How To Get 0.2/0.25 MG Finasteride Dose Without Prescription?

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
Sorry if the answer is common knowledge, I'm a bit lacking in common knowledge haha.

The reason I don't want to get a prescription is that people will judge and also I don't know if a doctor will prescribe to someone that's Norwood 0, I decided that sometime in the new few months or in the next year I'm going to start taking a PREVENTATIVE regular dose of finasteride, because as Haircafe said the only cure for androgenic alopecia we have is to take finasteride BEFORE the hairloss process starts, and it hasn't started for me now but looking at all the men walking around with receding hairlines and the fact that my dad is a full-blown Norwood 6 (Norwood 5 AT BEST) I know that I'm going to need it, so might as well start now when I can stop any permanent damage w/o having to get an extremely expensive (and often times synthetic looking) hair transplant.

If ur located in the US, u can get it for DIRT CHEAP from Indian pharmacies. It will be 1mg, but you can cut it into 4.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
If ur located in the US, u can get it for DIRT CHEAP from Indian pharmacies. It will be 1mg, but you can cut it into 4.
Which Indian pharmacies? And are they of the same quality in terms hairloss efficacy?

Which Indian pharmacies? And are they of the same quality in terms hairloss efficacy?
yeah finasteride is not a drug they need to hustle to fake because it's already cheap. risk/reward is not good for them to fake it to sell more, because it would damage their rep for nothing.

u can order urs from alldaychemist or highstreetpharma.

• Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yeah finasteride is not a drug they need to hustle to fake because it's already cheap. risk/reward is not good for them to fake it to sell more, because it would damage their rep for nothing.

u can order urs from alldaychemist or highstreetpharma.
Thanks man!

• Love it
Reactions: igbekele007