WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
“hey there!” - me
Her “hollaaa”

Now what the the fuck do I say

I overthink every online conversation like an autist

I don’t wanna say too much, don’t wanna say too little

Brutal online talking skills. I tried tinder and had legit no idea how to talk to these girls

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Talk like a pirate. Women yearn for the seven seas. There fed up of modern men. They want blackbeard

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and WELOVELOOKS
Talk about the environment or something thats shes wearing

• Woah
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
lol you wouldn’t have to think about that if you had the looks

• Hmm...
"Anymore"
Did you used to be better at it

• +1
You talking to hispanics?

• +1
  • JFL
"Anymore"
Did you used to be better at it
Yea I used to talk pretty effortlessly to girls idk what happened I just became increasingly more autistic after using tinder. I have an inflated ego so getting ghosted (which happens to everybody) rubbed me sour and made me think I was texting like an idiot

Yea I used to talk pretty effortlessly to girls idk what happened I just became increasingly more autistic after using tinder. I have an inflated ego so getting ghosted (which happens to everybody) rubbed me sour and made me think I was texting like an idiot
Why don't you just look at your older texts and copy yourself from that

Why don't you just look at your older texts and copy yourself from that
idk I’ve deleted most forms of social media in the last 3 years anyways. The last girl I got to come over to my place was an alt rave girl and I talked about doing LSD, wouldn’t work for this girl lmao

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
“hey there!” - me
Her “hollaaa”

Now what the the fuck do I say

I overthink every online conversation like an autist

I don’t wanna say too much, don’t wanna say too little

Brutal online talking skills. I tried tinder and had legit no idea how to talk to these girls
There's not much you can do to impress them since they are very used to the countless mundane and repetitive comversations that they have seen so far. That thing inside of your pantaloons? Yes you know what I meant. That hidden snake of yours or in this case worm. Take it out and show it to a girl you are talking to. They have never saw this before and due to the originality of it they will learn to appreciate it and drop to their knees in awe. Bonus points if you have a endowed member.

• JFL
The trick is to not even think about what you‘re saying. Just say whatever the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Trilogy and WELOVELOOKS
The trick is to not even think about what you‘re saying. Just say whatever the fuck
Legit

I overthink plan every response unless it’s a girl I’m already comfortable with. Back when I was good I literally just didn’t gaf