How to get away with abusing women? (at parties, showers etc)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm not asking how to abuse women or any illegal activities please remember this. But lets say one is ascended and is good looking and decides to show his dick to a girl at the showers at a spa or whatever, how would you get away with it?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and nausea
r u imbecile
if one is gl no need to ascend wthefuvk u waste
You are probably the stupidest grayfag I've encountered today. I was talking about some guy like us from looksmax or lookism that ascends and becomes goodlooking. That's why I put it in there. Now stop cherrypicking shit and just keep it serious please.

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, SikKunt and nausea
You are probably the stupidest grayfag I've encountered today. I was talking about some guy like us from looksmax or lookism that ascends and becomes goodlooking. That's why I put it in there. Now stop cherrypicking shit and just keep it serious please.
lo9l u underge just go sleep plenty of suffering in the future for you to harvest

let go

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
But lets say one is ascended and is good looking and decides to show his dick to a girl at the showers at a spa or whatever, how would you get away with it?
Being good looking is the way you’d get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, nausea and Deleted member 685
lo9l u underge just go sleep plenty of suffering in the future for you to harvest

let go
Why is it always the newfags that don't understand shit about PSL that try to roast

• +1
Reactions: nausea

The description
"Published on 27 May 2010
Ummm, not sure what someone would use this for but I'm sure someone out there will have a use for it "

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
Say “it’s just a prank bro” after you hit them

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and nausea
If girl is into you enough it will be a plus but be a real person, would you like some random guy show his dick to you if you were a chick? You need some mental foreplay for that

If girl is into you enough it will be a plus but be a real person, would you like some random guy show his dick to you if you were a chick? You need some mental foreplay for that
I'd like it if a girl showed me her puss even if I didn't know her.
Also don't try to think like foids they're retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'd like it if a girl showed me her puss even if I didn't know her.
Also don't try to think like foids they're retarded
You're a man youre horny 24/7 girls are horny but its more reactive, she may say that she is not "feeling it" couple of minutes later after some kissing, dudu hadende and sweet talk and she is dripping wet. If you think that going around showing your dick off is a good idea then GL

If he is really alone and there is no chance of someone getting in then it may be diffrent, slut shaming is real and if she doesnt feel safe its over for you, safer way (and better in my opinion) is to build up rapport and then go for the kill, PUA is good on that stuff

Flashes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Get away with flashing? As in, not be reported for it? There's no way.