How to get a lower voice during puberty?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I need help with this too. I hate my voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
I have no idea, i was lucky to get a deep voice. I remember i had a phase in puberty when i was insecure about my voice, i think i artificially lowered my voice and it became my real voice afterwards, probably has no effect though since my father and grandfather have deep voices.
To add, my friend with a high voice did the same cope by lowering his voice, now he still has his high voice well after puberty but he sounds a bit better after stopping lowering his voice, maybe because of improved personality (better use of his voice and more relaxed overall, less tense voice.)
Artificially lowering your voice could have some effect but if it doesn't you're just making yourself look stupid especially if you overdo it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
If you purposely talk in a deep voice,your vocal cords will grow
(during puberty)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
If you purposely talk in a deep voice,your vocal cords will grow
(during puberty)
Got research? This seems really faretched tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2227 and InjectE
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fuck i hate my deep voice, i need to scream in public in order to be heard, you guys will regret having it either

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
Fuck i hate my deep voice, i need to scream in public in order to be heard, you guys will regret having it either
Yeah I always think I’m talking loud but people can barley hear me

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
But girls get wet by hearing a deep husky voice.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
dude when i have a sick voice i legit have a god tier voice. morgan freeman level srs

• Love it
Reactions: her
@Dope marlboromaxx tbh, you live in India so you can acquire cigs pretty easily, just burn like 10 a day.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2205
I live in America lol
weedmaxx then, you get an allowance or work a job? You could probably acquire weed for $10/gram, so a gram is enough to roll two joints if you mix it with some tobacco, or several bong hits. If you buy an ounce you could probably get it cheaper per gram, like 28 grams for maybe 150-200 bucks.
more like smoke cigs
Yea but I feel like weed would be more your scene you know, you seem like the sorta guy if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
weedmaxx then, you get an allowance or work a job? You could probably acquire weed for $10/gram, so a gram is enough to roll two joints if you mix it with some tobacco, or several bong hits. If you buy an ounce you could probably get it cheaper per gram, like 28 grams for maybe 150-200 bucks.

Yea but I feel like weed would be more your scene you know, you seem like the sorta guy if you catch my drift.
weed is a big looksmin. I used to smoke but it gave me frequent headaches. Even vaping is a looksmin apparently.

weed is a big looksmin. I used to smoke but it gave me frequent headaches. Even vaping is a looksmin apparently.
really? I never found it used to looksmin me, I just enjoyed it a lot and it even made be lose some weight.

Increase T levels

I love my deep voice tbh, it gives me a commanding air, people listen when I speak.

Well idk if that's true, if it is, i would like to have this type of deep voice (guy from 0:15)

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
I did death metal vocals from 13 to 18 and my voice pitch didn't change at all.

how is it a looksmin (not counting headaches)