How to hide HGH from parents?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title. You have to keep this fucking shit in a refrigerator!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Skry
get a tiny mini fridge and hide it somewhere

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19766
get a tiny mini fridge and hide it somewhere
impossible to hide something that literally runs off of electricity, especially since my mom always cleans my room and will find it very quickly

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
impossible to hide something that literally runs off of electricity, especially since my mom always cleans my room and will find it very quickly
Get one of those cooler containers and fill it with ice, your peptides and a thermometer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 19766
Just leave it in plain sight and if they say anything shove the needle/pen up their ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, TheDragon and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
say you are going to start a diet and you will put something, like special cereal bars in a container in the refrigerator and they shouldnt touch it, put the hgh in the container and cover with the food u lied about it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy, angelo and Deleted member 19766
Buy some weird shit that nobody wants to eat/drink like a carton box of cucumber juice and discreetly make it open on the side somewhere where you store your GH, obv empty the container before that too

Downside if Mum throws out your GH stash by accident

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, angelo and Deleted member 19766
Take mk677, doesn't require refridgerator

Title. You have to keep this fucking shit in a refrigerator!
just fucking tell them lol I don’t see the problem

your parents need to be sufficiently blackpilled though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
wrap dat hoe in aluminum foil n say it’s a supplement

• Hmm...
how can we compete with the next generation of looksmaxxer teens who actually get hgh during puberty and arent just thinking about what could have been if only i had learned about looksmax a decade earlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and MaestheticMaso
how can we compete with the next generation of looksmaxxer teens who actually get hgh during puberty and arent just thinking about what could have been if only i had learned about looksmax a decade earlier
There are very few so far. They are still coping with mewing and thinking the physiques on TikTok are natural. Plus HGH is very expensive so very few can afford it even if they want to use it.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Skry
There are very few so far. They are still coping with mewing and thinking the physiques on TikTok are natural. Plus HGH is very expensive so very few can afford it even if they want to use it.
trend will go on and on. hgh may still be considered drastic but youre behind the times if you think zoomers dont know that influencers are on roids/sarms. either way our society cares most about genetic looks so thats what youth will focus on and it will spread

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 19766 and MaestheticMaso
trend will go on and on. hgh may still be considered drastic but youre behind the times if you think zoomers dont know that influencers are on roids/sarms. either way our society cares most about genetic looks so thats what youth will focus on and it will spread
They don’t really use roids, I’m a zoomer jfl, most of the guys in my school still think Gymshark athletes are natural. TikTok is not reality, very few people look great like these influencers, partly due to genetics and use of roids. Most of the people in the gyms look terrible, zoomers have the lowest test/pren T out of any generation due to all the shit in our environment. Syrian Psycho and the rest of those charlatans keep pushing the mewing cope even though they got surgery or were genetically blessed in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 19766
Look at the comments, they think Shizzy a guy who has 20 inch biceps lean is natural jfl.

• +1
get another supplement bottle that's normie tier like vitamin d or c and do some craftwork with it so the hgh is in the normie supp. If you don't have that avaliable then you can do the same thing with coca cola cans but she might throw them away. I recommend you also do the mini fridge thing. Or stop being a lazy bastard and clean the house yourself, fucking cunt spending one gajillousand dollars on peptides at age 15 while living with your parents

• WTF
get another supplement bottle that's normie tier like vitamin d or c and do some craftwork with it so the hgh is in the normie supp. If you don't have that avaliable then you can do the same thing with coca cola cans but she might throw them away. I recommend you also do the mini fridge thing. Or stop being a lazy bastard and clean the house yourself, fucking cunt spending one gajillousand dollars on peptides at age 15 while living with your parents
its weird to put fucking supplements in a refrigerator unless they genuinely need it, i think fish oils need refrigeration though so i might use them