how to get over BDD?

E

EliteMewing

Iron
i cant take it anymore bro, i can fuck girls, i can get dates, im not incel at all anymore, i got 200 matches on tinder in a month, half of girls answer me, i can get dms back on insta, BUT

when i look in the mirror, i see myself: jawless, huge nose, sagging face, downturned eyes, big forehead, small head, nerd neck, very assymetrical, balding nw1.5, sticking out ears, narrow frame and clavicles, weird ass body shape, etc.

i have zero self steem, ZERO.
how can i get better?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, moreroidsmoredates, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
rope, the fix to every issue

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, moreroidsmoredates, soover4me and 2 others
probably...
Why do you even care how you look if you have the benefits of being attractive; if you have these then you are undeniably attractive, what you see in the mirror shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
why do you even care how you look if you have the benefits of being attractive if you have these then you are undeniably attractive, why would you care what you see In the mirror
cause i have mental breakdowns frequently and i always fuck up my relationships because im extremely insecure. i always think im getting cucked, that she is with me just waiting for a bigger better deal, that shes lying about attraction to me, i even am very paranoid that shes faking orgasms and shit. im sick in the head mate, its very hard. they always leave too since im way too crazy to live with

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, nofap and tigrxs
cause i have mental breakdowns frequently and i always fuck up my relationships because im extremely insecure. i always think im getting cucked, that she is with me just waiting for a bigger better deal, that shes lying about attraction to me, i even am very paranoid that shes faking orgasms and shit. im sick in the head mate, its very hard. they always leave too since im way too crazy to live with
how is the rest of your life? school/work, family, etc

• +1
how is the rest of your life? school/work, family, etc
everything except my dating/social life is nearly perfect. im very talented in art, got excelent grades, very good relationship with family, good money etc.
still im social outcast, cant make friends, NOBODY invites me to anything, ever. im invisible. with girls, i can easily get dates online, and i have good turning ratio in dates. but if im to approach a girl irl, im extremely awkward for fear of rejection and shit, i only do good when i know a girl already wants me. also i cant maintain relationships, as i said i always end up turning the life of the person a living hell

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and tigrxs
i cant take it anymore bro, i can fuck girls, i can get dates, im not incel at all anymore, i got 200 matches on tinder in a month, half of girls answer me, i can get dms back on insta, BUT

when i look in the mirror, i see myself: jawless, huge nose, sagging face, downturned eyes, big forehead, small head, nerd neck, very assymetrical, balding nw1.5, sticking out ears, narrow frame and clavicles, weird ass body shape, etc.

how can i get better?
How did u look when u were incel

• +1
everything except my dating/social life is nearly perfect. im very talented in art, got excelent grades, very good relationship with family, good money etc.
still im social outcast, cant make friends, NOBODY invites me to anything, ever. im invisible. with girls, i can easily get dates online, and i have good turning ratio in dates. but if im to approach a girl irl, im extremely awkward for fear of rejection and shit, i only do good when i know a girl already wants me. also i cant maintain relationships, as i said i always end up turning the life of the person a living hell
maybe try a session of therapy or something, was your upbringing good?

• +1
did you have siblings when growing up? were you constantly compared to them?

did you parents push you to get good grades? did they only show love when you achieved them?

• +1
How did u look when u were incel
very very bad, i got constantly bullied and abused for being extremely short, thin and ugly. i had extremely bad jaw/chin and extreme acne. i got both fixed with fillers/chewing and lasers, but i still feel like my old self

did you have siblings when growing up? were you constantly compared to them?

did you parents push you to get good grades? did they only show love when you achieved them?
i had, but i there wasnt much competition because my brother is way older. and yes i had huge pressure to achieve, but they never used manipulation or anything because i was a "good boy" and would do everything they asked

very very bad, i got constantly bullied and abused for being extremely short, thin and ugly. i had extremely bad jaw/chin and extreme acne. i got both fixed with fillers/chewing and lasers, but i still feel like my old self
Where did you get fillers? I need to ascend too

Where did you get fillers? I need to ascend too
i live in brazil so not relevant, but u can get it from a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon in your town. also research a bit what you need beforehand and present with a good plan or else they will do anything just to get your money.

i live in brazil so not relevant, but u can get it from a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon in your town. also research a bit what you need beforehand and present with a good plan or else they will do anything just to get your money.
I meant to say, where in your face did you get fillers

i had, but i there wasnt much competition because my brother is way older. and yes i had huge pressure to achieve, but they never used manipulation or anything because i was a "good boy" and would do everything they asked
they were manipulating you, only ever calling you "good boy" when you did exactly what they wanted made your mind associate achieving success with receiving love and that gave you the need for it, and the feeling that you aren't enough when you dont get rewarded/receive love

your insecurity is based on never feeling good enough and how no matter how much appreciation you get you constantly feel like it isnt enough because of how you were raised

• +1

how can i get better?
Just be confident bro

So you're mtn?

