How to get Furosemide?

Advantage

Advantage

Iron
Since its on prescription, should i persuade a doctor or should i try to talk my way into it at the pharmacist?

try osgear or dashpct, if u can buy test/hgh/ai etc on there then u should be able to get furosemide

Unless you have some sort of kidney disease or other sort of health complication you will absolutely not get Furosemide prescribed by a doctor. I don't understand what you mean by "talking your way into it" at the pharmacy, you buy it online on some sketchy market like everyone else does.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Unless you have some sort of kidney disease or other sort of health complication you will absolutely not get Furosemide prescribed by a doctor. I don't understand what you mean by "talking your way into it" at the pharmacy, you buy it online on some sketchy market like everyone else does.
Another user at this forum was in the same situation as me and also living in a small town and just asked for it for "his dad" and got it.

try osgear or dashpct, if u can buy test/hgh/ai etc on there then u should be able to get furosemide
dashpct doesnt have it and i cant find any site with the name osgear

Another user at this forum was in the same situation as me and also living in a small town and just asked for it for "his dad" and got it.
I wouldn't believe that for a second.

He provided pictures but this is the internet so the chance hes lying is still pretty big
Consider that fact if it would be a small town, people would most likely know his father. Also add in that you face prison time and losing your job I'd say that there is no way he is telling the truth.

Tr

Its true and Very cheap, that shit is harmless most countries u can buy without prescription
Worth the shot trying? Im located in the netherlands

Tr

Its true and Very cheap, that shit is harmless most countries u can buy without prescription
Sure, if It's without prescription, but you are ever getting prescription medicine by going to a pharmacy and say that you need drugs "for your dad".

Sure, if It's without prescription, but you are ever getting prescription medicine by going to a pharmacy and say that you need drugs "for your dad".
Would ordering online be safe or not?

Would ordering online be safe or not?
Within the EU, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't risk it. Try to find online sites that ship within your country, as that would be the most optimal. People order drugs from the darknet every day with success no one will fuck you over for ordering Furosemide. I'm assuming that you're under 18, so make sure to do your research and be careful.

I have some dude pharmacy owner that sell some stuff ( antibiotics that require prescription for example) , he only sells for reliable ppl tho and not strong stuff like xanax