How to grow out hair healthier

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
When i cut it short its good but whenever i let it grow long it ends up very damaged looking

same issue.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Damaged looking or actually damaged hair?
dont shampoo everyday

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and ambi
dont ever use a blow dryer always air dry

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, urukhaiascension, ambi and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, ALTF4, ambi and 1 other person
Damaged looking or actually damaged hair?
dont shampoo everyday

Found this pic on reddit but the same shit happens to me after i let my hair grow too long, you see that frizz he has on the top

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
caged ngl
Nothing to cage at bucko. It does not matter whether I shampoo or not, my hair is shit. It's longer than 99% of foids which makes it even worse to maintain.

• JFL
Nothing to cage at bucko. It does not matter whether I shampoo or not, my hair is shit. It's longer than 99% of foids which makes it even worse to maintain.
i asked for myself bro not for you :lul: you forgot we live on different planets and we are different people..

i asked for myself bro not for you :lul: you forgot we live on different planets and we are different people..
Doesn't change the fact that hair is just genetics, bucko.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Doesn't change the fact that hair is just genetics, bucko.
it’s not. The way you dry it, the shampoos you use/don’t use, any additional things you use like conditioners maybe, hair lenght and texture all matter

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its genetic but u can make it nice if u know what to do.. iT DEpends on your hair type.. I do blow dry + hair blow dryer brush + lill bit of hair serum, + heat protection + lill bit of matte finisher and boom it looks nice.

• +1
it’s not. The way you dry it, the shampoos you use/don’t use, any additional things you use like conditioners maybe, hair lenght and texture all matter
Hair type matters, Hair oiliness matters too. Not everything works same way for everyone. If I dont use shampoo my hair will look pure shit. You need to choose right shampoos for your hair. Wrong shampoo can actually make it worse looking.

• +1
Its genetic but u can make it nice if u know what to do.. iT DEpends on your hair type.. I do blow dry + hair blow dryer brush + lill bit of hair serum, + heat protection + lill bit of matte finisher and boom it looks nice.
Hair type matters, Hair oiliness matters too. Not everything works same way for everyone. If I dont use shampoo my hair will look pure shit. You need to choose right shampoos for your hair. Wrong shampoo can actually make it worse looking.
Yes the genes for hair matter but there isn’t a “frizz” gene. Its just like you have said, everyone has different textures, someone has more oily someone has dry hair etc.. I dont know how to keep and grow mine out healthy

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Yes the genes for hair matter but there isn’t a “frizz” gene. Its just like you have said, everyone has different textures, someone has more oily someone has dry hair etc.. I dont know how to keep and grow mine out healthy

frizzines can be fixed but hair type can also effect how your hair look like. I usually fix fizzy hair with Anti Frizzy shampoo, Anti frizzy conditioners and Anti frizzy serum. You need also use Heat dryer brush if u want make ur hair look VERY nice. aLL women use it. Thats why their hair looks very nice. It will make u hair more thick, shines and your hair quality will look silky smooth.