HOW TO GET FAGGOT EYELASHES

ferfdd

ferfdd

6 foot 4 ladies hmu
apply castor oil all over face , then massage it upwards for 5 mins then after wait 1 min , after than use water to rinse of and do it upwards and focus on getting Ur eyebrows through Ur eyelashes . Then boom that's how

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PseudoMaxxer and N1666
water

• +1
Reactions: AySab
20230701 142920

Or just have natural born faggot lashes like me?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
In Islamic/Arab culture, including my own, we use a cosmetic powder called kohl to darken and accentuate the eyes. Kohl is a finely-ground black mineral substance derived from ithmid ore. When applied properly around the eye area, it can enhance one's appearance and convey an attractive, distinguished look - though the overall effect depends on one's attire and manner of dress as well.

Attachments

• saladin (1).gif
    saladin (1).gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • male-kohl.jpeg
    male-kohl.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • gettyimages-1219875363.jpeg
    gettyimages-1219875363.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 0
  • original-grid-image-9988-1485176108-1.jpeg
    original-grid-image-9988-1485176108-1.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, AySab, SAQUIB66 and 2 others
In Islamic/Arab culture, including my own, we use a cosmetic powder called kohl to darken and accentuate the eyes. Kohl is a finely-ground black mineral substance derived from ithmid ore. When applied properly around the eye area, it can enhance one's appearance and convey an attractive, distinguished look - though the overall effect depends on one's attire and manner of dress as well.
You wanna use a lil bit too much can be noticeable

• +1
wasnt this the exact shit k shami said or am i trippin

• +1
Topical Minox + Castor Oil + Eyelash curlers is all you need

wasnt this the exact shit k shami said or am i trippin
Just looked it up, and yes he did upload a video on kohl. We're from similar areas, him being Syrian, and I being Palestinian

I'm like 99 precent sure this is gay and haram coz it's imataying women

I'm like 99 precent sure this is gay and haram coz it's imataying women
Well, you're 100% wrong. There are several reports indicating that the Prophet Muhammad himself applied kohl. It was (and still is in some places) a common practice among Arabs to use kohl as a means to protect their eyes from sunlight.

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd