How to get hollow cheeks

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
How tf do I remove a substantial amount of bloat in my face. I’m 15 130 5’10 and my face is not developed at all. I have decent forward growth but kinda chubby cheeks is how I would describe it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and basic.yash
finish puberty

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, chawaje and basic.yash
How tf do I remove a substantial amount of bloat in my face. I’m 15 130 5’10 and my face is not developed at all. I have decent forward growth but kinda chubby cheeks is how I would describe it.
Furosemide

Maybe stop calling urself a manlet when you are average height at 15

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, VolcelFTW and basic.yash
Maybe stop calling urself a manlet when you are average height at 15
Lmaooooo go into my school it’s full of people 6 foot and above 5’10 is Manlet plus I might be done growing. I have slowed down a lot

Lmaooooo go into my school it’s full of people 6 foot and above 5’10 is Manlet plus I might be done growing. I have slowed down a lot
But youre not a manlet in irl and definently not on this site

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
But youre not a manlet in irl and definently not on this site
Maybe, however due to my poor bone structure in my face it is over for me. Mfs on this site won’t help and recommend shit that doesn’t work jfl

Suck enough dicks and you’ll get them

• Woah
You’re prob skinny fat. Hopefully your bone structure actually supports hollow cheekbones. It may not. But building muscle and losing fat should help if it does.

haha sucks to be you

You’re prob skinny fat. Hopefully your bone structure actually supports hollow cheekbones. It may not. But building muscle and losing fat should help if it does.
Nah I think my bone structure just doesn’t support it , I’ll have to wait for puberty to finish tho. I’m definitely not skinny fat because I have visible abs

Low sodium + high potassium + consistent water intake

This will debloat you, however, hollow cheeks are not a guarantee from debloating, they aren’t even possible for the vast majority of people without getting to sub 8% body fat (which is very unhealthy)

• +1