How to handle being mogged?

I

ikeepgettingmogged

Iron
First off, this is my understanding of the term ‘mogged’

1) When someone dominates, submits, or lowers your social status
2) When someone does the above and steals the girl you’ve been trying to conquer.

That being said, how do you fight back when a chad, alpha, or taller man moggs you in front of people at a party? How should you react to hold your ground? If you get mogged in front of women, that will ensure your outcast of sexual intercourse with a foid.

I guess when chad or chadlite moggs you by stealing your crush… it’s fucking over for you that day bro. Move one, jack off when you get home, and live to find a foid another day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Just accept that you are untermensch and that it is over. Now rope or cope while rotting here.

First off, this is my understanding of the term ‘mogged’

1) When someone dominates, submits, or lowers your social status
2) When someone does the above and steals the girl you’ve been trying to conquer.

That being said, how do you fight back when a chad, alpha, or taller man moggs you in front of people at a party? How should you react to hold your ground? If you get mogged in front of women, that will ensure your outcast of sexual intercourse with a foid.

I guess when chad or chadlite moggs you by stealing your crush… it’s fucking over for you that day bro. Move one, jack off when you get home, and live to find a foid another day.
Read now, what the fuck are you talking about?

If you get mogged, you get mogged.
There is nothing more to it.
If you start a fight over it you just look like an insane schizo.
All you can do is walk away or lower the other guy's social status.

Ask @Schery6

Ignore
Or throw back insult on their looks or race

fuck his looks up by shaving his eyebrows / throwing some shit on his hair / beard lol