How To Have Your Own Social Circle

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

What do you think of this one guys? This one was the one I made after lifting

@blackoutwhitein watch this after weight loss too get a good chance of meeting women

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Theres been a drastic shift in the content youte putting out on your channel. How is your subcount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, dogtown and androidcel
Fuck this normie bullshit, fuck off everyone, i only want fuck foids and become a gigachad like Dio, society and blupiller scum can suckmy dick. DIOMAXXING AND GYMMAXXING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Theres been a drastic shift in the content youte putting out on your channel. How is your subcount
What do you mean by that? I lost 300 subs when there was a purge from youtube and 200 when I stopped uploading
Fuck this normie bullshit, fuck off everyone, i only want fuck foids and become a gigachad like Dio, society and blupiller scum can suckmy dick. DIOMAXXING AND GYMMAXXING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Good luck being a chad without a social circle omegalul

What do you mean by that? I lost 300 subs when there was a purge from youtube and 200 when I stopped uploading

Bullshit, in start mewing and im going to use tinder in the future, daily remember look is everything

Im asking if people are leaving your channel because the content youre producing now is nothing like what your original subs subscibed for.

Bullshit, in start mewing and im going to use tinder in the future, daily remember look is everything

cope its all about personality maybe if you were more funny

Decent video imo, things that you said in video are pretty obvious but maybe someone can benefit from it.

Being chad is about how you look not social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown and AncapFAG
IMG 20190123 222202

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Stop watching bluepill bullshit you cuck

• +1
Reactions: AncapFAG and badromance
Im asking if people are leaving your channel because the content youre producing now is nothing like what your original subs subscibed for.
Some are, but new ones are coming in, Im platauing but it should change in next 3 months
Tinder is damn hard, social circle is way easier
Stop watching bluepill bullshit you cuck
Its not bluepilled lol
This tbh, I actually remember on rateme someone said Im a 4 but If I smiled I was 7-8 like what the fuck

Last edited:
Step 1: don’t be autistic
Step 2: follow step 1
Step 3: do what step 2 said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Some are, but new ones are coming in, Im platauing but it should change in next 3 months

Tinder is damn hard, social circle is way easier

Its not bluepilled lol

This tbh, I actually remember on rateme someone said Im a 4 but If I smiled I was 7-8 like what the fuck
Is only hard for you becouse you can only wageslave and betabux, but for me and other narciretard with aspie is a great thing for ascend kek

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is only hard for you becouse you can only wageslave and betabux, but for me and other narciretard with aspie is a great thing for ascend kek
wageslave lol, or youtube maxx

Better than cold approaching like a sperg tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176