How to get a high Tinder ELO and increase the amount of matches

Deleted member 16986

Deleted member 16986

Bronze
Minimum requirements:

You can only get a decent ELO if you are decent looking.

This is a guide is for MTN to Chadlite and might maybe double your Tinder Likes and also impove the quality and responsiveness of the girls.

If you are fat, bald or have a fucked up face it probably won't help you.

You need at least 5/10 face, gymcel body and NT pics on the beach, in cities etc. Girls must see you are not a rotter.

Do not hesitate to morph your pics slightly. You can retouch skin, remove moles, maybe a bit thicker neck, a bit less rounded face, a bit lower hairline. Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth or you will look uncanny. No autism mode with chad jaw, hunter eyes etc. High resolution of your pics is a must.

Account creation:

You create your Tinder account at 6pm, upload your pics. On Friday or Saturday. The first 24 hours your profile is heavily boosted and you get shown to many girls.

After creating the first 24h you LDAR and do nothing. Don't swipe and let the Likes come in. If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics.

After 24h you buy a Gold subscription for one month. Its cucked. Still if you want to get laid pay and forget it. The guide does not work without Gold. If you buy Platin it might work even a lot better.

With Tinder Gold you can see the profiles of your likes. You never swipe random girls that get shown to you. You go in the Likes received section and like back all decent looking girls. You reject all low SMV girls. Tinder algorithm will see that you only match with decent girls and it assumes you are decent looking. Your ELO gets higher and you get shown more and to better looking girls.

ELO also increases when you get many text messages. Even if you see a girl won't be dtf it is good to text much with her because this boosts you ELO.

Don't be rude and get unmatched. This lowers your ELO.

Now after you selected the best girls you text them with "you are so cute, name 😘"

This is not rude, it is flirty and individual. You want to receive a message back to boost your ELO.

Now for increasing ELO all the time you always need to have your profile being shown at places where it is prime swiping time from 6 to 10 pm.

Deactivate your location status when you set your Tinder to another place. Girls won't like you when they see you are far away.

I recommend to always get shown in places with gl girls that will text back a lot in Minsk, Belarus at prime time. In Lyon, France. In Montevideo, Uruguay and in Wellington, NZ.

You gather likes there, match with the best girls and text a bit with them to boost your ELO.

Never match with ugly girls out of desperation. It lowers your ELO. Let Tinder see you want 6/10 + girls only.

I realised your ELO gets penalized when you have many open matches you did not text. So when you match text them. Also you should not have too many open messages. Keep texting to boost your ELO.

When you think your ELO is high you switch the location to your hometown and enjoy the increased amount of Likes.

Keep in mind your ELO does not make the girls text you more. For this you need to be good looking.

But ELO makes your profile being shown to more girls so the odds to get a gl match are still increasing.

About your the pics you use:

The first pic must be carefully chosen. I guess most girls decide based on your first pic. Your face needs to be clearly visible in a neutral angle in good light. You must look NT and smiling is an advantage. Selfies are allowed. Good quality is key. It is good when girls already can anticipate that you have a good body. Fashionmaxing also helps. A branded Lacoste blazer or similar is good (need to work on this myself). A good background is also a halo. Professional pics are good too.

Second pic should display your gymcel body in an NT way like on beach pic. Mirror selfie might work if you are Chad. If you are not better go for the NT solution.

Have some more pics in cool places or doing cool activities. You need to look always good though.

Your pics must give you raw sexual jock appeal. Don't use pics with dogs or anything cucked. Girls must see you are on Tinder to get laid and not to get friendzoned.

Pics of you playing football, tennis or similar are very good.

Have at least 4-5 pics.

You are as good as your weakest pic. Never use a pic where you don't look good.

Group pics are not needed but you can use them. If you have group pics don't get mogged but also make sure the people in the pics are cool. No girl wants you to have subhuman friends.

A video of you doing some cool activity is nice and can be included as last pic.

Your bio does not matter a lot. Just have sth like:

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

You can link your IG if it is good. If not don't mention it. Social proof is always good.

If you are Instagramcel say that you deleted Instagram because it was too time consuming. Never let a girl see you have a subhuman IG account with less than 100 followers.

Sticky this.

@Preston

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Corleone, Deleted member 24347 and 42 others
I guess I correctly predicted the nz girl was from wellington in the last thread :feelsez:, that's where all the political sjw whores go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, fogdart and Deleted member 16986
Is having 3k followers a halo ?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, chawaje, joeveniro and 3 others
Can I mention I have a big cock :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 6’1cel and Deleted member 16986
Can I mention I'm Brahmin?

