How to get Latisse?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Where can I source this? Does it require a prescription?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
buy it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Need it too

I’m asking about sourcing since it seems to be prescription
Impossible to answer without knowing the country it's needs to be shipped to.

Alldaychemist has it in stock; it's called bimatoprost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
For what? Latisse is simply a brand name for an overpriced eyelash serum containing the prostaglandin analogue bimatoprost. There are much cheaper equally effective PGA-containing alternatives which you don't need a prescription for, such as long 4 lashes by Oceanic. Side effects: local hyperpigmentation, fat atrophy and darkening of the iris if it gets in your eyes. I wouldn't bother with it, the hyperpigmentation looks unappealing imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bruhcel and Deleted member 14274
Impossible to answer without knowing the country it's needs to be shipped to.

Alldaychemist has it in stock; it's called bimatoprost.
Perfect I will check out all day chemist

For what? Latisse is simply a brand name for an overpriced eyelash serum containing the prostaglandin analogue bimatoprost. There are much cheaper equally effective PGA-containing alternatives which you don't need a prescription for, such as long 4 lashes by Oceanic. Side effects: local hyperpigmentation, fat atrophy and darkening of the iris if it gets in your eyes. I wouldn't bother with it, the hyperpigmentation looks unappealing imo
Never had any of these symptoms I have careprost and been using it for 2 months and now I have mogger eyelashes/brows , Also castor oil for conditioning. Anything else is cope for growing eyebrows/eyelashes tbh

Where can I source this? Does it require a prescription?
Get Careprost from Alldaychemist or any indian pharmacy website for like $7 per bottle

Never had any of these symptoms I have careprost and been using it for 2 months and now I have mogger eyelashes/brows , Also castor oil for conditioning. Anything else is cope for growing eyebrows/eyelashes tbh
Did you get it from all day chemist?

Did you get it from all day chemist?
I got mine from highstreetpharma.com because they are the only website that accepts paypal but you can do AlldayChemist also

• +1
I got mine from highstreetpharma.com because they are the only website that accepts paypal but you can do AlldayChemist also
It’s expensive. $50 for two bottles...worth it?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
yea, if its including shipping then yeah, 1 bottle = 1 month supply
They have some on discount but those have shorter expiry. Do you think that’s worth it?

They have some on discount but those have shorter expiry. Do you think that’s worth it?
Yeah they'll be fine, if they're sealed, even past the expiry date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Minoxidil isn't cope

Get Careprost from Alldaychemist or any indian pharmacy website for like $7 per bottle
Will this thin the skin? I want to make my nose slimmer.