How To Fix Pectus Excavatum And Rib Flare: The Best Guide On The Entire Internet

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
How To Fix Pectus Excavatum And Rib Flare: The Best Guide On The Entire Internet
Made By Hiraeth
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8
Table of Contentsđź“– :
  • Intro
  • What is it?
  • Solutions
  • One tip + Studies
  • Conclusion

Intro :
This was my first guide I was going to make until the looksmax autosafe broke on me after putting like 20 hours into the thread. This will be the best guide you can find on the internet on how to fix pectus excavatum, all questions will be answered just ask. Usually I dont want people to ascend but I have pectus and if your struggling with it, I sympathize for you. K enough with the BS Let's get into it!

What is it? :
What is Pectus Excavatum?
:
  • Pectus excavatum is a condition in which a person's breastbone (sternum) is sunken into his or her chest. The indent may be very large or very small
4iVo5qkfxh_k0JBUn8BPVcJzYykB8CpJgZaQzmD1IyUZJBcTAeTg0494vlNbP5sOFM0VMiZYGxzORyHB0R39a_mlfByTtLxBaxIomp0smJLdW79J8AQVmyGIV3FRPlKBEKSn80wJXBz2zmVTzOeoYkRWfYTJfyPGpHgxyQv3C-Pgz0hoTnzz27YxN9-M6A

Will it hurt me?
  • In severe cases it can interfere with the function of the heart and lungs.

Why do I have it?
  • Rapid growth in your sternum is what most doctors say. I dont think its genetic from the research ive put in but sometimes it runs in families.

Do I have rib flare?
  • Bro, do your ribs flare out? If so, yes you have rib flare

Does Pectus Give Me Ribflare?
  • Yes most of the time it does

What is a sternum?

• Its this part of your chest, the part thats sunken in.
StrHzXgs45JuOCLpecvfMmI--TN7HIvjFr19WGI5Y55IZt648wtfA3DXOfqgNcNg_3blNL1rVM6zUczerphdH8jZNS1NGHmdwbX4VBNvwRz0z7vaWX_LbEICx-iOiR4HN68YwqWMbANFMAQ8mMSEqUB8Snban09EqbDvqW-Z9ODq7Nj_c-rzQl4UON5uqQ

Solutions :
Most to least effective, but if you have you you should use all of them. You also may never fix pectus, but many will. If you have just rib flare make sure you check out the core exercise part and watch the youtube short on the guys progression / problem.

Surgery :

Cost : $19,500 to $60,000 (Depends on if insurance covers it and where you get it)

The Nuss Bar procedure is a minimally invasive procedure that uses small incisions placed on each side of the chest with a titanium or stainless steel bar placed inside of your chest.

The surgery is going to hurt alot after getting it. After 12 weeks you can take part in all activities apart from violent contact sports such as American football, rugby, ice hockey and martial arts.

Stays in your body for about three - five years

After taking it out you can do physical activity alot faster.

Cons :
  • Leaves Small Scars
  • Sometimes your sternum sinks back down over time and the surgery is useless, this is why you should use the vacuum bell aswell after getting the surgery.

3ggh2w0eeaM2Mm-d_GCF3R2G4_bwFY7-YHXR3Kwg9pF3aknunukTrkovMuFENyWx76mxTy2gc1ZlXAFF6wYz6OhNQlDP8rJ9dpTmsdS3QznSyUJjrE4negcBZMgxa9qxkUEusWNMwVlgwUW-iovBME9X4JJaDzdlWXw17Z--StX54G8wqZJwhVKs3IPPEQ
d9OM2kaDV1XlOEwA0qzWlJ9kLUOKTOli5E3eyqjbABvWS3m9Cnx_yfGe0XFu2l0nDr2q-jdLybOaP4qr69yJqmHEizwMSWJrPP8_glGvDW3iIkAkNxH_bLVYCakrYFfB1Eh9-v4y3jXMfCJ2LRWBZZ8-w2eT7y3h5WjKzcSciGCecgCoWDSbG06T1S9GdA

Body Building :

Cost :
$10 to $30 monthly + (extras like protein power or creatine)

Lifting is one of the best looks maxes you can do in general, but specifically with pectus its the best softmax you can do. You want a proportionate lean body.

