How to get the benefits of ssris without em9tional and sexual side effects.

lungisani

lungisani

Silver
I've seen a lot of uninformed hatred of psychiatry here and in turn , a lot of hatred for ssris. I avoided them forever , but started taking them once I learned about the mechanism of action.

While they have a lot of long term benefits, the most fascinating one is neurogenesis or the boost in new neurons .

Neuron birth takes a sharp decrease when you enter your 20s , which is why it's so much harder to learn new things and that's when a lot of mental disorders develop or get worse.

The issue with ssris is that they take about 5 months to reach a good level of effectiveness and have sexual side effects for most people.

If you're looking for the brain boosting of ssris with a more immediate effect , there is another way that's much stronger and better imo.

Just inject 10mg of cerebrolysin per week. The birth of neurons that you get from this drug is unreal. It's like an ssri on steroids.

While a boost in neurons won't nessessarily make you a genius , it will definitely make you more positive and resilient. It'll make it much easier to learn new skills and end bad habits because your brain will be more fluid and less rigid.

It can also make your brain age much slower and repair damaged braincells if you care about that sort of stuff. It also completely decimates anxiety because of it's effect on the amygdala.

You can get ot from an America or Russian company, but I prefer indiamart because its cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, MSEinvestigator, Prince88 and 3 others
Learn to smoke weed

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, kokoszanel, User28823 and 1 other person
It also completely decimates anxiety because of it's effect on the amygdala.
can you please expand on this part im very interested

how can I do this without cerebrolysin since it isnt sold in my country

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
can you please expand on this part im very interested

how can I do this without cerebrolysin since it isnt sold in my country
You have 2 options.
1. Take an ssri for 6 months since it will achieve the sake thing and remove most of your anxiety and grow neurons in your brain.

2. Order cerebrolysin from Indiamart or the American/Russian website.

It's a very easy compound to get even if it isn't available in your country.

Learn to smoke weed
Not every is equal psychologically. There are lots of people who have panic attacks when they smoke weed , so I don't want to risk that.

What effects does it have on amygdala?

There are no benefits beyond a placebo. They are just a cash cow. If you really want an anti-depressant the older drug families (now generic) are clinically proven more effective with fewer sides.

You have 2 options.
1. Take an ssri for 6 months since it will achieve the sake thing and remove most of your anxiety and grow neurons in your brain.

2. Order cerebrolysin from Indiamart or the American/Russian website.

It's a very easy compound to get even if it isn't available in your country.
which ssri do you recommend for that purpose

im afraid of taking ssris due to high serotonin symptoms ray peat talks about it

which sites do you use to buy it?

What effects does it have on amygdala?
They boost brain cells in that area to stop it being overactive and causing anxiety. Many other brain benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
which ssri do you recommend for that purpose

im afraid of taking ssris due to high serotonin symptoms ray peat talks about it

which sites do you use to buy it?
The only time you face issues with too much serotonin is If you dose the ssri too high.

You shouldn't be afraid of taking ssris , they have a negative image because of the side effects that occur on the first week.

Having high serotonin is very beneficial as long as you take the recommended dose and are not pregnant. There's also evidence that suggests that

I personally use citalopram because it's very potent , but fluoxetine has fewer sexual side effects.

You can use wellbutrin or bupropion to counteract the sexual side effects.

I get my stuff from indiamart. Lots of sellers there and you can get a wide array of prices , so make sure you look through a few sellers to get a good deal.

Which country are you in?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
There are no benefits beyond a placebo. They are just a cash cow. If you really want an anti-depressant the older drug families (now generic) are clinically proven more effective with fewer sides.
Most of the newer drug families are also now generic so your conspiracy theory doesn't work.

If you're talking about tricyclic antidepressants, they definitely have more side effects than ssris because they aren't selective.

If the effect of ssris were a placebo then surely you'd be able to site papers based on that assertion?

Correct, so many fear mongers who have never read a study lurk around here. Serotonin has been linked to social dominance as it promotes calm in mammals. Most guys who crash their estrogen and use steroids experience aggression and irritability from the lack of serotonin which estrogen is responsible for. High serotonin is also bad for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Answer: you take selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors like bupropion. same antidepressant properties without getting cucked

No SSRIs for your face. No one cares about fucking kike pills.

Answer: you take selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors like bupropion. same antidepressant properties without getting cucked
If a lot of people here suffer from anxiety , what would be the logic behind giving them an anxiogenic stimulant like bupropion? That would almost certainly make the situation worse , which is why it isn't a first line treatment.

Do you really think taking a medication that increases adrenaline and dopamine is a good idea for most people here?

SSRIs are the better option for most people here , not just because of the antidepressant effect , but because of the cognitive and neurological benefits that they provide.

No SSRIs for your face. No one cares about fucking kike pills.
You should care , try them out for 6 months. If you see no benefit , I'll delete this account.

like what?