Reactions: Deleted member 5786, chawaje, Veles and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 17525 and ROTTING
Stopped reading at you need to be decent looking :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 16944
If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics.
This is HEAVILY dependant on location. In Sthlm which is a semi large city i got 99+ in 2 hours but in a smaller town it took a whole day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 16986
Minimum requirements:

You can only get a decent ELO if you are decent looking.

This is a guide is for MTN to Chadlite and might maybe double your Tinder Likes and also impove the quality and responsiveness of the girls.

If you are fat, bald or have a fucked up face it probably won't help you.

You need at least 5/10 face, gymcel body and NT pics on the beach, in cities etc. Girls must see you are not a rotter.

Do not hesitate to morph your pics slightly. You can retouch skin, remove moles, maybe a bit thicker neck, a bit less rounded face, a bit lower hairline. Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth or you will look uncanny. No autism mode with chad jaw, hunter eyes etc. High resolution of your pics is a must.

Account creation:

You create your Tinder account at 6pm, upload your pics. On Friday or Saturday. The first 24 hours your profile is heavily boosted and you get shown to many girls.

After creating the first 24h you LDAR and do nothing. Don't swipe and let the Likes come in. If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics.

After 24h you buy a Gold subscription for one month. Its cucked. Still if you want to get laid pay and forget it. The guide does not work without Gold. If you buy Platin it might work even a lot better.

With Tinder Gold you can see the profiles of your likes. You never swipe random girls that get shown to you. You go in the Likes received section and like back all decent looking girls. You reject all low SMV girls. Tinder algorithm will see that you only match with decent girls and it assumes you are decent looking. Your ELO gets higher and you get shown more and to better looking girls.

ELO also increases when you get many text messages. Even if you see a girl won't be dtf it is good to text much with her because this boosts you ELO.

Don't be rude and get unmatched. This lowers your ELO.

Now after you selected the best girls you text them with "you are so cute, name 😘"

This is not rude, it is flirty and individual. You want to receive a message back to boost your ELO.

Now for increasing ELO all the time you always need to have your profile being shown at places where it is prime swiping time from 6 to 10 pm.

Deactivate your location status when you set your Tinder to another place. Girls won't like you when they see you are far away.

I recommend to always get shown in places with gl girls that will text back a lot in Minsk, Belarus at prime time. In Lyon, France. In Montevideo, Uruguay and in Wellington, NZ.

You gather likes there, match with the best girls and text a bit with them to boost your ELO.

Never match with ugly girls out of desperation. It lowers your ELO. Let Tinder see you want 6/10 + girls only.

I realised your ELO gets penalized when you have many open matches you did not text. So when you match text them. Also you should not have too many open messages. Keep texting to boost your ELO.

When you think your ELO is high you switch the location to your hometown and enjoy the increased amount of Likes.

Keep in mind your ELO does not make the girls text you more. For this you need to be good looking.

But ELO makes your profile being shown to more girls so the odds to get a gl match are still increasing.

About your the pics you use:

The first pic must be carefully chosen. I guess most girls decide based on your first pic. Your face needs to be clearly visible in a neutral angle in good light. You must look NT and smiling is an advantage. Selfies are allowed. Good quality is key. It is good when girls already can anticipate that you have a good body. Fashionmaxing also helps. A branded Lacoste blazer or similar is good (need to work on this myself). A good background is also a halo. Professional pics are good too.

Second pic should display your gymcel body in an NT way like on beach pic. Mirror selfie might work if you are Chad. If you are not better go for the NT solution.

Have some more pics in cool places or doing cool activities. You need to look always good though.

Your pics must give you raw sexual jock appeal. Don't use pics with dogs or anything cucked. Girls must see you are on Tinder to get laid and not to get friendzoned.

Pics of you playing football, tennis or similar are very good.

Have at least 4-5 pics.

You are as good as your weakest pic. Never use a pic where you don't look good.

Group pics are not needed but you can use them. If you have group pics don't get mogged but also make sure the people in the pics are cool. No girl wants you to have subhuman friends.

A video of you doing some cool activity is nice and can be included as last pic.

Your bio does not matter a lot. Just have sth like:

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

You can link your IG if it is good. If not don't mention it. Social proof is always good.

If you are Instagramcel say that you deleted Instagram because it was too time consuming. Never let a girl see you have a subhuman IG account with less than 100 followers.

Sticky this.

@Preston
nnnice bro

Can I mention I'm Brahmin?

Hey boyo do you have any idea how does bumble algorithm works? Bumble is more used by people where I live. The thing is I once did a chadfish experiment and my chadfish got 100+ likes within 2-3 hours of making that account but it was not a verified account and some stupid foids mass reported me and the account got permanently banned.

Some days back i made another chadfish account by bypassing the verification process somehow and this chadfish was alot better than the last one but it only got 2 matches in 24 hours despite having mogger pictures so it looks like my Ip is either shadowbanned or they just blocked my IP from getting matches because of previous chadfish experiment
Minimum requirements:

This is a guide is for MTN to Chadlite and might maybe double your Tinder Likes and also impove the quality and responsiveness of the girls.