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, AsGoodAsItGets, cmfanel and 6 others
Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey

read every word, and book marked, great thread. mirin your analytical approach to this

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
@tyronelite sticky this, treasure of a thread (also maybe move it to success sub-forum, but no one reads that tbh)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16986 and tyronelite
Minimum requirements:

This is a guide is for MTN to Chadlite and might maybe double your Tinder Likes and also impove the quality and responsiveness of the girls.

You need at least 5/10 face, gymcel body and NT pics on the beach, in cities etc. Girls must see you are not a rotter.

Do not hesitate to morph your pics slightly. You can retouch skin, remove moles, maybe a bit thicker neck, a bit less rounded face, a bit lower hairline. Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth or you will look uncanny. No autism mode with chad jaw, hunter eyes etc. High resolution of your pics is a must.

Account creation:

You create your Tinder account at 6pm, upload your pics. On Friday or Saturday. The first 24 hours your profile is heavily boosted and you get shown to many girls.

After creating the first 24h you LDAR and do nothing. Don't swipe and let the Likes come in. If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics.

After 24h you buy a Gold subscription for one month. Its cucked. Still if you want to get laid pay and forget it. The guide does not work without Gold. If you buy Platin it might work even a lot better.

With Tinder Gold you can see the profiles of your likes. You never swipe random girls that get shown to you. You go in the Likes received section and like back all decent looking girls. You reject all low SMV girls. Tinder algorithm will see that you only match with decent girls and it assumes you are decent looking. Your ELO gets higher and you get shown more and to better looking girls.

ELO also increases when you get many text messages. Even if you see a girl won't be dtf it is good to text much with her because this boosts you ELO.

Now after you selected the best girls you text them with "you are so cute, name 😘"

This is not rude, it is flirty and individual. You want to receive a message back to boost your ELO.

Now for increasing ELO all the time you always need to have your profile being shown at places where it is prime swiping time from 6 to 10 pm.

Deactivate your location status when you set your Tinder to another place. Girls won't like you when they see you are far away.

I recommend to always get shown in places with gl girls that will text back a lot in Minsk, Belarus at prime time. In Lyon, France. In Montevideo, Uruguay and in Wellington, NZ.

You gather likes there, match with the best girls and text a bit with them to boost your ELO.

Never match with ugly girls out of desperation. It lowers your ELO. Let Tinder see you want 6/10 + girls only.

I realised your ELO gets penalized when you have many open matches you did not text. So when you match text them. Also you should not have too many open messages. Keep texting to boost your ELO.

When you think your ELO is high you switch the location to your hometown and enjoy the increased amount of Likes.

Keep in mind your ELO does not make the girls text you more. For this you need to be good looking.

But ELO makes your profile being shown to more girls so the odds to get a gl match are still increasing.

The first pic must be carefully chosen. I guess most girls decide based on your first pic. Your face needs to be clearly visible in a neutral angle in good light. You must look NT and smiling is an advantage. Selfies are allowed. Good quality is key. It is good when girls already can anticipate that you have a good body. Fashionmaxing also helps. A branded Lacoste blazer or similar is good (need to work on this myself). A good background is also a halo. Professional pics are good too.

Second pic should display your gymcel body in an NT way like on beach pic. Mirror selfie might work if you are Chad. If you are not better go for the NT solution.

Have some more pics in cool places or doing cool activities. You need to look always good though.

Your pics must give you raw sexual jock appeal. Don't use pics with dogs or anything cucked. Girls must see you are on Tinder to get laid and not to get friendzoned.

Have at least 4-5 pics.

Group pics are not needed but you can use them. If you have group pics don't get mogged but also make sure the people in the pics are cool. No girl wants you to have subhuman friends.

A video of you doing some cool activity is nice and can be included as last pic.

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

You can link your IG if it is good. If not don't mention it. Social proof is always good.

If you are Instagramcel say that you deleted Instagram because it was too time consuming. Never let a girl see you have a subhuman IG account with less than 100 followers.

Sticky this.