The key factor to pectus “going away” is to have lean muscle mass, YOU CANNOT BY SKINNY.

Im not gonna go into detail about lifting just look it up on youtube, My split is push pull legs. PectusPT has some specific exercises for pectus.

Cons :
  • Takes a long time
  • Does not uplift your sternum, just makes it less apparent
  • You'll probably get permanent body dysmorphia from lifting
N_ArhFKbXwmF_j8bRUvcbJI78VDoPo93a5xWaS91O9US9iR86f6WDrkEA25D3zKD6NRsVLIZ3xnjNpjhloXlW2BOL0yYqitxtt_YZP8__3Nd6vO9R88NNqeJqGWGta4-9EI3dKEOEoQYmnOYvGAtOKrzvOxdoXs6zwGUq5RWTeon7E_UHAXlSUHxtK6dsw
jg_kVCd8CZikxCgHeaf0JzywdvyWEir6D70oA-auHMvZO2Wal7-u3NDlE9xZiSXw30wdE-ooNfAEPrLL6CQC4F6qvm8EjrfmyW5IIvCsgtwOzzALeyNaQ3v2jXL0uGBBwAbf6hN261iS0tAx2jQMCOht-ngzjdZf4t4lB7dL1EvK8Q5aew0P8NjzOpwY8g

Vacuum Bell:

Cost :
$480 to $2000 (Only expensive if its custom)

The vacuum bell has its ups and downs, aside from gym maxing it is the best softmax to fix your pectus. There are some very important things you need to know.

#1 : You should NOT pump it up all the way to the max, I did this multiple times and most of the time I got blisters from my skin rubbing on the top. THIS LEFT PERMANENT SCARS ON MY CHEST, bringing attention to my pectus even more. Lucky they have faded now but dont pump it up all the way

#2 : You can sleep with it on

#3 : It may give you discoloration, and with extended use it might be permanent or take awhile to go away (unfortunately) although it depends on the person

#4 : You need to use it for years but if your pectus is very bad even pulling your sternum up once could permanently make it higher up / less noticeable.

#5 : You will probably never permanently fix it but it still works

#6 : The swelling does go away after a couple times

#7 : To fully reap all the benefits you should do things that make your sternum fluctuate like breath in and out, hold your breath, suck your sternum in, do a stomach vacuum, change your poster to slumped, ect.

How to pick out your size?
Tutorial : How To Choose Vacuum Bell Size - YouTube
Or
Print Perimeters : VACUUM BELL PERIMETERS – Pectus Healing ™

Main Links To The Bell (There are some $200 chinese ones but they may break easy) :
Small Discount Codes On Google (I got mine from pectus healing)

Cons :
  • Can cause blisters if you don't use it right
  • Can cause discoloration
  • Goes back to normal unless you use for a long time consistently

Waist Trainer:

Cost :
$10 to $100

Unfortunately I haven't done this myself, although im sure it works I don't know the side effects to it. This is all in theory and I will do it in the future, I also believe its safe if you have pectus

It has been shown that over time usage of a waist trainer can mess with your organs as well as ribcage
AO8eOZZs8IHjpriDcadO9HuRyI5D5Y3ax7LiV2MXe214dydvtXOEAAHOflNZxPCsfylWsnpOMUxUbZyhwtNDhNv8eGp01UFqNaza_OW51jSjo9wCXpFH78Vb4cbIn3bFaqRAyB_sJL0gpVcg2L1Jrytjfba3mmBRyGdiF7AXQ5JigSXS5SG0Srtfr8728A
BeQyF6JvGZg1Xclv6kO71zjQwDFm40wnWUrfzpmxtwHQm9DRxW1rtazKSOqWtwuzaTwOCW-_swuCeKp5r1Cp2kSY9FCSf4FirPxvXpWVSmP8l4xuP80WxLMzG_tP2YoK3wCwXaPy0J3VVoNEjCJMw93NW5ZlA5houWWpkvaQTcLtjOdEozhc_Jc479wRKQ

Oftentimes the ends of your ribcage are tilted outward when you have pectus. I could see this being a good big fix to ribflare.

I would never tell others to do this if I didnt think it was safe to do in moderation. I personally am going to put a waist trainer over my rib cage overnight when i'm sleeping in the future.