Your "bdd" is justified.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I meant to say, where in your face did you get fillers
ooohh my bad. i got 2 rounds of 2 ml in my chin to project and widen it. also i got better submental angle with long term mewing (not trolling) and my face has grown a bit wider and more masculine with chewing + aging. i now have slight hollow cheeks from all this, as before i had very chubby cheeks

they were manipulating you, only ever calling you "good boy" when you did exactly what they wanted made your mind associate achieving success with receiving love and that gave you the need for it, and the feeling that you aren't enough when you dont get rewarded/receive love

your insecurity is based on never feeling good enough and how no matter how much appreciation you get you constantly feel like it isnt enough because of how you were raised
yeah, that makes a lot of sense tbh... i dont know how i could reprogram my brain tho. it seems im permafried

yeah, that makes a lot of sense tbh... i dont know how i could reprogram my brain tho. it seems im permafried
therapy or maybe talking to your parents about it

• +1

how can i get better?
Prob a distorted mirror

• +1
well getting off this site would be a good start

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Absi and EliteMewing
yes, im like 4.5 psl from before being 2psl
Blackpilled started because a bunch of sub-ltns concluded women have much higher standards than they actually do. Now you think looks are much more important than they actually are. You mog most users here. No point staying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and chadintraining
Sounds exactly like me
I’m extremely paranoid insecure don’t know anything for certain and always afraid and thinking am fucking up everything and driving people insane. Everyone that hangs out with me eventually gets sick and tired off me. I also do way better on OLD than irl, irl i do horrible with women. But that might be because I’m extremely ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
There is no way to heal from it.

You only learn to live with it

Or to deny it

• So Sad
Sounds exactly like me
I’m extremely paranoid insecure don’t know anything for certain and always afraid and thinking am a fucking up everything and driving people insane. Everyone that hangs out with me eventually gets sick and tired off me. I also do way better on OLD than irl, irl i do horrible with women. But that might be because I’m extremely ugly
i feel you bro, reading this hit me hard af. we have to reprogram our brains or some shit, i feel stuck in a loop doing things wrong over and over again. i get attached easily, im way too emotional over small shit, i have outbursts of anger if i feel rejected, im basically incel ER inside of a normies bodie

how can i get better?
Measure your face completely. You arent going to look good in thé mirror all thé time.

i feel you bro, reading this hit me hard af. we have to reprogram our brains or some shit, i feel stuck in a loop doing things wrong over and over again. i get attached easily, im way too emotional over small shit, i have outbursts of anger if i feel rejected, im basically incel ER inside of a normies bodie
Same man
Tbh I’m glad you typed it out because it really hit home for me what you said,and i was kinda shocked because i feel the exact same. It’s like something I could have typed

• +1
Measure your face completely. You arent going to look good in thé mirror all thé time.
my ratios are all nearly average. my ipd and facial thirds are all literally average by the milimiter. i still think i look terrible

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Same man
Tbh I’m glad you typed it out because it really hit home for me what you said,and i was kinda shocked because i feel the exact same. It’s like something I could have typed
lets dm bro, this shit real hard in my life. last week i had a crisis in the middle of a date and fucked everything up. dropped the girl and went speeding in my car nearly crashed. shits crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and nofap

how can i get better?
Yup, you’re like me. I can get dates too, have girls sending me dm first, have had dates in the past. Yet i still feel like an utter subhuman. But it keeps spiraling; some days i think I look good and other days I look in the mirror and I wanna rope. It could be a bpd thing, but not quite sure.

It’s brutal.

• +1
lets dm bro, this shit real hard in my life. last week i had a crisis in the middle of a date and fucked everything up. dropped the girl and went speeding in my car nearly crashed. shits crazy
have you gotten checked for anything, like bipolar or something?

Holy shit man
Sounds excactly like something i did. Do you also experience mood swings?
Sure, send me dm np

• +1
Yup, you’re like me. I can get dates too, have girls sending me dm first, have had dates in the past. Yet i still feel like an utter subhuman. But it keeps spiraling; some days i think I look good and other days I look in the mirror and I wanna rope. It could be a bpd thing, but not quite sure.

It’s brutal.
exactly same, some days i feel mogger too jfl. by afternoon it already wore off and im depressed again

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Holy shit man
Sounds excactly like something i did. Do you also experience mood swings?
Sure, send me dm np
i cant send dms to u bro, its closed... send to me.
yeah i do experience extreme mood swings on the daily. i came home and raped my hair (best feature i had, long luscious hair lmfao) with a scissor and now i look like a rat jfl. i always do shit on impulses, i try and change my life 180 all at once promising extreme things to myself and others (spoiler: never works)

exactly same, some days i feel mogger too jfl. by afternoon it already wore off and im depressed again
I get exactly what you mean, you sound like me. I’m glad i found someone who goes through the same shit. If I didn’t found this place I probably would’ve gotten a gf or atleast been going on dates. Now i’m planning on getting bimax.

I look for hours daily in the mirror, looking at myself from every angle, facial expression, lightning. Seeing myself in bad lighting makes me feel like the worst subhuman ever and it can make me suicidal for days.

I’m sick in the head.

• +1
I get exactly what you mean, you sound like me. I’m glad i found someone who goes through the same shit. If I didn’t found this place I probably would’ve gotten a gf or atleast been going on dates. Now i’m planning on getting bimax.

I look for hours daily in the mirror, looking at myself from every angle, facial expression, lightning. Seeing myself in bad lighting makes me feel like the worst subhuman ever and it can make me suicidal for days.

I’m sick in the head.
bro, i had my phase like yours 3 years ago. it went away after like 6 months, i got a gf and shit, but when i broke up and was exposed to dating again the same shit about self image came back... u got to treat the root cause or else ur gonna end up like me.

• +1

I’m sick in the head.
This is terrible man
I know excactly how you feel, i avoid mirrors at all costs but somehow also can’t stop looking at myself and each and every flaw i have

• +1