how to get rid of acne in a day

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
tomorrow I have a shoot and my acne is flaring up since I ate like shit the past couple of days jfl
are there any ways to make it less visible in minutes
need some advice asap

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Axii
i took too. 126 and 125. chances are im there right now
online iq tests aren't accurate lil bro
get it measured when you're planning to join the airforce and then we'll talk

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Be quiet, you brought up IQ for no reason, you're insecure and probably not very smart if you need an IQ test to confirm it.
no other evidence. except larp. which u and the other faggot are doing:trepidation::trepidation:

Studies show the opposite, but IQ doesn't mean anything.
125 is the best iq. u are not too smart to start being fully mentally autistic in ur own thought and ur not too dumb where u make threads about blue balls and have cat corn pfps.

no other evidence. except larp. which u and the other faggot are doing:trepidation::trepidation:
You do realise taking a screenshot of an online IQ test doesn't prove anything. You could have cheated, screenshotted someone else's score, and finally online IQ tests aren't accurate but you probably don't care about that because you think a number on a screen means something.

You do realise taking a screenshot of an online IQ test doesn't prove anything. You could have cheated, screenshotted someone else's score, and finally online IQ tests aren't accurate but you probably don't care about that because you think a number on a screen means something.
the legnths ur brain will go to for complacency with ur sub-par state of intelligence/creativity. :p:lul::trepidation:

125 is the best iq. u are not too smart to start being fully mentally autistic in ur own thought and ur not too dumb where u make threads about blue balls and have cat corn pfps.
No it isn't, 125 is barely above average and means nothing and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference compared to the average person.

No it isn't, 125 is barely above average and means nothing and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference compared to the average person.
The average intelligence quotient (IQ) is between 85 and 115. lol. i will no longer reply to u because it is more than obvious than ur sub 100.

The average intelligence quotient (IQ) is between 85 and 115. lol. i will no longer reply to u because it is more than obvious than ur sub 100.
You aren't even smart, why do you think 125 is anything impressive. It's an inaccurate online test.

You are ONE standard deviation above average, you aren't smart.
Ignore him
He’s a bitter useless rotter who needs validation jfl

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit
wakeupbacktoit

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
yeah my mom said the same thing but I don't trust her products jfl

damn never thought of that tbh, prob costs a shit ton and requires a prescription no?
1% doesn't
2.5% concentration does

You can't get rid of acne in a day. Even jf you try it will make things worse. Try putting concealer or foundation to cover up your acne.