How to heightmaxx pls help I beg

H

hungryplayground175

Silver
I’m trying to grow to 6’ atleast, I am currently 5’10 and 15 year old, my brother and dad is 5’11 is it possible? I want to do this in a natty way and I currently take calcium citrate + D3, B12, Magnesium Citrate and Zinc. I want to just simply grow naturally, and I assume my growthplates haven’t closed yet because I check every month if I grew and in a month I grew about 1CM but haven’t seen any difference this month. Also consider that I am 145 pounds at 5’10 and currently leanmaxxing 15-16% bodyfat I would say, goal is 12-13% and then planning to lean bulk. My main questions are is if stretching is cope and how can I maximize my growth while leanmaxxing or why I should stop leanmaxxing. Even whilst I was leanmaxxing my height always grew at a stable rate per year which is 6-8CM, just praying they haven’t closed and what to do to maximize my potential on growth and wish to be 6’ everyday. I currently just do leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I want to pubertymaxx but I believe that leanmaxxing gets in the way of it as I am on a caloric deficit, maintenance according to TDEE calculator is 2800 and what I eat is 1900-2000. I normally sleep at around 10-11PM and wake up at 7:30AM, I eat at 8PM and stop eating until 3:30PM because of school and I am too lazy to bring food to school so I am practically fasting + caloric deficit and my rate of fat loss is looking good as I have been consistently doing it for about 4 months now. 175 to 145, strength kept and maybe stronger, muscle down and fat heavily down and want to loss more. Overall, please help me on heightmaxxing naturally :(

Help me please I am truly desperate

No “natural” way, all cope. Hgh and stop wasting what time you have left by being in a calorie deficit, you should be on surplus to grow.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, humanoidsub7 and vampyre
No “natural” way, all cope. Hgh and stop wasting what time you have left by being in a calorie deficit, you should be on surplus to grow.
I still grew while on a deficit and it was always at a stable rate i don’t think i would’ve grown any taller and even so, explain how there is skinny ass asian kids that eat ramen and water as their diet and still grow to be above their dad which is normal but their diet isn’t?

I’m trying to grow to 6’ atleast, I am currently 5’10 and 15 year old, my brother and dad is 5’11 is it possible? I want to do this in a natty way and I currently take calcium citrate + D3, B12, Magnesium Citrate and Zinc. I want to just simply grow naturally, and I assume my growthplates haven’t closed yet because I check every month if I grew and in a month I grew about 1CM but haven’t seen any difference this month. Also consider that I am 145 pounds at 5’10 and currently leanmaxxing 15-16% bodyfat I would say, goal is 12-13% and then planning to lean bulk. My main questions are is if stretching is cope and how can I maximize my growth while leanmaxxing or why I should stop leanmaxxing. Even whilst I was leanmaxxing my height always grew at a stable rate per year which is 6-8CM, just praying they haven’t closed and what to do to maximize my potential on growth and wish to be 6’ everyday. I currently just do leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I want to pubertymaxx but I believe that leanmaxxing gets in the way of it as I am on a caloric deficit, maintenance according to TDEE calculator is 2800 and what I eat is 1900-2000. I normally sleep at around 10-11PM and wake up at 7:30AM, I eat at 8PM and stop eating until 3:30PM because of school and I am too lazy to bring food to school so I am practically fasting + caloric deficit and my rate of fat loss is looking good as I have been consistently doing it for about 4 months now. 175 to 145, strength kept and maybe stronger, muscle down and fat heavily down and want to loss more. Overall, please help me on heightmaxxing naturally :(
hang from pull up bar, eat like hunter gatherer, stop leanmaxxing temporarily, stretch daily, play basketball a lot, and keep supplementing.

IF you do all this, you'll probably grow another few inches, and even if you don't, the protocol is so good that you will stop being insecure about your height. Dude you're fucking 5'10 lol, youre good.

Not saying hgh wouldn’t work and plus i don’t know where to buy them in Canada especially at 15

hang from pull up bar, eat like hunter gatherer, stop leanmaxxing temporarily, stretch daily, play basketball a lot, and keep supplementing.

