How to get rid of permanent under eye bags.

Y

ynns

Iron
Is there a permanent solution(so no fillers) for my under eye bags while reducing scleral show?
IMG 3325

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
yeah looking for this too cuz i have shitty eyebags

• +1
Lil nigga go back to trolling ur classmates on fortnight

This game of life isn’t for u

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and finn899
Its bone structure you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Allornothing, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah figured it be that. But my maxilla doesn’t look recessed to at all. What is recessed for my eyebags to be like this?
Infraorbital bone

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Being honest I think my dark cicles happen because I sleep during the day and not during the night. And visual light during your sleep decreases the quality and depth of the sleep. I never had dark dicles and I was sleeping during the night.

• +1
Being honest I think my dark cicles happen because I sleep during the day and not during the night. And visual light during your sleep decreases the quality and depth of the sleep. I never had dark dicles and I was sleeping during the night.
You got a night job? Btw I don’t really have dark circles just shadow because of the hallow. Wish I had dark circles, they’re easy to fix.

those are not bags but dark circles my dude

the white under your eyes will go away with surgery including your hollow tear troughs, you can at least get rid of the hollownes that casts a shadow in your lower orbital rims with fillers but ideally just go all out and get surgery for the best and long lasting results

the white under your eyes will go away with surgery including your hollow tear troughs, you can at least get rid of the hollownes that casts a shadow in your lower orbital rims with fillers but ideally just go all out and get surgery for the best and long lasting results
Which surgery do you recommend?

infras / fat graft

• +1
Reactions: ynns
sleep nigga
use caffeine solution on undereyes everyday before you go to sleep, worked for me

Only infraorbital implants, preferably custom. Ignore every other answer, this forum is overrun with idiots from tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: ynns
Only infraorbital implants, preferably custom. Ignore every other answer, this forum is overrun with idiots from tiktok.
True, it’s the only proper fix. Was just hoping to find something new.