You need at least 5/10 face, gymcel body and NT pics on the beach, in cities etc. Girls must see you are not a rotter.

Do not hesitate to morph your pics slightly. You can retouch skin, remove moles, maybe a bit thicker neck, a bit less rounded face, a bit lower hairline. Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth or you will look uncanny. No autism mode with chad jaw, hunter eyes etc. High resolution of your pics is a must.

Account creation:

You create your Tinder account at 6pm, upload your pics. On Friday or Saturday. The first 24 hours your profile is heavily boosted and you get shown to many girls.

After creating the first 24h you LDAR and do nothing. Don't swipe and let the Likes come in. If you get 100 likes in the first hour you are Chad. If you are decent looking you hit 100 likes first 6h, 50 Likes is still good. If you get below that you need to work on your pics.

After 24h you buy a Gold subscription for one month. Its cucked. Still if you want to get laid pay and forget it. The guide does not work without Gold. If you buy Platin it might work even a lot better.

With Tinder Gold you can see the profiles of your likes. You never swipe random girls that get shown to you. You go in the Likes received section and like back all decent looking girls. You reject all low SMV girls. Tinder algorithm will see that you only match with decent girls and it assumes you are decent looking. Your ELO gets higher and you get shown more and to better looking girls.

ELO also increases when you get many text messages. Even if you see a girl won't be dtf it is good to text much with her because this boosts you ELO.

Now after you selected the best girls you text them with "you are so cute, name 😘"

This is not rude, it is flirty and individual. You want to receive a message back to boost your ELO.

Now for increasing ELO all the time you always need to have your profile being shown at places where it is prime swiping time from 6 to 10 pm.

Deactivate your location status when you set your Tinder to another place. Girls won't like you when they see you are far away.

I recommend to always get shown in places with gl girls that will text back a lot in Minsk, Belarus at prime time. In Lyon, France. In Montevideo, Uruguay and in Wellington, NZ.

You gather likes there, match with the best girls and text a bit with them to boost your ELO.

Never match with ugly girls out of desperation. It lowers your ELO. Let Tinder see you want 6/10 + girls only.

I realised your ELO gets penalized when you have many open matches you did not text. So when you match text them. Also you should not have too many open messages. Keep texting to boost your ELO.

When you think your ELO is high you switch the location to your hometown and enjoy the increased amount of Likes.

Keep in mind your ELO does not make the girls text you more. For this you need to be good looking.

But ELO makes your profile being shown to more girls so the odds to get a gl match are still increasing.

The first pic must be carefully chosen. I guess most girls decide based on your first pic. Your face needs to be clearly visible in a neutral angle in good light. You must look NT and smiling is an advantage. Selfies are allowed. Good quality is key. It is good when girls already can anticipate that you have a good body. Fashionmaxing also helps. A branded Lacoste blazer or similar is good (need to work on this myself). A good background is also a halo. Professional pics are good too.

Second pic should display your gymcel body in an NT way like on beach pic. Mirror selfie might work if you are Chad. If you are not better go for the NT solution.

Have some more pics in cool places or doing cool activities. You need to look always good though.

Your pics must give you raw sexual jock appeal. Don't use pics with dogs or anything cucked. Girls must see you are on Tinder to get laid and not to get friendzoned.

Have at least 4-5 pics.

Group pics are not needed but you can use them. If you have group pics don't get mogged but also make sure the people in the pics are cool. No girl wants you to have subhuman friends.

A video of you doing some cool activity is nice and can be included as last pic.

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

You can link your IG if it is good. If not don't mention it. Social proof is always good.

If you are Instagramcel say that you deleted Instagram because it was too time consuming. Never let a girl see you have a subhuman IG account with less than 100 followers.

Sticky this.

@Preston

Hey boyo do you have any idea how does bumble algorithm works? Bumble is more used by people where I live. The thing is I once did a chadfish experiment and my chadfish got 100+ likes within 2-3 hours of making that account but it was not a verified account and some stupid foids mass reported me and the account got permanently banned.

Some days back i made another chadfish account by bypassing the verification process somehow and this chadfish was alot better than the last one but it only got 2 matches in 24 hours despite having mogger pictures so it looks like my Ip is either shadowbanned or they just blocked my IP from getting matches because of previous chadfish experiment
Buy a new SIM card and use an old phone

Need a guide for ugly niggas like me

Good thread! I just realized that I have implemented almost all of it intuitively, even with the change of location, but for other reasons. But tbh this will only help MTN + body halo or HTN + normal body. Ideally chadlite + body halo to get the most out of it.

Last edited:
Minimum requirements:

Account creation:

Have at least 4-5 pics.

Student from Germany 🇩🇪

Sticky this.

@Preston
Did tinder chadlite experiment he got 25 matches after 24h. No shadowban because New device, New number, New mail, all New. Must be good times back then when tinder Was not fucked up