How to escape the third world

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
The best way to escape the third world is education.

If you have good grades don’t even bother applying to top abroad institutions apply to one’s who provide aid or have low fees.

The Anglosphere should be your main target if you do come here don’t even bother trying to get laid or planning your life here, if possibly finish the degree and hopefully land a job back home

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 26859, poopoohead and 2 others
nah that's a sad life

You are telling me to go through that idiotic education system ? and do something productive and provide value?? Nahh get rich in a third world country by cripto,forex etc. Then move to tax heavens like Dubai...

Brutal 3rd worldcels

Over for me
I studymaxxed in third world

Or you can be like me, live in a shit country and make 100k working for US based company remotely. And be rich. 100k in my country is like 1 million in USA. I bought a house, a car, everything, while those coworkers in the USA are pay check to pay check broke because half of their income goes to rent/bills/food.

Or you can be like me, live in a shit country and make 100k working for US based company remotely. And be rich. 100k in my country is like 1 million in USA. I bought a house, a car, everything, while those coworkers in the USA are pay check to pay check broke because half of their income goes to rent/bills/food.
That’s literally what I said
if possibly finish the degree and hopefully land a job back home
Mf you just wanted to brag about you wagie job