How to get tan on Accutane

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
Currently 5months on accutane, dont know how much long it will take.
I want to get a tan since it makes me look better, bad thing is that I cannot get any sunlight during the treatment.
Any alternatives?

spray tan?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi
I want to get a tan since it makes me look better, bad thing is that I cannot get any sunlight during the treatment.
Any alternatives?
question how is your progress with accutane? is your skin clear?

Any alternatives?
Donald Trump Idk GIF by Election 2016

question how is your progress with accutane? is your skin clear?
I had a lot of acne on my back and on my shoulders, and mildly on my neck and face.
Neck and face acne completely dissapeared and I still have a bit on my back and shoulders, but its miles better.
The only thing is that I still have a few acne scars in my face and I cant seem to get a unified tone, I have like red upper cheeks and nose, idk why.

why, if you have the chance to vampiremax just do that instead, slays way harder

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
wtf u mean u cant go outside, i did go outside and nothing happen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
wtf u mean u cant go outside, i did go outside and nothing happen tbh.
Yes I can, the issue is that the advice against sun exposure during the tretament
why, if you have the chance to vampiremax just do that instead, slays way harder
nahh, im blond with blue eyes, tan will ascend me

But i would recommend wearing spf
I don't want to fuck my skin so I will start getting more sunlight slowly, how long were you taking accutane?

I don't want to fuck my skin so I will start getting more sunlight slowly, how long were you taking accutane?
3 months, i could do 5months but i lost my rest of tablets somewhere :lul:

now im on tret, 2 months
I saw a lot of people using tret, would you reccomend it? I need to investigate about it first because i have no idea of what it is

I saw a lot of people using tret, would you reccomend it? I need to investigate about it first because i have no idea of what it is
yes i recommend it, i only use it for pie tho, idk if shit works for acne but it should

yes i recommend it, i only use it for pie tho, idk if shit works for acne but it should
Hopefully my acne will be gone for good with accutane so I would just use tret as a softmaxx for the face

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior
oh alr. also how tall are you, cus accutane’s gonna nuke your growth
Already stopped growing so I dont worry abt that

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Any alternatives?
I'm like abit over 1 month on accutane, i dont really understand the hype about the sunlight exposure being bad, yes you're way sensitive to the sun but spf along side with sun exposure i've noticed no sunburn

I'm like abit over 1 month on accutane, i dont really understand the hype about the sunlight exposure being bad, yes you're way sensitive to the sun but spf along side with sun exposure i've noticed no sunburn
I just don't want to risk it, but as long as the skin does not get affected

• +1
Reactions: Chicoaus123
I just don't want to risk it, but as long as the skin does not get affected
It is no worries, i'm pretty tanned along side with spf 50 makes me around 1 hour in 30 degree heat without any facial burn

It is no worries, i'm pretty tanned along side with spf 50 makes me around 1 hour in 30 degree heat without any facial burn
I want to get into tanning beds for full body so I will try to be careful. Anyways the dermatologist is seeing me in 3 weeks so I hope he tells me good news

• +1
Reactions: Chicoaus123
Any alternatives?
beta carotene, astanxanthin, lycopene, im also thinking of getting on accutane, what side effects did u experience

beta carotene, astanxanthin, lycopene, im also thinking of getting on accutane, what side effects did u experience
Go for it, it helped me a lot. Side effects I can think are mostly related to dry skin, dry lips(only lipbalm with spf helped, other ones kept my lips dry 24/7, find a good one and stick with it), dry nose, a bit of dandruff on hair, and it can cause red eyes if you spend a lot of time on screens.

I'd say melanotan 2 but just don't go in the sun.

You could legit do like 100mcg every other day and you'd slowly but surely become way darker (but it'll be very subtle).

Absolutely do not take melanotan if you have acne scars (PIH pr PIE). Wait till you've cleared them up before doing MT2

• +1
Reactions: E_Maxx
I'd say melanotan 2 but just don't go in the sun.

You could legit do like 100mcg every other day and you'd slowly but surely become way darker (but it'll be very subtle).

Absolutely do not take melanotan if you have acne scars (PIH pr PIE). Wait till you've cleared them up before doing MT2
I do have a lot of acne scars in the back and shoulders, accutane has gotten rid of acne but still not the scars, any recommendations?

bro get off acutane its a toxic poison.
acne is caused by hormone imbalance. you need to fix your diet and enviroment. No seed oils, low PUFA, real natural food not processed garbage and grains/veggies

I do have a lot of acne scars in the back and shoulders, accutane has gotten rid of acne but still not the scars, any recommendations?
Chemical peels and microneedling

if they're PIH and PIE but not indented deep scars you can just wait and let them fade with time