How to FaceAppmaxx your Instagram/Tinder/Bumble/Hinge photos without looking too frauded like a typical foid [GTFIH FACEAPPCELS]

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It has now come to the attention that foids are now widely using FaceApp filters in their dating app profile pictures, thanks to the "yassification" trend on TikTok that uses and abuses these filters to oblivion and back in order to "mock" today's beauty standards.

Here are two foids suspected of FaceApp usage, found on my @VenomGT3 fish on Tinder (they both liked his profile):

Us blackpilled males/incels have been using these FaceApp filters very subtly in order to see if we could get more matches on dating apps, but it looks like... due to the fact FaceApp frauding has gone so mainstream (and as we know, foids would ABUSE Hollywood/makeup/big lips filters like SHIT)... we might get called out for frauding by these very same foids who not only use these same filters, but 100 pounds of makeup/vintage filters/extreme anglefrauding and all that shit. The same foids that would call us "misogynistic" if we called them out on their frauding on the first date/FT call before meeting up.
As a result, FaceApped pictures now look easily distinguishable by Zoomers, all thanks to TikTok.

So what if we still want to use FaceApp to "naturally" fraud without looking like a gigafraudster with foid-tier frauding levels?

Follow these steps! I've used @MakinItHappenReturn 's pics as an example of how to fraud "naturally" on FaceApp.

STEP 1: Upload your photos on FaceApp
Here are the photos I used for this guide:

STEP 2: Use the "Hollywood 4" filter on Level 3 max
Nope, not "Hollywood 2", which obviously looks fake, but "Hollywood 4" on a lowish setting, which still gives somewhat natural results. We need a way to make the skin look less "even" and the eyes less "bold" though:

STEP 3: Use the "Cheekbones" filter on Level 2-3 max
Use the "Cheekbones" filter to give your face slightly more definition. Do NOT go beyond level 3, as that crosses into foid-tier frauding territory. You however, STILL need a way to get rid of the "waxy" look on your skin, which I will come to in a moment:

STEP 4 (OPTIONAL): Use the "Big Lips" filter at no more than Level 3
Depending on how small/thin your lips are, use the "Big Lips" filter at no more than Level 3 for a slightly enhanced look. Usually, using this filter at Level 4 will give foid-tier BJ lips that all foids fraud on their pictures anyway:

STEP 5 (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!): Use the "No Makeup" filter on a powerful setting
It's important to use this filter to get rid of the fakeuppy, obviously FaceApped look, in order to look like a slightly enhanced version of your original photo. Use either Level 4 or 5. Do NOT use a level less than 4.
This filter is extremely important because makes your skin look more natural, your eyes less bold/shiny, your lips a little thinner but it still keeps your slightly enhanced facial structure (remember the "Cheekbones" filter to lower body fat %?) Here's the "No Makeup" filter in action:

STEP 6: Compare your finished photo with your original photo
If you think it still looks too frauded compared to your original photo, you can always upload the final picture onto FaceApp and use the "No Makeup" filter again to make it look even less frauded.
Let's compare the original photo with the final edited photo:

And there you have it.

STEP 7 (optional): Hair filters
You can even add some hair on your head if you want, but be careful not to make your hair look too false. The eraser tool is your best friend.

Now you won't get called out for FaceApp frauding if you follow these steps carefully.

Here's @astatine using all the filters above, but on settings 1 level higher than stated on each filter (excluding "No Makeup") :
IMG 20220228 014323
FaceApp 1646012892598

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, flippasav, Debetro and 39 others
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, PhilipN, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, tyroneorkms, BLovee and 5 others
JFL

imagine being so subhuman that even all these faceapp filters didn’t even ascend him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

invisible 4 PSL to invisible 4 PSL :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brandon Curington, BLovee, Deleted member 19036 and 13 others
@Xangsane you should try it on a pic of me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
Tagging from the fraud discussion threads from today:
@OldRooster @karbo @HasStoppedNoodling @Clark69 @gamma @germanlooks @torukcel @qwertyqazqwerty @vanillaicecream @javab @444 @ToTheTop @WhiteGoodman @noodlelover @CristianT @Biggdink @badg96 @Pakicel @DoctorLooksmax @spiggacel @MahersTaint @anticel @Amnesia @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @MarkCorrigan @Tyrion! @DwayneWhite55 @Manu le coq @David Rothschild @Doober

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Radiance, javab, Deleted member 17542 and 5 others
JFL

imagine being so subhuman that even all these faceapp filters didn’t even ascend him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

invisible 4 PSL to invisible 4 PSL :forcedsmile:
I mean, what's visible here is the sliiiiight change in eye area and bf% in face/jawline.
We have to keep these changes subtle to avoid foid-tier frauding. Leave the extreme frauding to those clowns who do so, and wonder why Chad doesn't want a second date with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@the BULL

nice, however the changes are too slim tbh, maybe opting for a hollywood 4 on rather than 2 would be a better option imo.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nice, however the changes are too slim tbh, maybe opting for a hollywood 4 on rather than 2 would be a better option imo.
I'm trying "Hollywood 4" on level 3 for @astatine right now to see how that might work. Thanks for the tip!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Manu le coq
nothing changed

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
There’s literally no difference

• +1
honestly this shit is super valueable if you are chadlite or htn and taking pics with phone cameras (which make u look like shit).

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Xangsane
There’s literally no difference
The changes are subtle, but still there. The point of this is to avoid these pics looking like foid-tier frauding/like an obvious FaceApp morph, as FaceApp frauding has now gone mainstream.

The most noticeable changes are in the eye area/lower third. By using the "cheekbone" filter, you are effectively pushing the maxilla forward virtually.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ROTTING and Deleted member
nothing changed nigga
See below:
The changes are subtle, but still there. The point of this is to avoid these pics looking like foid-tier frauding/like an obvious FaceApp morph, as FaceApp frauding has now gone mainstream.

The most noticeable changes are in the eye area/lower third. By using the "cheekbone" filter, you are effectively pushing the maxilla forward virtually.

honestly this shit is super valueable if you are chadlite or htn and taking pics with phone cameras (which make u look like shit).
It seems to work well on PSL 4.75+ niggas. Lower PSL lads might need stronger settings for all other filters (except the "No Makeup" filter - these lads should use that filter on a maximum level of 3)

• So Sad
fuark I look so much different with thicker lips :what:
I'd say this technique works well on PSL 4.75+ guys who look bad in pics, but good IRL.
Good for these guys who want their photos to represent "the real them".

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member
but you won't get any addictional matches with those invisible changes
There are way too many foids who abuse these FaceApp filters to oblivion, and as a result we bail out of the date. when we see them IRL.
Just imagine if a foid did exactly that to you.
We want to avoid this shit:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, JizzFarmer and Deleted member
I'd say this technique works well on PSL 4.75+ guys who look bad in pics, but good IRL.
Good for these guys who want their photos to represent "the real them".
too bad this will never work on @MakinItHappenReturn

8ECAFF87 B2A1 4A55 BD8A C48A70A53B57

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member
Maybe men should wear makeup too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Nice thread

• Love it
Holy shit just tried this on a random pic of mine, it's pretty good. I knew this was a thing but had no idea that it works this well.

Thinking back I can remember so many times where a girl was probably using this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Xangsane
Holy shit just tried this on a random pic of mine, it's pretty good. I knew this was a thing but had no idea that it works this well.

Thinking back I can remember so many times where a girl was probably using this.

You like how natural the results look? How much do you think you ascended by?
The no makeup filter is very important if you want to avoid an obviously faceapped look. Too many people know of and use these filters so much to the point a faceapped pic is easily recogniseable even without the watermark.
On online dating do you see girls who you suspected used face app?

FaceApp 1646038415053 toughts?

• +1
You like how natural the results look? How much do you think you ascended by?
The no makeup filter is very important if you want to avoid an obviously faceapped look. Too many people know of and use these filters so much to the point a faceapped pic is easily recogniseable even without the watermark.
On online dating do you see girls who you suspected used face app?

Yeah bro I put the holywood/cheekbones ones on 2 and the no makeup on 5. Probably went up by a solid point and its a group pic so you wouldnt notice without really looking.

As to girls using it online absolutely. Thinking about it now it makes so much sense, a lot of girls have this fake plastic look to their photos. Like they're too attractive if you know what I mean. At the time I assumed it was just makeup. There was this one black girl I met on tinder who was filtering her pics and looked 2-3 pts uglier in person.

• +1
cope I just slap a ramirez morph on my face and call it a day

• JFL