IF you do all this, you'll probably grow another few inches, and even if you don't, the protocol is so good that you will stop being insecure about your height. Dude you're fucking 5'10 lol, youre good.
You think i’ll be good if i just leanmaxx just for 2 more months, I think i’v dug myself into a hole where im obsessed with getting lean because i’v never felt more confident with my body and also 5’10 is not good :( i get heightmogged by too many ppl tryna be 6’ and I also eat plenty of dairy and meat because I go to the gym and I have about 150-200G of protein daily, i don’t enjoy basketball but I can try to stretch often

Eat the 2800 calories and do a lot of hiit to still leanmax, take mk677, cjc and huperzine a its almost as effective as hgh. If you don't have money preferably get an online job because height is life

You think i’ll be good if i just leanmaxx just for 2 more months, I think i’v dug myself into a hole where im obsessed with getting lean because i’v never felt more confident with my body and also 5’10 is not good :( i get heightmogged by too many ppl tryna be 6’ and I also eat plenty of dairy and meat because I go to the gym and I have about 150-200G of protein daily, i don’t enjoy basketball but I can try to stretch often
add calories. You may put on 5 pounds or so, but it probably won't all go to your face. No kid should be dieting period. Eat, not just for your height but your brain. You're growing. Bring the calories up, sacrifice a year of being super lean so you can hit your goal and then you can thihnk about getting lean.

Eat the 2800 calories and do a lot of hiit to still leanmax, take mk677, cjc and huperzine a its almost as effective as hgh. If you don't have money preferably get an online job because height is life

I can agree height is life and I want to be taller but mad broke and it’s not like I have bad genetics, maybe I can rely on genetics and maximize them cause im broke asf and eating 2800 calories I don’t think that will change anything because I’m alr eating incredibly good and taking supplements to make up for any deficiency so I don’t stunt my growth from leanmaxxing

add calories. You may put on 5 pounds or so, but it probably won't all go to your face. No kid should be dieting period. Eat, not just for your height but your brain. You're growing. Bring the calories up, sacrifice a year of being super lean so you can hit your goal and then you can thihnk about getting lean.
I already reached my goal body wise im probably just going to stick with my leanmaxx because I can’t look at myself fat whatsoever, even if its just a little it makes me feel so shitty, just trying to maximize growth while leanmaxxing and in my case i will try to maintain a less of a deficit and take more supplements to make up for any deficiency but I will 100% bring my calories up in about a month or two though no matter what

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and schizo echochamber
There isnt much to do at this point besides take shit hop on cjc and mk + letrozole

Go to a gym and ask the biggest guy for some hgh
I go to a poor ass gym i doubt they have even creatine 💀

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan
There isnt much to do at this point besides take shit hop on cjc and mk + letrozole
Its never too late to rely on genetics 2 inches in hopefully 1-2 years isn’t impossible right because I only want to be 6’ not even 6’2

Aromasin is cheap, but you have to take IT with hgh or Mk, if your family is 5'11 then you probably will be just that.if you boost hgh you Can probably get to 6'2

Chances are your gonna get 1-2 inches naturally either way unless u went through puberty early but you could easily get another inch if you hopped on something

Aromasin is cheap, but you have to take IT with hgh or Mk, if your family is 5'11 then you probably will be just that.if you boost hgh you Can probably get to 6'2
idk where to buy those stuff lol

sleep minimum 8 hours whatever it takes and eat at maintenance-low surplus, everything else is cope stretching won't do shit except make you taller for 4 minutes and the other options are growth hormones which costs thousands.

Sounds incredibly considerable though

sleep minimum 8 hours whatever it takes and eat at maintenance-low surplus, everything else is cope stretching won't do shit except make you taller for 4 minutes and the other options are growth hormones which costs thousands.
ill start eating maintenance and i alr sleep 8 hrs and relatively early, but taking aromasin with mk is incredibly considerable but seems very early for someone that is 15 although the oppotunity is bigger too many things can go wrong and the money that has to be spent is crazy

Just wear lifts or stand on top of a short kings back with a trench coat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, sinister and vampyre
Just wear lifts or stand on top of a short kings back with a trench coat
That is mad cope, why not just get taller because i am still 15 and hopefully still growing, wearing lifts is not optimal and taking advantage of short kings is unrealistic as I am considered one

Ask @Osie , stretching isn't cope, a lot of people grew, you have to do hiit cardio cuz IT releases hgh. Drink 3 glasses of kilku daily bc IT increases igf 1 also if you take whey protein switch to casein protein

That is mad cope, why not just get taller because i am still 15 and hopefully still growing, wearing lifts is not optimal and taking advantage of short kings is unrealistic as I am considered one
I mean if you can somehow get your parents and a doctor to prescribe you hgh, then that is the only real way other than leg lengthening surgery. You have a narrow window tho since you are still going through puberty.

