How to get rid of dark circles

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Gold
Don't bash me for lack of bones, i know that mostly darkcircles are due to bones but is there any possible way to minimise them. If you don't have anything relevant to say you'll automatically be considered as a retard
Img 1566470940210

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
Foids use makeup for it but it looks glaringly obvious under low light conditions. Collagen maxxing might introduce some improvement but you already have good skin so unlikely to get any gains from it.

you look good already but don't squintmaxx so hard, you're standing indoors yet you look like you're staring directly into the core of the sun from the orbit of Mercury

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 1347, I'mme and 8 others
Foids use makeup for it but it looks glaringly obvious under low light conditions. Collagen maxxing might introduce some improvement but you already have good skin so unlikely to get any gains from it.

you look good already but don't squintmaxx so hard, you're standing indoors yet you look like you're staring directly into the core of the sun from the orbit of Mercury
So there's basically no way to improve my under eye area

I need to know too, mine make me look subhuman.

Two surgical options would be:
-Buccal fat tranplant under eyes
-Infraorbital surgery

So there's basically no way to improve my under eye area
Eppley can do anything with implants but the surgery is pretty hardcore and expensive for such a minor aesthetic gain.

I need to know too, mine make me look subhuman.

Two surgical options would be:
-Buccal fat tranplant under eyes
-Infraorbital surgery
fuck surgery, don't want to take the risk, i already have a good eyearea
Eppley can do anything with implants but the surgery is pretty hardcore and expensive for such a minor aesthetic gain.
Would something as simple as an eyebalm do any good?

fuck surgery, don't want to take the risk, i already have a good eyearea

Would something as simple as an eyebalm do any good?
It doesn't hurt to try I guess. But there is no visible discoloration or sagginess in your undereye area so most likely it's cope. If there was you'd be better off just sleepmaxxing anyway.

tear trough fillers and concealer works well for me

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
In order of easiest to hardest (try the easiest stuff first):

1) Concealer
2) Fillers
3) Implants

I suspect for most concealer will be enough.

Fillers, fat grafting

also call a contractor to check the electrical wiring on your house br0, even my decrepit suicidal wagiecage tier apartment mogs that loosely connected frayed 10 amp cable into oblivion

Vitamin c serum may help

1. I think you are squinting

2. I didnt even notice any dark circles, your nose is your failo I would get that fixed 1st before anything surgery wise

But hey other wise you are looking good

Just aply makeup

1. I think you are squinting

2. I didnt even notice any dark circles, your nose is your failo I would get that fixed 1st before anything surgery wise

But hey other wise you are looking good
Don't you think I'll fuck with my harmony if I get a nose job, i think it balances pretty well with the rest of my features