I have no recommendations to which waist trainer to use but make sure its not too tight

Cons :
  • The possibility of messing with your lungs if taken too far
  • Probably need consistent use to fix permanently

Rib Flare Brace:

Cost
: Undetermined, (Estimated to be around $2000 to $10000)

This is a custom rib flare brace from pectus healing to fix your rib flare, if your wealthy this would be better than a waist trainer, unfortunately it is less probable which is why its lower down on the list.

To get it you need to contact pectus healing, link below.

Link :
DR. HAJE BRACE - PE and Flared Ribs CorrectIon – Pectus Healing ™
7z21GV5S_MzX3GNrJ_NrpzzuNptokpbF_M9OVM9g-72C4aZDOfl6osWexaxF6dJ3BNSwyy_DFRCYBIgqbw4PhdttrhyJKtK77gDpLoapCOimt9AjzYfHST5SsaWnZ0r0uG1YzN-Tnrx95ZGeRiK7AG03V13J4Lq7Lj6F3DHfFP_6C4vdfl6fUb7G_Te1Mw

Cons :
  • Expensive
  • May take some time to receive

Posture :

Cost :
Free

This one can be a big contributor to your pectus.
Posture fixes can be found on youtube, Petcus PT has some specific ones

Link :
Correct your Posture & Build Muscle | How to 'Fix' Pectus without Surgery Explained... - YouTube
Yoga Flow for Pectus Excavatum Posture! - YouTube
WALL POSTURE AND SHOULDER SETTING FOR PECTUS EXCAVATUM - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Rib Flare Exercise:

Cost :
Free

I think his is mostly cope, it does kinda work but not long term. Anyways heres the vid

Link :
Fix Uneven Rib Flare with One Quick Exercise - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Core Exercises :

Cost :
Free

Just wanted to mention that strengthening your core and flexing may help the rib flare

Link :
Ab Workout With Riley Byrne for Pectus Excavatum Rib Flare & Potbelly Correction - YouTube
AB WORKOUT TO FIX PECTUS RIB FLARE & POT BELLY - YouTube
Fixing my Pectus Excavatum ⚒️ #Shorts - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Stomach Vacuums / Sternum Control :

Cost :
Free

This one I personally like alot, you should learn to control your sternum. If you have zero control focus on controlling you breathing in and out. Also practice stomach vacuums to control your stomach. Even though your sternum and stomach are not very related control your abdominal muscles helps with ribflare and pectus. Currently I can control my sternum completely. I can pull it in and push it out. Same with my ribs, good for pictures, fast moments with your shirt off, and flexing in the mirror. I dont have any tutorials for this though. Lookup on youtube “how to stomach vacuum if your interested”

Cons :
  • None

Frauding :

Cost :
Free

This one is simple, find the best angles to take pictures with, also pushout your sternum when taking them.

Cons :
  • Not legit
  • May cause body dysmorphia

Tip :
I heard some dudes sleep on their stomach to fix rip flare, this is complete cope and also the most unhealthy way to sleep, also will make your face more asymmetrical. Don't do this

Studies :
Lets be honest bro, you weren't reading them anyways

But if your really interested just look up vacuum bell studies and what not up online, the evidence backs up my claims

Conclusion :

If you have pectus, you can softmax your way into most people not realizing. Although without long term use of a vacuum bell or surgery it will never go away pectus is more of a mental thing that a health problem. For anyone reading this with pectus I would just like to say. Just lift, buy a vacuum bell and do some soft stuff unless your pectus is really bad. After a couple years of lifting, if you still hate it, you're not mentally ok, work on your mental health, get your money, status, and social circle up. Tristan tate has pectus, you think the girls care? Nah. Goodluck brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, Spiritualcell, pneumocystosis and 7 others
Tags : @enchanted_elixir (only tagging you because you talk to alot of people and if anyone asks about how to fix it, you can refer to my guide)

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
high effort gem
11725 gem objectsoy smile soyjak variant impish soyak ears

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
thanks man, I appreciate the like and engagement. I did work really hard on this
youre so wholesome, have another updoot

18437   animated glasses happy heart smile sniff soyjak stubble subvariant wholesome soyjak va

