how to fix oily skin

B

bigman1950

Iron
i cant get accutane or tret

my diet is pretty good and balanced, cuz parents banned processed food

my skin care routine is the same for morning and night, just cleanse my face and put a hydrating moisturizer

Find a way to get tret if you want real results, otherwise cleansing and otc products are the best you can get

User more often ur cleanser

Find a way to get tret if you want real results, otherwise cleansing and otc products are the best you can get
What does Tret do?

I use tret from skinorac and use cetaphil oily cleanser to maintain clean my oily skin

Niacinamide, I haven’t tried it though cuz I just started accutane, i also have really oily skin

my skin care routine is the same for morning and night, just cleanse my face and put a hydrating moisturizer
Oily skin is a good sign that your skin is thik and will age better i believe

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I use tret from skinorac and use cetaphil oily cleanser to maintain clean my oily skin
How do u apply ur skin routine. I never thought of using Trey can u walk me through step by step on what u do

Oily skin is a good sign that your skin is thik and will age better i believe
Won’t necessarily age better. But the oiliness adds a natural glow to your skin and hides wrinkles better compared to people with dry skin, and thus making you look younger.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and mathis
You may also use cetaphil cleanser for oily skin

get a oily skincare routine just search for a oily skincare kit in the brand you trust eg: minimalist (https://beminimalist.co/products/oily-skincare-kit) it works . drink a hella lot of water too! and get tret i am not a pro in that i will try that soon !

• +1
Reactions: AySab

Accutane is the only fix, I have really oily skin which makes me extremely prone to break outs.
Accutane was able to squeeze my pores removing all the oil and now my face is barely oily even after working out.
You can ofc use products to manage how oily your skin is, but it’ll never be a fix when compared to isotretinoin (accutane).
Depending on where you live, you can easily order it from websites or even get a online prescription for it.