I mean if you can somehow get your parents and a doctor to prescribe you hgh, then that is the only real way other than leg lengthening surgery. You have a narrow window tho since you are still going through puberty.
Low chance the doctor will prescribe hgh but u can always try

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
If he can go to mexico, than he can buy it from a pharmacy and get a doctor to give it to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Lmaoooo the doctor got to be mad corrupted then, I live in Canada chances of that happening is rare asffff lol

• Love it
If he can go to mexico, than he can buy it from a pharmacy and get a doctor to give it to him.
could i buy l arginine and l ornithine with creatine and lots of protein its cheap and its natural still

• JFL
Anybody have info one supplements like l ornithine and l arginine

Basketball + leg stretches

Yeah but im broke and 15 lol
I’m in san diego and I know lots of guys that go down there to take steroids. You better start trading crypto if u want hgh before your 18th birthday.

Basketball + leg stretches
Swear that is mad cope how is basketball going to increase growth do u have science behind it by any chance

How is it cope ?
0 studies and science behind it, stretching i heard just fixes posture and will definite make someone look taller and be taller if they have a hunched back like a retard

sleep good,eat good,nofap,hang from a bar,stretch,build muscle(pushups pullups squats high reps every day),i heard fasting releases growth hormone a lot,do it monthly a once or twice.sprinting i heard i beneficial too,short distance high speed,or just basketball like the dude said earlier.+ lower stress,do this one by one then progressivly overload so u dont give up bcuz its too much

Swear that is mad cope how is basketball going to increase growth do u have science behind it by any chance
its about sprinting short bursts of sprinting are linked to growth hormone being released

hgh

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk

im kinda short too, so should i just not gymaxx and eat like a fucking starving child in the africas? will that help me? also how much taller can one grow by intaking HGH and other supplements ? possible to surpass genetic potential

im kinda short too, so should i just not gymaxx and eat like a fucking starving child in the africas? will that help me? also how much taller can one grow by intaking HGH and other supplements ? possible to surpass genetic potential
check your bones growth plates(rentgen them on doctor idk its cheap asf in my contry but i dont know how it is in USA), if they are open blast HGH(or IGF-1 which is more effective), jump 200 times a day( no joke microfractures at legs is key)

check your bones growth plates(rentgen them on doctor idk its cheap asf in my contry but i dont know how it is in USA), if they are open blast HGH(or IGF-1 which is more effective), jump 200 times a day( no joke microfractures at legs is key)
i consulted my doctor and he said my growth plates will close in my early 20s (im a late bloomer + my dad hit his growth spurt in his 20s) so i think got more time. buying HGH and other supplements is the big pain im facing rn.

i consulted my doctor and he said my growth plates will close in my early 20s (im a late bloomer + my dad hit his growth spurt in his 20s) so i think got more time. buying HGH and other supplements is the big pain im facing rn.
its all okay, get a good mk-667 and try to maintain +- low body fat(eat like 50% proteins, 25% carbs, 25% fats, low carbs is cruicial tbh) maybe get aromasin(tamoxifen is shit it lower IGF-1) but i am unsure cuz it causes osteoporosis in bones so it doesnt grow.

Maybe just get shitton of proteins and low carbs, eat chickens everyday and get rid of sugar/whitebread/coca cola other shit, i think if you do this you will be fine, no need for MK-667.

Also depends how short are you, if you are lower that 5'5 now blast HGH, if you are like 5'7-5'10 its okay

its all okay, get a good mk-667 and try to maintain +- low body fat(eat like 50% proteins, 25% carbs, 25% fats, low carbs is cruicial tbh) maybe get aromasin(tamoxifen is shit it lower IGF-1) but i am unsure cuz it causes osteoporosis in bones so it doesnt grow.

Maybe just get shitton of proteins and low carbs, eat chickens everyday and get rid of sugar/whitebread/coca cola other shit, i think if you do this you will be fine, no need for MK-667.

Also depends how short are you, if you are lower that 5'5 now blast HGH, if you are like 5'7-5'10 its okay
by blasting hgh and doing the other stuff u just said would that make me surpass my genetic potential ? im (5'7 rn) 17years old hit my puberty when i was early 16 years old