Attachments

• 18437 - animated glasses happy heart smile sniff soyjak stubble subvariant_wholesome_soyjak va...gif
    18437 - animated glasses happy heart smile sniff soyjak stubble subvariant_wholesome_soyjak va...gif
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern
surgery didnt do shit for me, what helped me was gymcelling and getting more developed chest

Made By Hiraeth
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8
Table of Contentsđź“– :
  • Intro
  • What is it?
  • Solutions
  • One tip + Studies
  • Conclusion

Intro :
This was my first guide I was going to make until the looksmax autosafe broke on me after putting like 20 hours into the thread. This will be the best guide you can find on the internet on how to fix pectus excavatum, all questions will be answered just ask. Usually I dont want people to ascend but I have pectus and if your struggling with it, I sympathize for you. K enough with the BS Let's get into it!

What is it? :
What is Pectus Excavatum?
:
  • Pectus excavatum is a condition in which a person's breastbone (sternum) is sunken into his or her chest. The indent may be very large or very small
4iVo5qkfxh_k0JBUn8BPVcJzYykB8CpJgZaQzmD1IyUZJBcTAeTg0494vlNbP5sOFM0VMiZYGxzORyHB0R39a_mlfByTtLxBaxIomp0smJLdW79J8AQVmyGIV3FRPlKBEKSn80wJXBz2zmVTzOeoYkRWfYTJfyPGpHgxyQv3C-Pgz0hoTnzz27YxN9-M6A

Will it hurt me?
  • In severe cases it can interfere with the function of the heart and lungs.

Why do I have it?
  • Rapid growth in your sternum is what most doctors say. I dont think its genetic from the research ive put in but sometimes it runs in families.

Do I have rib flare?
  • Bro, do your ribs flare out? If so, yes you have rib flare

Does Pectus Give Me Ribflare?
  • Yes most of the time it does

What is a sternum?
  • Its this part of your chest, the part thats sunken in.
StrHzXgs45JuOCLpecvfMmI--TN7HIvjFr19WGI5Y55IZt648wtfA3DXOfqgNcNg_3blNL1rVM6zUczerphdH8jZNS1NGHmdwbX4VBNvwRz0z7vaWX_LbEICx-iOiR4HN68YwqWMbANFMAQ8mMSEqUB8Snban09EqbDvqW-Z9ODq7Nj_c-rzQl4UON5uqQ

Solutions :
Most to least effective, but if you have you you should use all of them. You also may never fix pectus, but many will. If you have just rib flare make sure you check out the core exercise part and watch the youtube short on the guys progression / problem.

Surgery :

Cost : $19,500 to $60,000 (Depends on if insurance covers it and where you get it)

The Nuss Bar procedure is a minimally invasive procedure that uses small incisions placed on each side of the chest with a titanium or stainless steel bar placed inside of your chest.

The surgery is going to hurt alot after getting it. After 12 weeks you can take part in all activities apart from violent contact sports such as American football, rugby, ice hockey and martial arts.

Stays in your body for about three - five years

After taking it out you can do physical activity alot faster.

Cons :
  • Leaves Small Scars
  • Sometimes your sternum sinks back down over time and the surgery is useless, this is why you should use the vacuum bell aswell after getting the surgery.

3ggh2w0eeaM2Mm-d_GCF3R2G4_bwFY7-YHXR3Kwg9pF3aknunukTrkovMuFENyWx76mxTy2gc1ZlXAFF6wYz6OhNQlDP8rJ9dpTmsdS3QznSyUJjrE4negcBZMgxa9qxkUEusWNMwVlgwUW-iovBME9X4JJaDzdlWXw17Z--StX54G8wqZJwhVKs3IPPEQ
d9OM2kaDV1XlOEwA0qzWlJ9kLUOKTOli5E3eyqjbABvWS3m9Cnx_yfGe0XFu2l0nDr2q-jdLybOaP4qr69yJqmHEizwMSWJrPP8_glGvDW3iIkAkNxH_bLVYCakrYFfB1Eh9-v4y3jXMfCJ2LRWBZZ8-w2eT7y3h5WjKzcSciGCecgCoWDSbG06T1S9GdA

Body Building :

Cost :
$10 to $30 monthly + (extras like protein power or creatine)

Lifting is one of the best looks maxes you can do in general, but specifically with pectus its the best softmax you can do. You want a proportionate lean body.

