how to exploit my high trust/high class looks in slaying (paired with good frame/physique)?

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
ive always felt like i had a high trust, high class face and pheno, which leads to me never getting trouble from security, police, bouncers, etc and random strangers often ask me for the time, directions, etc. this has also given me a lot of leeway with foids when i exhibit (usually considered to be) homophobic, racist, creep, anti-semitic, sexist or transphobic behavior in front of them paired with the fact that I'm a low-mid HTN.

how do i exploit this advantage in slaying/dating? i feel like it doesnt emasculate me since i have a good frame and physique, although this isnt too obvious in clothing. im also 6'3 (in shoes and lifts) which puts me at ever so slightly below average for my age, income bracket, ethnicity and location.

can i cold approach foids or be less NT without being labelled creepy or having bad intentions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 29155
Autism, ur a Tall HTN just go fuck bitches

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Too much text

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
ive always felt like i had a high trust, high class face and pheno, which leads to me never getting trouble from security, police, bouncers, etc and random strangers often ask me for the time, directions, etc. this has also given me a lot of leeway with foids when i exhibit (usually considered to be) homophobic, racist, creep, anti-semitic, sexist or transphobic behavior in front of them paired with the fact that I'm a low-mid HTN.

how do i exploit this advantage in slaying/dating? i feel like it doesnt emasculate me since i have a good frame and physique, although this isnt too obvious in clothing. im also 6'3 (in shoes and lifts) which puts me at ever so slightly below average for my age, income bracket, ethnicity and location.

can i cold approach foids or be less NT without being labelled creepy or having bad intentions?
i've seen your face before looking high trust is fine. your also 6'3 with lifts so i think you have some leeway for being non nt

Last edited:
im khhv so im trying to strategize my sexual success in the fall when im back at college
How does this happen to someone like you i think we need to send u to new delhi mental institute and study you extensively

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
i can take everything else but

i cant take this shit no more man, i have to get off this site
This nigga is barely above average height and shoves lifts and uses air forces to reach that height lol at bekieving this

• JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and Deleted member 29581
This nigga is barely above average height and shoves lifts and uses air forces to reach that height lol at bekieving this
He is prolly frauding like 6’2 since he is 185 cm and everyone where’s thick sneakers now adags

how do i exploit this advantage in slaying/dating?
Become a teacher, instructor, coach, trainer etc.- basically get a job where you will be surrounded by lots of girls/women and you'll be like an expert/mentor to them. If you're high-trust, they will let their guard down, so you can exploit this by hitting on them:
"Wow, you're so mature for your age...You have so much potential, you aren't like those other girls, I could teach you.....many things...in private, if you would let me, there's so much you could accomplish, do you trust me?".
kurs-dla-nauczycieli-jogi-w-Indiach.jpeg
p19109234_e_v8_aa.jpg
teacher-with-male-and-female-drama-students-at-performing-arts-school-in-studio-improvisation.jpg

Become a teacher, instructor, coach, trainer etc.- basically get a job where you will be surrounded by lots of girls/women and you'll be like an expert/mentor to them. If you're high-trust, they will let their guard down, so you can exploit this by hitting on them:
"Wow, you're so mature for your age...You have so much potential, you aren't like those other girls, I could teach you.....many things...in private, if you would let me, there's so much you could accomplish, do you trust me?".
kurs-dla-nauczycieli-jogi-w-Indiach.jpeg
p19109234_e_v8_aa.jpg
teacher-with-male-and-female-drama-students-at-performing-arts-school-in-studio-improvisation.jpg
Except that you actually have to be good. And just lmao at dedicating your life to do something you actually don't enjoy, and that pay peannuts...

Except that you actually have to be good. And just lmao at dedicating your life to do something you actually don't enjoy, and that pay peannuts...
The "pay" will be the job itself - you'll be surrounded by lots of girls...Also you should teach something you know and enjoy and this could potentially be even very lucrative like if you become a guru, spiritual teacher, cult leader, etc. - some of them are very rich.
It's also much easier to sell them bullshit this way - make women feel special, like they are the chosen one and have huge spiritual potential, as opposed to being an art/dance/music/acting/fitness/etc. instructor where things are much more clear(both your real value and what you can provide for them and how much progress they will actually make).

Wild_Wild_Country_S01E01_22m17s32072f.jpg