How to fix posture

S

seeker

Platinum
I have rounded shoulders + forward head. 0 equipment.

start training

You need to stretch some crucial muscles that are too thight. At the neck, leg and even jaw.

If you can find the names etc of these exercises you can read better descriptions on the internet on how to do them. I don't remember it.

1. Stand up straight, flex upper abs to help keep posture. tuck your head/chin back as much as possible while looking straight and meanwhile push your shoulders down.

2. Imagine kneeling but your knee wont touch the ground and you are standing straight. Try to feel back of your leg at the rear stretching.

3. place your tongue at the roof of your mouth, make sure you don't have overbite or underbite. Now try to open your mouth as much as possible while your tongue is still in place.

Also do planking and stomach vacuum (breath out all air, flex under abbs, try to breath back while your abs giving resistance, repeat) & push ups.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shosuke25, seeker and Deleted member 32485
fix recession

You need to stretch some crucial muscles that are too thight. At the neck, leg and even jaw.

If you can find the names etc of these exercises you can read better descriptions on the internet on how to do them. I don't remember it.

1. Stand up straight, flex upper abs to help keep posture. tuck your head/chin back as much as possible while looking straight and meanwhile push your shoulders down.

2. Imagine kneeling but your knee wont touch the ground and you are standing straight. Try to feel back of your leg at the rear stretching.

3. place your tongue at the roof of your mouth, make sure you don't have overbite or underbite. Now try to open your mouth as much as possible while your tongue is still in place.

Also do planking and stomach vacuum (breath out all air, flex under abbs, try to breath back while your abs giving resistance, repeat) & push ups.
1. chin tucks
2. wall sits
3. tongue pushups iirc

thank youuuuuu

• Love it
Reactions: shosuke25