How to gamble online?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I used to gamble csgo skins on some sites and made easy 200 $ of profit back in 2016. I don't play csgo anymore and want to do the same thing with crypto. I only have paypal/debit card and can't buy crypto because I am underage.

I tried to make a deposit on some shitty cs gambling sites that apparently take credit cards and apple pay, but they declined my transaction for some reason and the fees are also a huge ripoff.

Can't verify my ID on any of the sites, so I am looking for sites that take credit cards/apple pay/paypal as an option to deposit and crpyto/paypal to withdraw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
U don’t, fag.

• WTF
Reactions: Bitch
I have to
U should never gamble any Steam items without expecting it to backfire on u.

This is your fault and accept u wasted what I am guessing was around a month of allowance combined for u.

• JFL
rollojetyolo

• JFL
U should never gamble any Steam items without expecting it to backfire on u.

This is your fault and accept u wasted what I am guessing was around a month of allowance combined for u.
Already sold the skins for real money back in 2016 and made a lot of profit, so it didn't backire on me jfl

I don't have a job but I make a small amount of money here and there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
trade forex instead, im making good money

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Bitch and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
Already sold the skins for real money back in 2016 and made a lot of profit, so it didn't backire on me jfl

I don't have a job but I make a small amount of money here and there
I heard of this thingy called eToro that does this trading thing w/ PayPal for crypto.

• +1
how much have you made tyrone
a few hundred this week, its easy af

the jews move the market to the opposite of the majority of open trades, this is why everyone says 95% of traders lose money, all u gotta do is be the 5% and do the opposite/what the (((banks))) are doing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Copeful and Bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back