How To Get FlawLess Skin Without Trying. Deleting in 1 day.

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
Good skin is hard to come by. Most people know that dairy and most junk foods cause skin problems, but who wants to eat healthy when life is so short already?

I'll tell you how you can get flawless skin while eating anything you want.

Accutane is a relatively safe drug used by doctors to treat severe acne. This will completely nuke your acne, no matter what. The side effects are very overstated and 99% of you will be fine, with only dry lips which you can literally just buy chapstick for a dollar.

High dosages of Accutane or Isotretinoin are fine and usually well tolerated, it's obvious that the pharmaceutical companies have to reveal all the possible side effects so they don't get sued in court for non disclosure. Remember that these are Worst case scenario, 99% of you won't experience anything more than dry lips.

How to get Accutane? If you can't convince your doctor to prescribe it for you, you can buy it off of online pharmacies from overseas.

Here is a list of approved vendors:

AllDayChemist

AIPctshop

PurplePandaLabs

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 19766, ROTTING and 7 others
my friend used accutane,he is 0% depressed and he doesnt want to kill himself for 5 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Fart mic, Banderacell and 1 other person
accutane causes suicidal ideation and liver cirrhosis. Take accutate at your own risk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, weebcel, Sens and 1 other person
this is legit it gave me God tier collagen,

there's a reason celebrities only take LOW DOSE ACCUTANE. LOW DOSE.

wish I could get tret in this eu cuckistan

It only affects some people but it’s not worth the risk when tretinoin does the same thing much more safely

It's a troll post. edit your comments

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sens
Good skin is hard to come by. Most people know that dairy and most junk foods cause skin problems, but who wants to eat healthy when life is so short already?
I'll tell you how you can get flawless skin while eating anything you want.

Accutane is a relatively safe drug used by doctors to treat severe acne. This will completely nuke your acne, no matter what. The side effects are very overstated and 99% of you will be fine, with only dry lips which you can literally just buy chapstick for a dollar.

High dosages of Accutane or Isotretinoin are fine and usually well tolerated, it's obvious that the pharmaceutical companies have to reveal all the possible side effects so they don't get sued in court for non disclosure. Remember that these are Worst case scenario, 99% of you won't experience anything more than dry lips.

How to get Accutane? If you can't convince your doctor to prescribe it for you, you can buy it off of online pharmacies from overseas.

Here is a list of approved vendors:

AllDayChemist

AIPctsho

PurplePandaLabs
opp opp opp opp
oppenheimer style

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
accutane causes suicidal ideation and liver cirrhosis. Take accutate at your own risk.
those fucking retards on this site say that fin is good, and you r trying to warn them with accutane, bro...

kids here don't give a fuck about any drug sides until they'll get FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
accutane gave me dry ass skin and permanently chapped lips don't take it

People here recommending prescriptions as if they had no serious side effects

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Everybody here knows about accutane and its sides lmfao

i took accutane during my 14-15 years old (for some reason i went to a dermo in brazil and THE FIRST THING she recommended me was accutane) and im pretty sure the sides fucked up my development lol i dont advice people to take it before 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258
shut the fuck up
schizo echochamber

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
accutane fuses growth plates so dont expect clavicle growth afterit

fucks development should be taken after 20 if very needed