HOW TO FIX MENTAL HEALTH

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
As we all know, being successful and rich starts with having good mental health, being relatively happy, enough so you feel motivated to do something productive at least, and that's what this is for.

What is my advice?
TAKE. RITALIN. As a kid I used to take it as an ADHD med and yeah it helped me a lot but I never really though much of it after a certain amount of time cause I got accustomed to using it, as I started moving to different countries, it became harder to access ritalin and so I stopped bothering to get it prescribed, so that's what I did, stopped using it.

Fast forward a few years, and I recently have been using it again, and WOW, the changes have been huge, my dosage is relatively high, but the effects I've noticed is crazy, not only has it seemed to completely fix my mental health, with almost everyone I know complimenting on how much happier I've been acting (they don't even know im on it) but internally I feel more content with life, focus is also way way better, it feels like you have a different brain that you're accessing, one for motivation, and another to do the work, and the ritalin is the equivalent of half of each of the brains, making each aspect moderately easier.

Try it for yourself and you probably won't be disappointed

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
‘how to fix mental health’
‘abuse stimulants!’
no way that could go wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, try2beme, justinzayn and 9 others
‘how to fix mental health’
‘abuse stimulants!’
no way that could go wrong.
you won't build a tolerance if you take it 4-5x a week

• +1
Reactions: inceI
you won't build a tolerance if you take it 4-5x a week
if you only just started using ritalin the honeymoon phase will end.

literally every drug seems to be great at first. even shit like ketamine, or neurotoxic class As like mdma and coke. they all seem awesome at first.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
I love this fourm so much.
Screenshot 2023 04 21 at 21 35 21 Mental Illnessmaxxnig

Screenshot 2023 04 21 at 21 35 12 HOW TO FIX MENTAL HEALTH

best mentalmaxx is getting off this fourm jfl

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Sub0, Deleted member 23219 and 4 others
How to fix your mental health!: Long-term drug use 😃😃😃😃

Ok buddy keep feeding the big pharma’s pockets and not solving shit

Fixing your mental health can only be done by mindfulness and lifestyle changes (nobody that goes to the gym, eats healthy, and stays productive are “depressed”)

Muh mental health is for lazy, quick dopamine basement rotting faggots that just look for a quick excuse for their shit life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Acne Victim and LowTrust
if you only just started using ritalin the honeymoon phase will end.

literally every drug seems to be great at first. even shit like ketamine, or neurotoxic class As like mdma and coke. they all seem awesome at first.
I never liked alcohol or xanax tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Fixing your mental health can only be done by mindfulness and lifestyle changes (nobody that goes to the gym, eats healthy, and stays productive are “depressed”)
okay hamza
Muh mental health is for lazy, quick dopamine basement rotting faggots that just look for a quick excuse for their shit life
I agree niggers that talk about "muh depression" are cringe, but, good mental health, aka being outwardly happy without needing to try or even larp it, is different from depression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and efidescontinuado
I'll tell you how to fucking fix that shit

YOU GOTTA ASCEND MANE

how many of us would still be permarotters if we suddenly turned into salludon?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and malicieusss
Sorry to ruin your thread buddy mental health stays forever..

• Love it
Reactions: rooman
i used to snort ritalin, good shit but the hangover is crazy bad

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
As we all know, being successful and rich starts with having good mental health, being relatively happy, enough so you feel motivated to do something productive at least, and that's what this is for.

What is my advice?
TAKE. RITALIN. As a kid I used to take it as an ADHD med and yeah it helped me a lot but I never really though much of it after a certain amount of time cause I got accustomed to using it, as I started moving to different countries, it became harder to access ritalin and so I stopped bothering to get it prescribed, so that's what I did, stopped using it.

Fast forward a few years, and I recently have been using it again, and WOW, the changes have been huge, my dosage is relatively high, but the effects I've noticed is crazy, not only has it seemed to completely fix my mental health, with almost everyone I know complimenting on how much happier I've been acting (they don't even know im on it) but internally I feel more content with life, focus is also way way better, it feels like you have a different brain that you're accessing, one for motivation, and another to do the work, and the ritalin is the equivalent of half of each of the brains, making each aspect moderately easier.

Try it for yourself and you probably won't be disappointed
Surgeries.