shit as it will just come off as cringe. Just be drippy without looking tryhard.
View attachment 2614680
this was my fit but with black pants. If this isnt your style you can wear whatever as long as it looks nice. Also make sure to buy fake shit, she cant tell.

View attachment 2614683vView attachment 2614685 jk dont wear right
#2 How to act
Ik you are nervous nigga but dont let her know this. If you act like you are some nervous cuck it will give u a negative halo. Pretend to act nonchallant

#3 Realize This
Dates arent about getting to know each other. Thats just bs. On the first date, try to make her feel emotions, whether thats happiness, sadness, fear (jfl), or horniness. She will never forget you.

#4 What to talk about
Dont stress over this. When it comes to convos think of it like a tree rather than how you normally do. Instead of rapid firing questions. Build off of basic things. So even if its some bullshit like "i fw ur necklace" you can say "whered you get it from" and then build on it. She'll say "i got it off the thrift store". Then you can say "Oh shit i used to work there bla bla bla" (dont actually copy this, its just a example. You dont have to have some extravagant topic, just build and expand on it

#5 Escalating
Escalating is always the hard part of hanging out. The truth is unless your a chad, shes not going to escalate on you. To escalate you wanna do the following

- Break the touch barrier. Dont do this right before u try to fuck, I like to break touch barrier early in the date so i can know if shes comfortable
Watch how she reacts to this, if she feels weird or is uncomfortable, or pushes it away dont keep trying or you will soon be on the sex offender list. Just go home or if you genuinely like her, just continue but dont try to fuck.
if she moves closer then good sign, if shes like "i dont feel comfortable" or other bullshit its over
- Put hand around her. Usually if the girl isnt that attractive i just imediately go to grab her thigh or butt
- Turn her head towards you and slowly go in. This is the moment of truth. If she backs away or feels awkward its already over just go home
- Kiss for a little, then after like 2 minutes of kissing u can slowly start touching her all over, and slowly start taking her clothes off
you articulated how i get head on the first date whenever i want, goated method and works better if she is below u by 1 or 2 psl

Are u 15 nigga :lul:
9 times out of 10, women don't really care if you use an "overrated" cologne. As long as it's not some bullshit like axe or old spice, she's not gonna tell the difference between a 'niche' smell or some basic shit like sauvage for example. Especially not on the first date :lul:
Only fragrancecels care this much jfl

>almost fucked
>tells us how to fuck

Blind leading the blind :feelskek:

bart simpson scam GIF

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and JizzFarmer

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpeg
    IMG_0162.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2614673

#1 Preparation
View attachment 2614680

View attachment 2614683vView attachment 2614685 jk dont wear right
#2 How to act

#3 Realize This

#4 What to talk about

#5 Escalating

Good thread too bad I'm the most autistic 6'3 asswipe to ever exist