The key factor to pectus “going away” is to have lean muscle mass, YOU CANNOT BY SKINNY.

Im not gonna go into detail about lifting just look it up on youtube, My split is push pull legs. PectusPT has some specific exercises for pectus.

Cons :
  • Takes a long time
  • Does not uplift your sternum, just makes it less apparent
  • You'll probably get permanent body dysmorphia from lifting
N_ArhFKbXwmF_j8bRUvcbJI78VDoPo93a5xWaS91O9US9iR86f6WDrkEA25D3zKD6NRsVLIZ3xnjNpjhloXlW2BOL0yYqitxtt_YZP8__3Nd6vO9R88NNqeJqGWGta4-9EI3dKEOEoQYmnOYvGAtOKrzvOxdoXs6zwGUq5RWTeon7E_UHAXlSUHxtK6dsw
jg_kVCd8CZikxCgHeaf0JzywdvyWEir6D70oA-auHMvZO2Wal7-u3NDlE9xZiSXw30wdE-ooNfAEPrLL6CQC4F6qvm8EjrfmyW5IIvCsgtwOzzALeyNaQ3v2jXL0uGBBwAbf6hN261iS0tAx2jQMCOht-ngzjdZf4t4lB7dL1EvK8Q5aew0P8NjzOpwY8g

Vacuum Bell:

Cost :
$480 to $2000 (Only expensive if its custom)

The vacuum bell has its ups and downs, aside from gym maxing it is the best softmax to fix your pectus. There are some very important things you need to know.

#1 : You should NOT pump it up all the way to the max, I did this multiple times and most of the time I got blisters from my skin rubbing on the top. THIS LEFT PERMANENT SCARS ON MY CHEST, bringing attention to my pectus even more. Lucky they have faded now but dont pump it up all the way

#2 : You can sleep with it on

#3 : It may give you discoloration, and with extended use it might be permanent or take awhile to go away (unfortunately) although it depends on the person

#4 : You need to use it for years but if your pectus is very bad even pulling your sternum up once could permanently make it higher up / less noticeable.

#5 : You will probably never permanently fix it but it still works

#6 : The swelling does go away after a couple times

#7 : To fully reap all the benefits you should do things that make your sternum fluctuate like breath in and out, hold your breath, suck your sternum in, do a stomach vacuum, change your poster to slumped, ect.

How to pick out your size?
Tutorial : How To Choose Vacuum Bell Size - YouTube
Or
Print Perimeters : VACUUM BELL PERIMETERS – Pectus Healing ™

Main Links To The Bell (There are some $200 chinese ones but they may break easy) :
Small Discount Codes On Google (I got mine from pectus healing)

Cons :
  • Can cause blisters if you don't use it right
  • Can cause discoloration
  • Goes back to normal unless you use for a long time consistently

Waist Trainer:

Cost :
$10 to $100

Unfortunately I haven't done this myself, although im sure it works I don't know the side effects to it. This is all in theory and I will do it in the future, I also believe its safe if you have pectus

It has been shown that over time usage of a waist trainer can mess with your organs as well as ribcage
AO8eOZZs8IHjpriDcadO9HuRyI5D5Y3ax7LiV2MXe214dydvtXOEAAHOflNZxPCsfylWsnpOMUxUbZyhwtNDhNv8eGp01UFqNaza_OW51jSjo9wCXpFH78Vb4cbIn3bFaqRAyB_sJL0gpVcg2L1Jrytjfba3mmBRyGdiF7AXQ5JigSXS5SG0Srtfr8728A
BeQyF6JvGZg1Xclv6kO71zjQwDFm40wnWUrfzpmxtwHQm9DRxW1rtazKSOqWtwuzaTwOCW-_swuCeKp5r1Cp2kSY9FCSf4FirPxvXpWVSmP8l4xuP80WxLMzG_tP2YoK3wCwXaPy0J3VVoNEjCJMw93NW5ZlA5houWWpkvaQTcLtjOdEozhc_Jc479wRKQ

Oftentimes the ends of your ribcage are tilted outward when you have pectus. I could see this being a good big fix to ribflare.

I would never tell others to do this if I didnt think it was safe to do in moderation. I personally am going to put a waist trainer over my rib cage overnight when i'm sleeping in the future.

