How to foresee the effects of HGH maxxing

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
With HGH maxxing, it is not always certain what effects you can expect. AFAIK it depends firstly on genetic predisposition, which determines how the HGH is used, and secondly on the reaction of the receptors, which can vary depending on the organ (and so on). So since it is an individual factor as to what effects HGH will have, how can I find out, what effects it will have on me?

What exactly do I need to examine, which receptors, and so on?
According to studies on agromegaly, excess HGH causes, among other things, a long midface and maxillary retrognathia. If I am a hyper responder for something like this then I can spare myself from such a looksminn.

u cant its impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
With HGH maxxing, it is not always certain what effects you can expect. AFAIK it depends firstly on genetic predisposition, which determines how the HGH is used, and secondly on the reaction of the receptors, which can vary depending on the organ (and so on). So since it is an individual factor as to what effects HGH will have, how can I find out, what effects it will have on me?

What exactly do I need to examine, which receptors, and so on?
According to studies on agromegaly, excess HGH causes, among other things, a long midface and maxillary retrognathia. If I am a hyper responder for something like this then I can spare myself from such a looksminn.
Hgh won't let you surpass your genetic limit

Just give up

Spend the time effort and money on another looksmax

hgh is cope

kys

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Hgh won't let you surpass your genetic limit

Just give up

Spend the time effort and money on another looksmax

hgh is cope

kys
i know people say that only to make ppl not take hgh im not retarded

i know people say that only to make ppl not take hgh im not retarded
It's my opinion, I don't care what he does. Infact I hope he takes hgh and significantly decreases his lifespan so I can laugh at him after he dies at 60, and tell him "I told you bro"

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
It's my opinion, I don't care what he does. Infact I hope he takes hgh and significantly decreases his lifespan so I can laugh at him after he dies at 60, and tell him "I told you bro"
hgh doesnt decrease lifespan but ok retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I need more bigonial width.Bonesmashing the gonions is to risky for me. This is why I considered it.
Okay also don’t remove third molar/wisdom teeth. At least lower ones don’t remove them

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Okay also don’t remove third molar/wisdom teeth. At least lower ones don’t remove them
I will never get any teeth removed. f those ortho jews

• Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs
pls seriosly is there really nothing you can do?