How to get an accurate view of your face

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
First off, you will want to get a second mirror, one that's handheld. Hold it near your face, not directly in front but in front and out to the side, then stand backwards away from the main mirror. Angle the handheld mirror 45 degrees tilted.

First off, you will want to get a second mirror, one that's handheld. Hold it near your face, not directly in front but in front and out to the side, then stand backwards away from the main mirror. Angle the handheld mirror 45 degrees tilted.
View attachment 2844527
Bump

View attachment 2844527
:feelswah::feelswah: im not doing that shit, sometimes im good looking sometimes like shit, fuck lighting i cant understand that it makes me rope everytime:feelswah:

:feelswah::feelswah: im not doing that shit, sometimes im good looking sometimes like shit, fuck lighting i cant understand that it makes me rope everytime:feelswah:
Nigga u will look better than an inverted selfie

Nigga leiterally no one has thought of this before bump why is t this getting more replies

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Bump

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Peak lookism autism. Just look into a regular mirror

Nigga it's not acurate
it is accurate. the only reason unmirrored mirror looks different is because you're not used to it. when you look at someone you know in the mirror do they look much different to you? they look exactly the same

it is accurate. the only reason unmirrored mirror looks different is because you're not used to it. when you look at someone you know in the mirror do they look much different to you? they look exactly the same
Nah it's inverted, my method does not lookg too different from it it's accurate

Order a double mirror on amazon

Oh my goodness both of u are brainless true mirror u habe to buy and use 2 large mirrors too difficult to do since most people only have bathroom mirror that's stuck to wallsl
You're brainless. The only one who sees a difference is yourself, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how others see you.