I have no recommendations to which waist trainer to use but make sure its not too tight

Cons :
  • The possibility of messing with your lungs if taken too far
  • Probably need consistent use to fix permanently

Rib Flare Brace:

Cost
: Undetermined, (Estimated to be around $2000 to $10000)

This is a custom rib flare brace from pectus healing to fix your rib flare, if your wealthy this would be better than a waist trainer, unfortunately it is less probable which is why its lower down on the list.

To get it you need to contact pectus healing, link below.

Link :
DR. HAJE BRACE - PE and Flared Ribs CorrectIon – Pectus Healing ™
7z21GV5S_MzX3GNrJ_NrpzzuNptokpbF_M9OVM9g-72C4aZDOfl6osWexaxF6dJ3BNSwyy_DFRCYBIgqbw4PhdttrhyJKtK77gDpLoapCOimt9AjzYfHST5SsaWnZ0r0uG1YzN-Tnrx95ZGeRiK7AG03V13J4Lq7Lj6F3DHfFP_6C4vdfl6fUb7G_Te1Mw

Cons :
  • Expensive
  • May take some time to receive

Posture :

Cost :
Free

This one can be a big contributor to your pectus.
Posture fixes can be found on youtube, Petcus PT has some specific ones

Link :
Correct your Posture & Build Muscle | How to 'Fix' Pectus without Surgery Explained... - YouTube
Yoga Flow for Pectus Excavatum Posture! - YouTube
WALL POSTURE AND SHOULDER SETTING FOR PECTUS EXCAVATUM - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Rib Flare Exercise:

Cost :
Free

I think his is mostly cope, it does kinda work but not long term. Anyways heres the vid

Link :
Fix Uneven Rib Flare with One Quick Exercise - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Core Exercises :

Cost :
Free

Just wanted to mention that strengthening your core and flexing may help the rib flare

Link :
Ab Workout With Riley Byrne for Pectus Excavatum Rib Flare & Potbelly Correction - YouTube
AB WORKOUT TO FIX PECTUS RIB FLARE & POT BELLY - YouTube
Fixing my Pectus Excavatum ⚒️ #Shorts - YouTube

Cons :
  • None

Stomach Vacuums / Sternum Control :

Cost :
Free

This one I personally like alot, you should learn to control your sternum. If you have zero control focus on controlling you breathing in and out. Also practice stomach vacuums to control your stomach. Even though your sternum and stomach are not very related control your abdominal muscles helps with ribflare and pectus. Currently I can control my sternum completely. I can pull it in and push it out. Same with my ribs, good for pictures, fast moments with your shirt off, and flexing in the mirror. I dont have any tutorials for this though. Lookup on youtube “how to stomach vacuum if your interested”

Cons :
  • None

Frauding :

Cost :
Free

This one is simple, find the best angles to take pictures with, also pushout your sternum when taking them.

Cons :
  • Not legit
  • May cause body dysmorphia

Tip :
I heard some dudes sleep on their stomach to fix rip flare, this is complete cope and also the most unhealthy way to sleep, also will make your face more asymmetrical. Don't do this

Studies :
Lets be honest bro, you weren't reading them anyways

But if your really interested just look up vacuum bell studies and what not up online, the evidence backs up my claims

Conclusion :

If you have pectus, you can softmax your way into most people not realizing. Although without long term use of a vacuum bell or surgery it will never go away pectus is more of a mental thing that a health problem. For anyone reading this with pectus I would just like to say. Just lift, buy a vacuum bell and do some soft stuff unless your pectus is really bad. After a couple years of lifting, if you still hate it, you're not mentally ok, work on your mental health, get your money, status, and social circle up. Tristan tate has pectus, you think the girls care? Nah. Goodluck brother
Mega high effort đź‘Ź But change the word pectus excavitum to something simple like a sunken chest.

• +1
surgery didnt do shit for me, what helped me was gymcelling and getting more developed chest
Did that help you get with Nana?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
i have rib flare without pectus excavatum. how to fix?

Tbh not a good thread, you listed a lot of methods, which you can easily find if you google it. Still I give you a like for the effort.

To my knowledge, the reason for mild forms is most likely due to environmental factors. I would like to briefly explain. Btw. don't do surgery unless it is so severe that you have real breathing/heart problems imo.

