Slayers, what’s the best way to get this girl to kiss me

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I’m going to prom with this girl I think she likes me but idk how I should try to escalate things. Prom is in like 2 weeks btw. I see her at school and sports pretty frequently and we talk sometimes.

What’s the play, if she asks me to do something should I jokingly be like “on sure but only if I get a kiss” or some shit or is that too forward. Or should I just wait till we are alone together and just feel it out.

Idk what’s the best method to attempt but not wierd the girl out.

I’m khhv or whatever, never kissed a girl.

u dont

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and nathan
I’m khhv or whatever, never kissed a girl.
Yeah it might b over but might as well grab her chin and force kiss her just to get it over with , then hop on plane with a new indentity plan before u get served allegations

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Wait till ur alone, u gotta find a good timing and grab her chin or neck. Whatever u do dont go in with ur head first. Alternate top and bottom lips and dont be that one weird nigga who starts tickling the roof of her mouth, u got it bwc brah.

If you're not like her best friend constantly around her engaging her then it is over I am afraid.

Wait till ur alone, u gotta find a good timing and grab her chin or neck. Whatever u do dont go in with ur head first. Alternate top and bottom lips and dont be that one weird nigga who starts tickling the roof of her mouth, u got it bwc brah.
K but how do I tell if she wants to or not, if I fuck up I will ruin my social credit cuz all my friends know her

Srs I need advice

Hang out with her before prom. Go out with her somewhere and test the waters before prom. Just be cool and try and flirt with her. Go somewhere together and sit next to her. Gradually just touch her a little more like when you sit down just touch her thigh or something and see how she reacts. If when you sit next to her and flirt with her she doesn’t pull away/sit further away or not flirt back, then go from there.

Don’t wait until prom to try and do the 2 weeks of flirting you should’ve been doing.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
Hang out with her before prom. Go out with her somewhere and test the waters before prom. Just be cool and try and flirt with her. Go somewhere together and sit next to her. Gradually just touch her a little more like when you sit down just touch her thigh or something and see how she reacts. If when you sit next to her and flirt with her she doesn’t pull away/sit further away or not flirt back, then go from there.

Don’t wait until prom to try and do the 2 weeks of flirting you should’ve been doing.
Good advice, I’m afraid tho that if I push her too hard tho to hang out with me before prom she will regret her decision to go. But if she likes me then she probably won’t idk. Becouse she committed to go with me I don’t want to change my behavior around her too quickly if that makes sense but maybe I’m just being high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good advice, I’m afraid tho that if I push her too hard tho to hang out with me before prom she will regret her decision to go. But if she likes me then she probably won’t idk. Becouse she committed to go with me I don’t want to change my behavior around her too quickly if that makes sense but maybe I’m just being high inhib.
If she won’t like you beforehand she won’t like you during the prom. Atleast this way you’ll find out before hand and won’t waste your time trying to kiss her and be sad at prom

the only slayers on this site are the ones who make up stories of slaying mate

worst place to ask for advice

If she won’t like you beforehand she won’t like you during the prom. Atleast this way you’ll find out before hand and won’t waste your time trying to kiss her and be sad at prom
I guess

Will try then

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the only slayers on this site are the ones who make up stories of slaying mate

worst place to ask for advice
Lots of people here are slayers or at least non virgins