How to get satanic / witch powers

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
Pretty sure I already killed someone with dark energy in the past what should i do to rise to elite level

Completely over for your immortal soul faggot

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 32485
Completely over for your immortal soul faggot
Well i didnt physically kill her but i think i did some psychic thing that was exactly the way she died as i imagined

• Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy
Well i didnt physically kill her but i think i did some psychic thing that was exactly the way she died as i imagined
nice larp nigger

elaborate
When I was 12 my dad got a girlfriend with a daughter and I hated it because it felt like he was giving more attention to her than to me so In my mind of rage i kept thinking / having intrusive thoughts like “i want her to get cancer and die” and 4 years later she died prematurely at 9 of cancer

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
When I was 12 my dad got a girlfriend with a daughter and I hated it because it felt like he was giving more attention to her than to me so In my mind of rage i kept thinking / having intrusive thoughts like “i want her to get cancer and die” and 4 years later she died prematurely at 9 of cancer
coincidence

Dark magic doesn't work that way. You need a golem to act on your behalf. The golem's thoughts must be arranged so as to convince it that it's their own thoughts, and then it will unwittingly act on your behalf.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug
Dark magic doesn't work that way. You need a golem to act on your behalf. The golem's thoughts must be arranged so as to convince it that it's their own thoughts, and then it will unwittingly act on your behalf.
Whats a golem, so if its not dark magic did i talk to a demon or something

Pretty sure I already killed someone with dark energy in the past what should i do to rise to elite level
Art Artist GIF by randydrosario

Whats a golem, so if its not dark magic did i talk to a demon or something

A human being. Demons can't act on this plane without an intermediary. A large example is the Bible, which is a Dark Magic book that tricks hordes into acting upon the Jews' plan. You don't manifest something in this world with your thoughts. You mainfest it through the thoughts of others. If they believe it, then it becomes real, and their actions will make it real.

A human being. Demons can't act on this plane without an intermediary. A large example is the Bible, which is a Dark Magic book that tricks hordes into acting upon the Jews' plan. You don't manifest something in this world with your thoughts. You mainfest it through the thoughts of others. If they believe it, then it becomes real, and their actions will make it real.

Egregore