Core Principle
When forces act from the outside in, forces must act from the inside out at the same time to create a balance. If there is an imbalance, maldevelopment will occur.

If we now transfer this thought to a pectus, a wrong posture/sleeping position/too strong chest&back muscles/weak or wrong breathing (mouth breathing) etc. can cause this malposition.

Example
Strong chest and back muscles are a simple example to illustrate this. They can put a strong force on the ribs from the outside in, now if you have underdeveloped breathing muscles / low lunge volume (its not really scientifically correct but easier to understand) there is no counterweight to balance the strength of the muscles. To create a balance you must learn to breathe. Seriously. You need to significantly increase your lung volume. You have to put pressure on your ribs from the inside.

Mentality
Accept that you have it harder than others, that is your destiny, now be man enough to do what is necessary. Everyone who reads this should make this clear to themselves.

Call to action
In general, when you notice this, you should directly optimize your 1.Posture. Next, be sure to start 2.Breathing exercises, do the exercise at the bottom daily (best breathing exercise). Learn to hold your breath longer daily. Perform Stomach Vacuum exercise daily. Next: You need to start 3.Stretching especially your chest and back muscles daily!, this is very important.

Useful Sport would be 4.Swimming and the best exercise are 5.Pullovers. Combine this with a 6.Vacuum Bell and you will get the best results possible. BUT remember, it will take time.

Also Important:
Don't focus too much on building muscles (OP has no clue about the significance of this), it will put too much pressure and make the process much more difficult, if not the opposite, especially if you are under 18 years old. During this time, the best you can do is these 6 things to completely fix your sunken chest /pectus (except severe cases).
After you see improvement regarding your pectus, you can start building your muscles to get the best physique possible. Also, don't sit around too much, walk outside, just live a healthy life.

Best breathing exercise: Inhale very deeply and hold it as long as you can, inhaling deeper and deeper. Repeat this several times until exhaustion is felt.

Tristan tate has pectus, you think the girls care? Nah.
@Hiraeth tristan tate is a cuck, stop using him as a positive example, it only scares people off and lowers your credibility.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
did it sink back in? or was there just no difference

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16474
All these are cope I hope u know that right? Posting pics of guys flexing their chest doesn’t mean it went away, the sternum immediately goes back down after u relax. If u have extreme pectus then it’s over for u

. don't do surgery unless it is so severe that you have real breathing/heart problems imo.
agreed
Core Principle
When forces act from the outside in, forces must act from the inside out at the same time to create a balance. If there is an imbalance, maldevelopment will occur.

If we now transfer this thought to a pectus, a wrong posture/sleeping position/too strong chest&back muscles/weak or wrong breathing (mouth breathing) etc. can cause this malposition.
This is just wrong, can be found in babies out the womb and little kids, it is not an environmental thing, atleast not for everyone
Mentality
Accept that you have it harder than others, that is your destiny, now be man enough to do what is necessary. Everyone who reads this should make this clear to themselves.
thats nice and all but, without solving the issue that doesnt help anyone feel better about it

d
Call to action
In general, when you notice this, you should directly optimize your 1.Posture. Next, be sure to start 2.Breathing exercises, do the exercise at the bottom daily (best breathing exercise). Learn to hold your breath longer daily. Perform Stomach Vacuum exercise daily. Next: You need to start 3.Stretching especially your chest and back muscles daily!, this is very important.

Useful Sport would be 4.Swimming and the best exercise are 5.Pullovers. Combine this with a 6.Vacuum Bell and you will get the best results possible. BUT remember, it will take time.

Also Important:
Don't focus too much on building muscles (OP has no clue about the significance of this), it will put too much pressure and make the process much more difficult, if not the opposite, especially if you are under 18 years old. During this time, the best you can do is these 6 things to completely fix your sunken chest /pectus (except severe cases).
After you see improvement regarding your pectus, you can start building your muscles to get the best physique possible. Also, don't sit around too much, walk outside, just live a healthy life.

