How to get a more projected and longer nose?

B

BrownEyesWD

Iron
I’ve seen some people mention Paranasal implants and cartilage grafts to the area which will project the nose further.

Anyone here got this done or know any surgeons that have good before and afters?

What’s the price for something like this?

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
I’ve seen some people mention Paranasal implants and cartilage grafts to the area which will project the nose further.

Anyone here got this done or know any surgeons that have good before and afters?

What’s the price for something like this?
TBH, i think fillers are the best fix.

But if you are damn inclined to install a well-fitting rubber dildo in your face, the best surgeons for this are in Korea, because gooks have pancake faces, and they need this implant most... hence, korean surgeons are most experienced with this type of modification.

Just remember, after you install your first implant, there is no way back:
T4TmwAEdZ64H6WwVP-gRjt2PoUQANwGrtvu_9HbME5A.jpg

:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, saiya_online, Deleted member 27219 and 1 other person
what do you mean longer nose lol? Why the fuck would one want that

Try opening a bank

what do you mean longer nose lol? Why the fuck would one want that
So probably it would look more defined, having a flatter nose doesn't look at that appealing, even with a button nose you need a certain level of projection

So probably it would look more defined, having a flatter nose doesn't look at that appealing, even with a button nose you need a certain level of projection
could u show a pic of what do u mean by flat nose? Only nose problems are if the nose is bulbous, big, long, if it points down or points up too much

could u show a pic of what do u mean by flat nose? Only nose problems are if the nose is bulbous, big, long, if it points down or points up too much
I think bulbous is what I meant, the nose doesn't look as pointed down rather a short upturned one or "I have a black person nose"

I think bulbous is what I meant, the nose doesn't look as pointed down rather a short upturned one or "I have a black person nose"
but then a longer nose isnt the solution, just a rhyno

but then a longer nose isnt the solution, just a rhyno
It's only just a case of cartilage his problem maybe, his description sounds like he's trying to get this nose
Images 62
Images 73

As he probably has a short bulbous one possibly? I need pictures anyways @BrownEyesWD

It's only just a case of cartilage his problem maybe, his description sounds like he's trying to get this nose
View attachment 2147165View attachment 2147166
As he probably has a short bulbous one possibly? I need pictures anyways @BrownEyesWD
At the moment it’s fine. I’m currently preparing for trimax and have a short face so they will advance and move down both jaws.

I’m mainly worried about the nose looking far back as everything around it will be advanced pretty much as I’m also getting implants and fat grafting in the mid face/cheekbone/under eye region and also too short as my face will get longer from the downgrafting.

How does a downgraft and advancement impact the nose? I’ve seen it will be more upturned/wide and less hooked but not sure what else it does if it impacts projection and length.

TBH, i think fillers are the best fix.

But if you are damn inclined to install a well-fitting rubber dildo in your face, the best surgeons for this are in Korea, because gooks have pancake faces, and they need this implant most... hence, korean surgeons are most experienced with this type of modification.

Just remember, after you install your first implant, there is no way back:
T4TmwAEdZ64H6WwVP-gRjt2PoUQANwGrtvu_9HbME5A.jpg

:feelshaha:
What about if I want a more permanent fix? What’s the best solution? Any EU surgeons offer it that you know?

Surely, you can remove the implants afterwards if something isn’t right? Only issue here is of course the cost.

Im mainly concerned with nose projection.

View attachment 2147165View attachment 2147166
Yes you described it perfectly pretty much. Nose can do with more projection and it’s quite vertically short. Can a rhino with grafts lengthen and advance the nose?

The main reason I’m concerned with this is I’m getting lefort 1 + downgrafting which will lengthen and advance the philtrum which is already quite far out and longer than I would like so I need something to counteract this.

@RealSurgerymax can you advise here please?