@Preston
high IQ thread but in Minsk girls are kinda retarded and you wouldn't text with them in English lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, joeveniro and Deleted member 16986
@SMESH :feelsahh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Easy to get lol.
If only my trip to Italy didn’t get cancelled. I have uni, work and training so I don’t have time for NT activities most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
If only my trip to Italy didn’t get cancelled. I have uni, work and training so I don’t have time for NT activities most of the time.
Just go to nice place and take a couple of pics lol, it takes no time.

but the pics have to be good and you have to be haircutmaxxed so it's not that easy

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17525, ROTTING and 1 other person

Let someone record how you SMESH an incels face in kickboxing training and upload on Tinder

Girls unironically love violence

Antonio rebound antonio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
Imagine taking pics of yourself in public, couldn’t be me :feelswhat:

You need a group of likeminded narcy friends to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, chawaje, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Let someone record how you SMESH an incels face in kickboxing training and upload on Tinder

Girls unironically love violence

View attachment 1595382
I wish they’d let me record inside the dojo I’ve wanted to have good vids of me boxing niggas up for a while :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 16986

Treat your mother for dinner and have her take the pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 16641, ROTTING and 1 other person

JFL at the irony of you saying I don’t put effort when you aren’t even willing to take some pics of yourself outside, aight keep matching with subhuman girls then :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and LooksOrDeath
Treat your mother for dinner and have her take the pics.
I’m Chechen my mom is very conservative if I posed like some narcy fag she’d call me gay and have my father beat me up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18012 and 4 others
Minimum requirements:

Account creation:

Have at least 4-5 pics.

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

Sticky this.

@Preston
Is bulge maxing on tinder legit ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
JFL at the irony of you saying I don’t put effort when you aren’t even willing to take some pics of yourself outside, aight keep matching with subhuman girls then :feelsgood:
Have you ever seen people that take pics of themselves in public with no shame? I’m way too high inhib and sane to be caught doing that shit.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Have you ever seen people that take pics of themselves in public with no shame? I’m way too high inhib and sane to be caught doing that shit.
Selfies sure, actual pics no, but who cares nigga? Lmfao you can even ask randoms to take a pic of you, it is not that deep :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Selfies sure, actual pics no, but who cares nigga? Lmfao you can even ask randoms to take a pic of you, it is not that deep :ogre:
Some low inhib UK nigger asked me if I could take a pic of him in Rotterdam and he legit posed like some rapper on a hiphop album like this

It was so cringe but I was mirin his lack of shame and inhibition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, ROTTING and evap0
Imagine being chechen and going to uni. If your ancestors heard about this they would have an insane amount of rage. Go to the Caucasus mountains and herd sheep or go wrestling like khabib

Imagine being chechen and going to uni. If your ancestors heard about this they would have an insane amount of rage. Go to the Caucasus mountains and herd sheep or go wrestling like khabib
Chechens actually encourage their children to study cause we already have enough war criminals and combat athletes. Also I’m not a good enough fighter to go pro :feelswah:

• +1
Chechens actually encourage their children to study cause we already have enough war criminals and combat athletes. Also I’m not a good enough fighter to go pro :feelswah:
You're a chechen. One of the most based racial groups on earth. Stop whining about not going to italy and start beating everyone up and down in netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16641 and 2 others
why do i have to be so ugly :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:?

@SMESH how tf do you have blue eyes as a chechen. Did some whites rape your ancestors. Cause chechens are basically anatolian turks and turkish people don't have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and ROTTING
@SMESH how tf do you have blue eyes as a chechen. Did some whites rape your ancestors. Cause chechens are basically anatolian turks and turkish people don't have blue eyes
Don’t you ever talk shit to me smelly dravidian dog. Go do your research most Chechens have blue eyes you chai wala streetshitter.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Don’t you ever talk shit to me smelly dravidian dog. Go do your research most Chechens have blue eyes you chai wala streetshitter.
Cope I'm not Dravidian.

I’m Chechen my mom is very conservative if I posed like some narcy fag she’d call me gay and have my father beat me up
Brutals Chechen mentality.
Over for soft kindhearted men in Chechen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Bruh why tf you getting this angry for . Just say no if whites didn't rape your ancestors

should’ve also added that abs are mandatory

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Hero of the Imperium, realrob and 1 other person
Don't swipe and let the Likes come in. If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics
this will directly depend on the population of the area you live in tho

someone here that can make a formula taking that into account?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 16986
Is this good first pic

Attachments

• 6BEF8902-9D39-4A7C-82EF-80C20997A549.jpeg
    6BEF8902-9D39-4A7C-82EF-80C20997A549.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16986
We take NT pics of each other when I’m in Netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16986
Stop jfl my posts and respond cafingbannanas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16986
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
i slay with my autistic selfie

Attachments

• IMG_20220318_223919_894.jpg
    IMG_20220318_223919_894.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: K9Hunter and Deleted member 17244
Spat out my fucking water reading that one

• +1
do u support Kadyrov?