Anyone here have any before & afters for removing their wisdom teeth??

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Both my brothers got corrective lefort 1 advancements to fix their underbites and I’m planned for the same thing.

The thing is, during the operation they both had all 4 of their wisdom teeth removed for some reason, which i do not want at all. Everyone on this forum talks about how removing their wisdoms fucked their face up (only when removing the lower ones) and i cant have that to me

I dont think they ever had any issues with their wisdoms, but i guess the jew dentist convinced them to take them out during the operation.

If i dont get them removed during my operation and a couple years down the line my wisdoms start hurting me, can i just suck up the pain and let them do their thing or do i really have to get it removed?

And is it really that bad? Thats why i wanna see personal before & afters here

you should get them removed

not worth to leave in

Both my brothers got corrective lefort 1 advancements to fix their underbites and I’m planned for the same thing.

The thing is, during the operation they both had all 4 of their wisdom teeth removed for some reason, which i do not want at all. Everyone on this forum talks about how removing their wisdoms fucked their face up (only when removing the lower ones) and i cant have that to me

I dont think they ever had any issues with their wisdoms, but i guess the jew dentist convinced them to take them out during the operation.

If i dont get them removed during my operation and a couple years down the line my wisdoms start hurting me, can i just suck up the pain and let them do their thing or do i really have to get it removed?

And is it really that bad? Thats why i wanna see personal before & afters here
brutal for ur kids bhai

brutal for ur kids bhai
insurance will cover their lefort 1’s just like me🙏 they’ll just suffer the first 20 years of their life until they get it😢:lul:

insurance will cover their lefort 1’s just like me🙏 they’ll just suffer the first 20 years of their life until they get it😢:lul:
its your mission to marry a ogre and rewrite the family genes

its your mission to marry a ogre and rewrite the family genes
idk nigga i just wanna procreate with someone who isnt brown