How to grow facial bones past puberty ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Can HGH past puberty still help to develop facial bones or are there other ways (except for surgery) to grow bones ?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Slob
a lil bit , just go for implants

Depends on how old are you. If you are like 18-21 you can still try maybe.

Depends on how old are you. If you are like 18-21 you can still try maybe.
20. But my growth plates are closed so there is nope for me in terms of height other than LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
20. But my growth plates are closed so there is nope for me in terms of height other than LL
Imo, too much risk. It can make your nose really big which could be a really big failo.

Why is that ?
You cant really target anything

Any already overpowering features will most likely be the ones that grow the most throwing your harmony off completely

Imo, too much risk. It can make your nose really big which could be a really big failo.
I'm not worried about nose as it can be fixed with Rhino. Bigger ears would be the giga failo

I'm so so sorry for you. What ethnicity? Anyways, start blasting relaxin,MSM and MK-677 right away. Nothing can be worse than being 5'6.

Brutal dud. Ngl I feel thankful

Please try to get LL , and improve face as much as you can. If you can’t dude just live life without thinking about women and find a good cope

Unlike LL this will actually fuck up proportions because your torso gets taller while your arms stay the same
I mean do spinal stretches lol, I done a whole circuit for the 1st time and instantly gained 3cm in height (temporarily), I read the thread of the guy who gained 2.5 inches in height (permanent) in 3 months of doing it daily. The way he said it worked is the vertebraes or sumthing along that in ur spine make space when you stretch it and then your body slowly very slowly builds bone within that space making the height gain permanent

I'm so so sorry for you. What ethnicity? Anyways, start blasting relaxin,MSM and MK-677 right away. Nothing can be worse than being 5'6.
I'm German. Yeah, my height is a giga failo, no way around LL.

Relaxin seems to work but it's extremely expensive. And why MSM ?

Brutal dud. Ngl I feel thankful

Please try to get LL , and improve face as much as you can. If you can’t dude just live life without thinking about women and find a good cope
Definitely getting 15-16cm, but i have to work my ass off as LL is expensive af.

If i don't ascend by 35 i will consider the rope

I mean do spinal stretches lol, I done a whole circuit for the 1st time and instantly gained 3cm in height (temporarily), I read the thread of the guy who gained 2.5 inches in height (permanent) in 3 months of doing it daily. The way he said it worked is the vertebraes or sumthing along that in ur spine make space when you stretch it and then your body slowly very slowly builds bone within that space making the height gain permanent
Can you recommend some exercises for spinal stretches ?

Definitely getting 15-16cm, but i have to work my ass off as LL is expensive af.

If i don't ascend by 35 i will consider the rope
Please don’t

Atleast become a daredevil , you could acendently die but still have fun doing crazy shit

Please don’t

Atleast become a daredevil , you could acendently die but still have fun doing crazy shit
What is a daredevil

Also what speaks against LL ?

Can you recommend some exercises for spinal stretches ?
thread

Do the yoga pose he mentioned, and active hangs. skip his cope wall touching exercise

website that op tagged

Dont do em like a grandma. Rlly feel ur spine pinching and do active hangs again

thread

Do the yoga pose he mentioned, and active hangs. skip his cope wall touching exercise

website that op tagged

Dont do em like a grandma. Rlly feel ur spine pinching and do active hangs again
i just started doing them. I got temporary height gains and it cured my lower back pain not lying. Hopefully it doesnt turn out to be cope and i grow a bit.

What is a daredevil

Also what speaks against LL ?
People doing crazy stuff , climbing towers with no equipment, roof top parkour , sitting on edges

Maybe travel and post on TikTok your experiences.

Maybe find stuff about food

I will do this after HGH /peptides
i just started doing them. I got temporary height gains and it cured my lower back pain not lying. Hopefully it doesnt turn out to be cope and i grow a bit.

thread

website that op tagged

I think you linked the wrong thread. I overflied it and he only named some drugs/supplements

I think you linked the wrong thread. I overflied it and he only named some drugs/supplements
lol nigga scroll past and read when he talks about sumthing tadansa or sumthing

i linked the wrong thread

So the gains are not permanent ? I'm ready to sacrifice a lot but i don't wanna do yoga the rest of my life to maintain more height

I'm German. Yeah, my height is a giga failo, no way around LL.

Relaxin seems to work but it's extremely expensive. And why MSM ?
Oh my good brutal. MSM is just safer and cheaper and won't do much damage even at experimental doses. Try it. Nothing could be worse, remember. I literally don't ever want to step foot in NW Europe because of me being 5'9-5'10. Just do everything really, every inch is a great ascension at your height

So the gains are not permanent ? I'm ready to sacrifice a lot but i don't wanna do yoga the rest of my life to maintain more height
op claims permanent after long term (3 months). I done it just once, and gained 3cm with 0 lower back pain. I think op isnt coping, i will continue doing this anyway because its good for your spine and also helps u to not shrink as you age

Oh my good brutal. MSM is just safer and cheaper and won't do much damage even at experimental doses. Try it. Nothing could be worse, remember. I literally don't ever want to step foot in NW Europe because of me being 5'9-5'10. Just do everything really, every inch is a great ascension at your height
If you have a very good face you can get away with being 5'9

Also do you have any evidence, whether scientific or anecdotal that confirms that MSM increases height ? People on here mainly use it in the hope of skin and eye lightening

op claims permanent after long term (3 months). I done it just once, and gained 3cm with 0 lower back pain. I think op isnt coping, i will continue doing this anyway because its good for your spine and also helps u to not shrink as you age
Okay. How much time does it take for you to do all the exercises ?

If you have a very good face you can get away with being 5'9

Also do you have any evidence, whether scientific or anecdotal that confirms that MSM increases height ? People on here mainly use it in the hope of skin and eye lightening
In my country. 5'9 is above average. I'm still going to start blasting MSM in December though. There's anecdotal evidence,right at the trending page. Also read all the posts on this: https://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/

Same, do tell me if the gains are permanent though. I avoid softmaxxes generally for this reason

Did u get an xray of wrist only or legs and spine too?

Did u get an xray of wrist only or legs and spine too?
I didnt get a X-Ray as my insurance doesnt cover it but i didnt grow in at least 3 1/2 years, so its safe to say they are closed (Growth plates)

tried it multiple times didnt feel a thing. its exactly like the t
Okay. How long have you been doing the yoga and did you get taller so far ?

Okay. How long have you been doing the yoga and did you get taller so far ?
3 days and yes im like half a cm taller than b4. and also feel much better. Keep in mind sitting posture leads to the spine being compressed again so I would recommend either to fix your posture or do the whole routine at night