What the fuck do incels and looksmaxing have to do with hurricanes?

Boy if you were only present during early 2021 you would know brutally gay xangsane was
He would regularly post animated pictures of his asshole.
Hes way less autistic now
Nigga I literally knew judyfranlinda xangsane account and he messaged me autistic gibberish I thought he was a schizophrenic. What you even know about xansange?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga I literally knew judyfranlinda xangsane account and he messaged me autistic gibberish I thought he was a schizophrenic. What you even know about xansange?
Wait so that also happened to you?
How many people are victim of this phenomenon now?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Xangsane
Ce7889bf 04b2 4b22 a8c1 ba1ecd9747e1

• JFL
Your just coping you know jova mogs you. Any gf you do end up getting will be thinking of jova when you fuck. She will dream about jova in the night. Eventually one night she tell you she wants a threesome where she invites jova you can't take part tho you sit there on a rocking chair wanking to jova having lesbian sex with your girl

• Love it
Your just coping you know jova mogs you. Any gf you do end up getting will be thinking of jova when you fuck. She will dream about jova in the night. Eventually one night she tell you she wants a threesome where she invites jova you can't take part tho you sit there on a rocking chair wanking to jova having lesbian sex with your girl
Jova X Lidia lesbian sex when

View attachment IMG_7991.webp

You autistic little freak @Xangsane

Why can’t you just be cool? Like a likable cool person that people want to talk to, relatable, is it that difficult for your autist brain? Genuinely not even trying to talk shit here. I don’t understand what it’s like being a legit autist who lacks social cues, I’m super cool, easily get along with people, sociable. I’ve never been an autistic retard, I’m that guy people say is cool. What in your brain makes you talk about hurricanes irrelevantly like a retard then think everybody else will think it’s cool too? Thanks, greatest regards
Feb 9, 2024
Kys

• +1