HOW TO GET PRESCRIBE TESTOSTERONE ?

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
I've been on roids for a while now.

I have been wanting to get a prescription for test to save a bit of money.

Do I stop injections for 4 weeks and then go to my doctor and ask for a blood test or something like that ?

save money on what, testosterone is literally cheaper than whey protein what the fuck are you talking about.

• +1
Reactions: chinmax, smoth, socialcel and 1 other person
save money on what, testosterone is literally cheaper than whey protein what the fuck are you talking about.
my lab charges 70 cad Nigga

what age is safe to take you think?
safe as in won’t cause health complications

what age is safe to take you think?
safe as in won’t cause health complications
25+ or don't even contemplate it, you will not get 'puberty gains' and you won't 'ascend'

and even then it's virtually never worth it because most people are average responders and don't gain that much from it at all, all roided influencers you see are the outliers.

I've been on roids for a while now.

I have been wanting to get a prescription for test to save a bit of money.

Do I stop injections for 4 weeks and then go to my doctor and ask for a blood test or something like that ?
Larp that you're a FtM tranny

25+ or don't even contemplate it, you will not get 'puberty gains' and you won't 'ascend'

and even then it's virtually never worth it because most people are average responders and don't gain that much from it at all, all roided influencers you see are the outliers.
OP is 15 btw

most people their clavicles still grow another inch or more between 20 and 25.

testosterone also raises estrogen that closes your growth plates and all of you are too retarded to manage estrogen, it's not as easy as 'just take ai bro'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sneed99, zura, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
most people their clavicles still grow another inch or more between 20 and 25.

testosterone also raises estrogen that closes your growth plates and all of you are too retarded to manage estrogen, it's not as easy as 'just take ai bro'
So I shouldn’t hop on at 17?? Even with 2 years of prior training

So I shouldn’t hop on at 17?? Even with 2 years of prior training
absolutely not, chances are the boost you'd get from it is so minor that it's not worth it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan and socialcel
ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD USLESS PEOPLE :feelsree::feelsree:!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
absolutely not, chances are the boost you'd get from it is so minor that it's not worth it.
How would it be minor tho? I’d be at like 5x my natural levels

How would it be minor tho? I’d be at like 5x my natural levels
testosterone isn't some kind of miracle drug, most people still look like shit on 500mg+

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel

Why do I have over 1000ng/dl total but low free test? Should I be worried?