Best breathing exercise: Inhale very deeply and hold it as long as you can, inhaling deeper and deeper. Repeat this several times until exhaustion is felt.
Bro this is horrible advice, when you build muscle, it doesnt put pressure on your sternum, building muscle is the best softmax you can do for pectus IMO, To backup my claims look at this 50 year old man who changed the look of his pectus from building musle, he was using the vaccum bell and doing breathing techniques before he had his transformation and he still didnt look good

@Hiraeth tristan tate is a cuck, stop using him as a positive example, it only scares people off and lowers your credibility.
[/SPOILER]
fair enough, I appreciate the feedback. although if somone doesnt use the solutions just because I mentioned tristan tate, I dont really care if they decide to disregard the solutions and stay the same

Thanks for the high effort feedback. Even though I disagree with most of the stuff you said, I do appreciate the effort and the attempt to help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22354
All these are cope I hope u know that right? Posting pics of guys flexing their chest doesn’t mean it went away, the sternum immediately goes back down after u relax. If u have extreme pectus then it’s over for u
thats when you get surgery or use a vaccum bell, I suggested things that pull out your sternum, I agree that exercises and sternum control are mostly temporary which is why they are lower down in the solutions list

• +1
This is just wrong, can be found in babies out the womb and little kids, it is not an environmental thing, atleast not for everyone
You just have to distinguish genetic from environmental. I should have put it differently, that I don't mean genetic causes, but slight forms that arise from maldevelopment, my mistake. And the one caused by environmental factors can be fixed very well by my "call to action". I am referring only to mild cases only, like pic related:

PectusExcavatum-img-4.jpg

This is severe, not mild. This is genetic and cant be fixed with my methods. Even weight lifting as you see did not help him, this is a case for surgery imo. Even without breathing/heart problems, someone like him will have psychological problems forever.

But in my example there will be a significant improvement and then afterwards through muscle training everything will look completely normal

To backup my claims look at this 50 year old man
How can you really take something like that here as justification for your statement? An example has no significance and especially because you do not see any improvement, it looks for each normie still like a pectus.

Core Principle

This is btw not wrong, just saying so shows that you have little knowledge in this area. This core principle applies in this case, which is very similar to the interaction of masseter and tongue in Mewing.

• +1
Thanks for the high effort thread!

I suffer from this and gymcelling for 5-7 years have made mine completely unnoticeable.

People don't even believe me when i tell them i have it, until i show them old pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Sondern
You just have to distinguish genetic from environmental. I should have put it differently, that I don't mean genetic causes, but slight forms that arise from maldevelopment, my mistake. And the one caused by environmental factors can be fixed very well by my "call to action". I am referring only to mild cases only, like pic related:

PectusExcavatum-img-4.jpg

This is severe, not mild. This is genetic and cant be fixed with my methods. Even weight lifting as you see did not help him, this is a case for surgery imo. Even without breathing/heart problems, someone like him will have psychological problems forever.

But in my example there will be a significant improvement and then afterwards through muscle training everything will look completely normal

How can you really take something like that here as justification for your statement? An example has no significance and especially because you do not see any improvement, it looks for each normie still like a pectus.

This is btw not wrong, just saying so shows that you have little knowledge in this area. This core principle applies in this case, which is very similar to the interaction of masseter and tongue in Mewing.
Fair enough, I don’t completely agree with everything, but you could be correct when it comes to mild cases

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22354
Thanks for the high effort thread!

I suffer from this and gymcelling for 5-7 years have made mine completely unnoticeable.

People don't even believe me when i tell them i have it, until i show them old pictures.
pectus excavatum makes ur chest actually look bigger too, an illusion

only trained eyes with knowledge about this can notice them

• +1
Reactions: Razorium
Bump.
Thank you so much man.
Late read but definitely worth it.

High effort as always :love:

• Love it
did it sink back in? or was there just no difference
no difference doctor after the 2nd surgery when the objects got taken out from my chest told me to start doing breathing exercises (he was visibly surprised that it did not help me)

"take a deep breathe and then blow it into straw to like push chest outwards"

probably a cope, maybe not

no difference doctor after the 2nd surgery when the objects got taken out from my chest told me to start doing breathing exercises (he was visibly surprised that it did not help me)

"take a deep breathe and then blow it into straw to like push chest outwards"

probably a cope, maybe not
Not cope, just bad doctor, they should have made it longer so it would actually push out your sternmum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
damn nigga how do you breathe with that shit :feelshmm:

bro tysm this is giga useful

• Love it