How to get a bimax covered

logertek0000

logertek0000

Iron
I'm going to my ortho that cucked me with 4 years of braces for a checkup years afterwards. What should I say to him to put the idea that I need jaw surgery in his mind.

My current plan is saying I have breathing issues ( I don't) and I'l tell him I wake up at night gasping for air and people say I have the worst snoring they've ever heard.

I'm also going to say I have tmj and it hurts to chew.

Fulltime lurker/rotter since 2022

pretending to have tmj and somehow thinking that will get him a free bimax

The absolute state of .org

• +1
Reactions: highT
You have to proof these things. I said the same and it came out that my airways were okay, no sleep apnea, tmj and jaw issues tho.

They can see right through you, you cant talk shit to a surgeon who does this for a living

• +1
Reactions: zura, highT and WhiteGoodman
You have to proof these things. I said the same and it came out that my airways were okay, no sleep apnea, tmj and jaw issues tho.

They can see right through you, you cant talk shit to a surgeon who does this for a living
Exactly. JFL at believing they're going to write off $10k + on a whim because some guy said he has TMJ

• +1
Reactions: highT, IndraBC and depressionmaxxing
Exactly. JFL at believing they're going to write off $10k + on a whim because some guy said he has TMJ
thats fair, ill update after I talk to him tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
whats the point of not at least trying, dont want to rot eternally

prolly right but what do i have to lose