How To Get Asian GF Online?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Besides Tinder, what other websites are legit for trying to get an Asian girl. I don't like paying for Tinder gold.

Dude how old are you

Maybe there're some specific apps for that purpose

What do you think and why?
Cuz I wanna steal your identity.

Serious I'm just wondering, because if you're in the west you're competing with chads. Even Asian girls won't be easy unless you're good looking. You probably already know this though.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Unless you’re in the East, Asian only sites don’t make sense so I’d say just use any other dating site that works in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and SHARK
Cuz I wanna steal your identity.

Serious I'm just wondering, because if you're in the west you're competing with chads. Even Asian girls won't be easy unless you're good looking. You probably already know this though.
Fuck I thought I could pull jbw. Yea I'm in the west

Fuck I thought I could pull jbw. Yea I'm in the west
I don't know what you look like, but if you're ugly it won't be easy. Focuse on fixing your looks and forgetting the bullshit until you look relatively "hot".

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
There's "tantan". It's a nice app but most girls are further away from me since my country barely has any Asians but if you're in America it should be a little better.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Focused analysis
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and androidcel
I don't know what you look like, but if you're ugly it won't be easy. Focuse on fixing your looks and forgetting the bullshit until you look relatively "hot".
Tbh. Focus on yourself and stay the fuck away from foids till u look good

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and SHARK
Me suki fuki long time shark kun.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad